SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Question Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:39 am

crazychicken wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Ryan is blaming one of the girls for being NYcLAX

Ryan R is saying that Jess Davina or Jaclyn was NYCLAX? Where and when did he say that?

It was on his instagram but he has made it private again

**edited** I called this on the Jess thread. But it was edited and removed.  It was obvious IMO this was not insider "production" information.  If it was why did they leave out information like Jess trashing his house?????? Hmmmmmm

Edited post GA

Question

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:42 am

OK, first red flag.....Ryan's mom says in the marriage episode "maybe you'll live here"  after you get married.
AND.....at the sooooo very uncomfortable meeting with Jac's parents....."I LONG for my family".   Who **edited** says that???   In front of your wife's family, no less????

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:43 am

Question wrote:
crazychicken wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Ryan R is saying that Jess Davina or Jaclyn was NYCLAX? Where and when did he say that?

It was on his instagram but he has made it private again

**edted**  I called this on the Jess thread. **edited** It was obvious IMO this was not insider "production" information.  If it was why did they leave out information like Jess trashing his house?????? Hmmmmmm
 How do you know Jess trashed his house? Where did that come from?

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:57 am

The reunion episode stated that. The only thing that does not make sense are some of the other allegations that have not came out true. If it was one of the girls then why would they say ryan d walked out because the drug issues, when it was really gambling and the 100 that jess tosses at him ?

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:22 pm

Whoever NYCLAX is, he/she nailed it on every regard. NYCLAX mentioned a few things that did not happen in the reunion episode, which obivously was edited so whoever was there saw 100% of what happened and us the viewers saw only what was shown on TV. As far as it being one of the girls? I guess it's possible, just as it's possible it was a camera person, or even one of the experts! Dr. C, is that you behind NYCLAX? giggling

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:27 pm

anOldBMW wrote:Whoever NYCLAX is, he/she nailed it on every regard. NYCLAX mentioned a few things that did not happen in the reunion episode, which obivously was edited so whoever was there saw 100% of what happened and us the viewers saw only what was shown on TV. As far as it being one of the girls? I guess it's possible, just as it's possible it was a camera person, or even one of the experts! Dr. C, is that you behind NYCLAX? giggling

Ha!! Maybe it was Kevin....he looked kinda scared up there....thought Jess was gonna bust a move on his watch.....LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:31 pm

CatnMouse wrote:
anOldBMW wrote:Whoever NYCLAX is, he/she nailed it on every regard. NYCLAX mentioned a few things that did not happen in the reunion episode, which obivously was edited so whoever was there saw 100% of what happened and us the viewers saw only what was shown on TV. As far as it being one of the girls? I guess it's possible, just as it's possible it was a camera person, or even one of the experts! Dr. C, is that you behind NYCLAX? giggling

Ha!!  Maybe it was Kevin....he looked kinda scared up there....thought Jess was gonna bust a move on his watch.....LOL
My vote is Kevin.. cantstopl

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:39 pm

In my opinion they did not nail it as i still do not see proof. Can you tell me where the link or proof is that ryan D is a drug dealer or addict ? The only person that said that was NYCLAX and that was probably seen on SM when one of Ryans supposed friends said that. Just because people say stuff does NOT make it true. Also i would like to see where it has been said about Ryan R staying at his girlfriends. No one has even vouched for that besides NYCLAX. Was there proof that all of these allegations were edited out ????

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:16 pm

CatnMouse wrote:OK, first red flag.....Ryan's mom says in the marriage episode "maybe you'll live here"  after you get married.
AND.....at the sooooo very uncomfortable meeting with Jac's parents....."I LONG for my family".   Who the eff says that???   In front of your wife's family, no less????

Well...maybe that is how he felt?

I enjoyed Jac on this show, I think she is pretty, funny, and a nice person.

But maybe he was not in love with her? Her "big" personality can be overwhelming. Why should he have to love her? Things happen, he was not feeling it,he wanted to be with his family...so what? IMHO the way she talked about his looks at the wedding was a bad start. Had to set up some long lasting doubts in Ryan R I think?

I don't want to see any Jac (or 3 gals) retread show

I also question how "close" the 3 are besides the fact they probably want to sue or get a spin off show. Nothing in common....a rather sophisticated pharma salesperson in Manhattan....a NJ vodka rep with a loud mouth and fun loving....and a failed model who has obviously been trying to get gigs for years and is lacking in personality. I hope they all go away. I liked them on the show but now i am starting to dislike all of them. I am looking for a new show to watch hahah...JMO

Oh...I also don't get the trashing of Ryan R - he seems like a nice guy, and I hope all this negativity is kept from his sweet niece.
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by justlistening Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:03 pm

I saw Ryan's comment on IG but didn't capture to post before it was set to private. It sounds like he's blaming Jess, because isn't she the one who wanted an annulment? But it also sounds like he's throwing Jaclyn under the bus and doesn't believe she's hurt over the process. The producer admits they use social media to cast, so what are we supposed to draw from that?

Jaclyn, on Facebook, has admitted Ryan was overwhelmed by her personality and didn't want to be with her, how he went home most nights and didn't stay with her, and how he couldn't wait to be done with filming. I don't have a problem with anyone realizing a person is not a good fit, my issue with Ryan is that he probably knew Jaclyn wasn't a good fit for him and slept with her anyway. He didn't stay with her long enough during the 6 weeks to really give it a try, IMO, and that is the point of the show. They are legally married after all. Why not take it seriously for 6 weeks? He was a participant, who didn't participate honestly, so why be a participant in the first place?

In all 3 couple matches, none of the guys seemed like they wanted to be there. Sean's mother supposedly told Davina's friend Chris at the wedding that her son would never move to NYC, so would it have really mattered where in NY they got the shared apartment? Ryan D was insensitive toward Jess from the beginning (remember how he destroyed the towel swans that she liked) and quickly went back to his apartment after filming. Ryan R couldn't be away from his mother and niece for 6 weeks? Jaclyn has said she considered moving to LI to make it work. The reason I'm putting more of the blame on the guys is because both Ryans decided not to live with their wives after they both agreed to stay married. Producer influenced?

Maybe the vetting process was different in season 1, or maybe it was because they had a smaller pool of candidates (1000). This season they had 7000, but admitted they weren't all applicants or people who applied to the show on their own, if they've also admitted to using SM to find people. What kind of a train wreck do we have to look forward to next season if they had 20000?

IMO, the producers should do the right thing and help all three couples get annulments.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/married-sight-producer-explains-casting-process/story?id=31889319

justlistening

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyster Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Jaclyn's voice and laugh were too loud.  Her physical moves were too aggressive.  She invaded his personal space more than usual. He was intimidated and went back to the basement for some peace and quiet.   I was intimidated by her actions, and I fight it out in courtrooms every day.

Shyster

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Snipped.

Mafs_fan_10 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I remember when Jac was posting all the IG photos out with the girls & she was wearing her ring with a huge smile on her face and I thought that she & Ryan were still married at the time but now seems she was just having a good time out. Unless they were still together then scratch Thankfully they kept the reunion civil & maybe they can be friends in the future.

I wish I could say that was true. Based on what they both have said in social media, they definitely aren't friends or speaking. They're making digs at one another via SM. I want to say I believe Jaclyn as she looked invested throughout the entire season and expressed serious emotion at the reunion, but I guess we will never know since TV paints the image they want to.

Yeah I was looking at her Twitter feed earlier this morning hmmm Oh well wishing her all the best. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 1f49c

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 8367-910 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 I_got_13 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt