Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:45 pm

JL88 wrote:Hi all, newbie here.

Is it at possible that the shot of JP walking away is just a production thing they caught on camera that they decided to throw into the previews because it will create some drama? Could it be something as simple as him walking back to re-film some part of the FRC? We know they film everything more than once to edit the best angles and takes together for the final product. Maybe they told him to walk back and do the walk to Ashley again?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] JL88! Glad you joined the site.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.

Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?

Love, I made a slomo of just the FRC part of the preview a little while back. That part starts at about 5:47. I don't think there's really any way to tell if it's DSG or GSG.

Thank you so much. I had never seen that video before. Thank you for making it.

I finally saw said guy leaving and Ashley running after him. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Hi all, newbie here.

Is it at possible that the shot of JP walking away is just a production thing they caught on camera that they decided to throw into the previews because it will create some drama? Could it be something as simple as him walking back to re-film some part of the FRC? We know they film everything more than once to edit the best angles and takes together for the final product. Maybe they told him to walk back and do the walk to Ashley again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum