SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 21, 2015 9:17 am

Oh, I'm sure he'll have plenty to say at the MTA/ATFR, whichever one they have him attend. The producers prompt them to ask those questions even when they have moved on. RS seems to think Kaitlyn took all 3 guys to the FS. I feel bad for Ben and Shawn having to find out the girl they were possibly falling in love with had already slept the other dude weeks before. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 21, 2015 9:30 am

BlackHalo wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
The thing that annoys me most about Nick coming back is that it kinda takes away from the great guys cast this season. It's going to be another Nick show, and that was fine during Andi's season, but not again!

This is why I will probably stop watching once he shows up. The outcome for the season is a bust anyway. Not worth it.

And I see nothing wrong with his "selfish" comment. All the guys were annoyed that the Britt supporters were getting roses. When they interrupt in the middle of a rose ceremony it is assumed they are trying to save your own azz, not eliminate themselves.  Had he been trying to save his azz, the action would have been selfish. That was an honest reaction.

I agree  It has already become the Nick show and has taken away from the other great guys on the show who took time away from their life, family and job to genuinely find love.  Ben has a right to speak out and I am sure now that he knows Nick had his pre-FS tryst with Kaitlyn he won't be happy.  That said Ben did get a FS date it appears so he did have some "equal opportunity" with Kaitlyn unlike the other guys who didn't make it to the FS dates.  It will be interesting to hear the reaction (about Nick) from the guys who made it to Ireland.   JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 21, 2015 10:17 am

MiniDiva wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
The thing that annoys me most about Nick coming back is that it kinda takes away from the great guys cast this season. It's going to be another Nick show, and that was fine during Andi's season, but not again!

This is why I will probably stop watching once he shows up. The outcome for the season is a bust anyway. Not worth it.

And I see nothing wrong with his "selfish" comment. All the guys were annoyed that the Britt supporters were getting roses. When they interrupt in the middle of a rose ceremony it is assumed they are trying to save your own azz, not eliminate themselves.  Had he been trying to save his azz, the action would have been selfish. That was an honest reaction.

I agree  It has already become the Nick show and has taken away from the other great guys on the show who took time away from their life, family and job to genuinely find love.  Ben has a right to speak out and I am sure now that he knows Nick had his pre-FS tryst with Kaitlyn he won't be happy.  That said Ben did get a FS date it appears so he did have some "equal opportunity" with Kaitlyn unlike the other guys who didn't make it to the FS dates.  It will be interesting to hear the reaction (about Nick) from the guys who made it to Ireland.   JMO.
It's a sticky situation because Kaitlyn is a woman and you can't have a bunch of men gang up on a woman for having sex. 9 guys were left when the apparent Nick sex happened. Yikes. The Men Tell All will definitely be interesting.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 10:27 am

It's only the Nick show if we let that happen. There's plenty of sleuthing going on in the sleuthing threads. It's not all about Nick. yes

As far as Ben's comments, IMO that shows what a caring person he really is. To be able to identify what he thought at the time was someone being selfish to me shows how it's important to him not to be selfish. He is involved in a Youth Club and seems to have a big heart giving his time and energy to those who need it the most.

All it would have taken is the producers to ask "Where is he going? What does he think he's doing" and everyone chimes in. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 21, 2015 10:29 am

^^I just wonder about the guys who are watching the preview with their families (Joe Bailey for one) and they all find out at the same time that Nick got first dibs before the FS.  On the other hand, it would be more interesting as a viewer to see that play out on the show and see/hear what they have to say about it.   Testosterone will be bouncing off the walls.  If they resented Brady walking out of the room with Kaitlyn, don't think the sex scandal will make them any happier.  JMO.
:drama

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 21, 2015 8:20 pm

Have I missed something today? Has it been definitively sleuthed that Nick was the one she had sex with?  I'm still holding out hope for Shaun.  hmmm

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu May 21, 2015 9:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's only the Nick show if we let that happen. There's plenty of sleuthing going on in the sleuthing threads. It's not all about Nick. yes

As far as Ben's comments, IMO that shows what a caring person he really is. To be able to identify what he thought at the time was someone being selfish to me shows how it's important to him not to be selfish. He is involved in a Youth Club and seems to have a big heart giving his time and energy to those who need it the most.

All it would have taken is the producers to ask "Where is he going? What does he think he's doing" and everyone chimes in. JMHO

ITA : If posters/viewers only talk about Nick it will be the Nick Show. :headbanging
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 22, 2015 8:13 am

@Shawn_Booth @jjhlane @AlexaLoebel @Ben_Zorn @benhiggi @ttolbert05 How did Ben H. Get on this "All Star" team? That must be a mistake.

@benhiggi @Shawn_Booth @jjhlane @AlexaLoebel @Ben_Zorn @ttolbert05 people get confused easily, I am just happy to be here amongst marvels.

what a nugget Smiley hahaha gonna borrow K's nick name for dr c for this cutie -- just love him!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 8:18 am

emusha wrote:
@Shawn_Booth @jjhlane @AlexaLoebel @Ben_Zorn @benhiggi @ttolbert05 How did Ben H. Get on this "All Star" team? That must be a mistake.

@benhiggi @Shawn_Booth @jjhlane @AlexaLoebel @Ben_Zorn @ttolbert05 people get confused easily, I am just happy to be here amongst marvels.

what a nugget Smiley hahaha gonna borrow K's nick name for dr c for this cutie -- just love him!
He actually seems pretty funny - I literally laughed when I read his tweet to one of his friends saying, "I sleep better at night knowing you've been converted to the Bachelor family." Hopefully we see his sense of humour during the season!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 22, 2015 8:34 am

YEA! ICU was saying he has a good sense of humor I'm excited to see him in action and see his personality Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 23, 2015 5:37 pm

IrishGal wrote:Have I missed something today? Has it been definitively sleuthed that Nick was the one she had sex with?  I'm still holding out hope for Shaun.  hmmm
I don't think anything in that preview suggests it was Nick. I'm just taking RS' word for it until we see what happens on screen. As for Shawn, I think Kaitlyn ended up with Nick or no one.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 3:58 am

Decorating Ben H's thread... s/caps credit to Sophie from Clues thread and also some other CC s/caps from S/cap non-discussion thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2866p48-the-bachelorette-11-screen-caps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion.

From just before the Season Promo, when Ben H says let's toast to Kaitlyn

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Vlcsn108Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Vlcsn115

Twirling Kaitlyn around

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Downlo10

This expression by Ben cracks me up. Nick is sitting in the chair opposite based on what has been sleuthed...

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Download%201

Seems he got a really romantic FD in Ireland

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Vlcsn118Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 DownloadBen Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Lough%20Cutra%20Castle

Thought these s/caps were incredibly romantic... probably the most romantic part of the promo with the sweeping music and the dashing tall Ben in the wind in Ireland. Love how the one is blended with them both. Would make a great avi for Ben H. fan.

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Vlcsn320
Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Vlcsn319Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Vlcsn318

And their single date in San Antonio

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Vlcsn176

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 24, 2015 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson