SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Cecilia Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Holy sh*t Nick chicks. I am floored.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:58 pm

BKay wrote:I love the fact that what tptb could do to him bothers him not at all. It's possible too that he got them to put something in a contract about his edit. This season's fun just amped up big time. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 16 1710264613

Love this quote Danny Hoyt retweeted as I believe it is apropos in this situation:

" It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it. – Lena Horne"

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:04 pm

Both of N&K were fooled by false promises on their FDs and called the leads out on their behavior.

If Nick makes it to FDs, I am comforted to know that it WILL NOT happen again.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:08 pm

I'm sure you're right SueSt. They are both such savvy, smart people. Can't WAIT to see how they interact!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Notarose, great quote!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:51 pm

This Fan Forum's topic was changed to sleuthing and spoiling to accommodate the ongoing sleuthing the last month or so of the possibility of Nick being on the show.

Since we now know he is on the show, we are not sure in what capacity, I have created a regular contestant thread for ongoing sleuthing.

Nick Contestant

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:09 pm

NR!! awesome post! love the regret of 'what if '. I love that he knows what he wants and go for it!

JC., great find! yes. Looking forward to many more of your detective work. IA that we need a solid team to counter Tricky Nicky SM's red herrings laugh out loud

BKay.. ITA the smart homeboy could possibly include his good edit and 'family protection' in the contract. I think the rating will be through the roof!!. People either love or hate him.. but will tune in for sure!! laugh out loud
#50ShadesofNick :P

ETA. my selfish wish : Nick the F1 beatingheart ; Ben Higgins next Bachelor eyedrool (i still reserve the right to change my mind once he is in motion, though giggling)
Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:35 pm

SueSt wrote:Wow!!!  Just wow.  Gone for one day and look what happens… AND I was in NYC and by Chelsea Piers last night.  If I only would have known!!    Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 16 2292733854

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this romantic scenario… I assume N&K have been in contact more than they've let on (via person, phone, sm??) … and Nick is taken with Kaitlyn and has asked to go on the show to meet her…KNOWING that he’s:

1. putting himself back in the dance with the devil again and
2. the guys will most likely be pissed and
3. TPTB will use this to stir the pot.  

In spite of that he goes.  I love that he’s willing to put it on the line to see if he and K could have something, like NR says to NOT have regret.  

I want Nick to find love… I hope he’s on his way.

I also love that Andi’s going to be forced to watch and comment on her former passionate boyfriend and a girl she’s already said she loves making out on TV ….  Sorry sista, you had your chance.  Hehe!   :stirthepot  giggling

I just said a similar thing up in one of the Ette threads before reading this SueSt. I feel the same. It's quite a romantic gesture to knowingly throw himself into all the things you mentioned so he can get a chance with Kaitlyn before she's off the market. I love it. I could see them being an awesome match. We'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:30 pm

Question:

if Nick is still in the running... is he getting special treatments by TPTB ? e.g allowing him to keep his gadget with him?

not only he is still tweeting some stuff but also still manages to favorited some :
https://twitter.com/coach_osborne/status/581254219090550784

no idea . Thought anyone? TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:40 pm

The Nick Fan Club will be back together!!!!!!!!!! cheerdance cheerdance cheerdance cheerdance cheerdance

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:40 pm

So happy I was true to him and didn't change my avi!!! Does that mean he gets to be my TV boyfriend again???

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Question:

if Nick is still in the running... is he getting special treatments by TPTB ? e.g allowing him to keep his gadget with him?

not only he is still tweeting some stuff but also still manages to favorited some :
https://twitter.com/coach_osborne/status/581254219090550784

no idea . Thought anyone? TIA!

notarose posted this in the other Nick thread. I think she could be right.

Was the rap battle the first date in NYC?
Nick may have been asked to return for the RC in a few days (time for K. to determine if he can stay) or she could have asked him to join them at the next destination which I understand is still in the US.

Also, if he flew in to NYC just for the day, or overnight, to meet Kaitlyn and see if she would allow him to vie for her affections then he wouldn't have enough clothes, etc with him to continue to whatever point in time. He would have to return home to pack.

If what RS says is true, I think the guys may not have even met Nick yet and won't until the cocktail party. Maybe he's allowed to tweet because he's not officially a contestant yet?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal