SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 pm

halfpintdynamite wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Shoe1Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Shoe2Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Shoe3

Wow those feet in the first SC are awfully big.

Hi, Gurlbrit! It's so good to see you're here too! I just found this site yesterday, so I have a lot to catch up on, along with finding so many of my friends from FORT days and Team Reid days! Can't wait to see more of your posts.

Blessings,
Sandy

Hey Halfpint,

I wondered where you were at, so glad you found this site, I got the link from someone over at Jokers and will be forever thankful to them and Love_Me and San for allowing me to be a part of this.

Look forward to us all being a part of this forum and the bachelor/bachelorette sleuthing to come.

Blessings to you too

Pauline
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by halfpintdynamite Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:42 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
halfpintdynamite wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Shoe1Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Shoe2Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 44 Shoe3

Hi, Gurlbrit! It's so good to see you're here too! I just found this site yesterday, so I have a lot to catch up on, along with finding so many of my friends from FORT days and Team Reid days! Can't wait to see more of your posts.

Blessings,
Sandy

Hey Halfpint,

I wondered where you were at, so glad you found this site, I got the link from someone over at Jokers and will be forever thankful to them and Love_Me and San for allowing me to be a part of this.

Look forward to us all being a part of this forum and the bachelor/bachelorette sleuthing to come.

Blessings to you too

Pauline

Hey, Pauline, good to hear from you! I got the link from someone at FORT and felt like I had come home! I missed all of my friends from FORT, TEAM REID, and FriendsandFans, so seeing their names here has warmed my heart! Can't wait to catch up with all the good stuff. Everyone here does such a good job. Now I just have to figure out what avatar I want!

This is all so neat!!!! Feels so good and like old times.

Sandy
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 pm

halfpintdynamite wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
halfpintdynamite wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Titou wrote:
what do you think?

Blessings,
Sandy

Hey Halfpint,

Blessings to you too

Pauline

Hey, Pauline, good to hear from you! I got the link from someone at FORT and felt like I had come home! I missed all of my friends from FORT, TEAM REID, and FriendsandFans, so seeing their names here has warmed my heart! Can't wait to catch up with all the good stuff. Everyone here does such a good job. Now I just have to figure out what avatar I want!

This is all so neat!!!! Feels so good and like old times.

Sandy

handwave Halfpint! Great to see you here!
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

+86
instinct
appiah01
logomaniac
Nativenewyorker
allykat