SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:08 am

AEF wrote:I think Art is showing good self awareness to recognise he is feeling overwhelmed and he needs to take it slowly. I believe Blake AU came unstuck because he became lost in the script. At this stage, Art appears a mature 26 year old.
handwave AEF! So spot on! Cannot believe Art is only 26 (he even looks older but not aged). He is much more mature than most 33 year olds (CS looking at you, Blake looking at you). Would say he is more on par with Tim's level of maturity, but I prefer Art to Tim (just personal preference personality/looks-wise). How have you been liking the season so far? Any F1 or F4 predictions?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:36 am

FYI- Sleuthing never stops regardless of the spoiled F1. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:49 pm

I get the full episode on youtube I just typy in the bachelor NZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:19 pm

sophienette wrote:Havent watched the 2nd ep yet... tonight Smiley

Can this be watched on an ipad? Is it on youtube?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:20 pm

Oh ok, Thanks reason.!!
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:37 am

reason wrote:I get the full episode on youtube I just typy in the bachelor NZ

Reason i can't get it on you tube . Only season one comes up when I put in " the bachelor NZ " I tried " the bachelor NZ season 2 episode 1 and nothing comes up except the previews and some short clips of the women. What a I doing wrong? no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:24 am

Jolena wrote:
reason wrote:I get the full episode on youtube I just typy in the bachelor NZ

Reason i can't get it on you tube . Only season one comes up when I put in " the bachelor NZ " I tried " the bachelor NZ season 2 episode 1 and nothing comes up except the previews and some short clips of the women. What a I doing wrong? no idea
Jolena, when you type in search bar "Bachelor NZ" you need to filter it with ~ 20 minutes long videos so it shows the longest ones first. This may help? https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bachelor+nz&lclk=long&filters=long

Posted and embedded YT Episodes 1 and 2 in Links thread: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion#773827
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Reason, thanks for finding the YouTube links. MOO (sorry, I love this, kind of like me being stucki), have you gotten to watch yet?

I love Art. He is such a good guy and really mature for 26. A true breath of fresh air after CS. I didn't watch Blake, but sounds like much better than him too. Anyway, I like that he is taking it slow and not rushing to get with as many girls as possible. It is nice to see a lead who wants to know the ladies before he makes out with them.

The woman are a mixed bag as always. Crystal and Kristie are the drama queens, so I expect at least one to make it to F6 or F4, but I doubt he would chose either. Little comments in episode two show that he is seeing under their pretty surfaces to the lack of pretty inside.

I think Matilda is cute and sweet and great. Poppy too, love that he is interested in her since she is cute but not gorgeous like some of the others.

Dani is adorable and just too young, but definitely lots of fun.

The Danielles are okay, but I doubt he picks either one. I like Amanda and think their is something there. He seems to gravitate toward Amanda almost for comfort? Not sure.

Poor Natalie is just odd. I think she needs to grow up a little more and gain confidence in herself.

The rest are just kind of there.

I really enjoyed this and mostly because of Art. He is really a nice change and wow, gorgeous to look at too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:58 pm

Thanks for the links, appreciated! I can't add much more than what you've all said. I like that he hasn't kissed anyone yet, makes it more real and shows he's taking it seriously. Turns me off when a bach thinks he has to kiss every single girl put in front of him. 

Do we know if he's still with the girl he picked at the end?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:47 pm

I just finished watching epi 1 (fast forward a lot of the segments) all I can say is he is the best looking bachelor ever in the history of any Bachelor franchise! Wow he's hawt, and appears to be a real sweetheart!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just finished watching epi 1 (fast forward a lot of the segments) all I can say is he is the best looking bachelor ever in the history of any Bachelor franchise! Wow he's hawt, and appears to be a real sweetheart!

Seriously, he gets even hotter in the second episode, when you see him without a shirt.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:03 pm

^^Amen, stuck! Seriously hot!

I just peeked in these threads today and watched the first two episodes. I like him, but I'm having trouble keeping all the girls straight...love their accents though.

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless