SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Yay!!  I finally got it, sorry it's so dark...

[url=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Mafs8]

Last edited by Max64 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:59 pm

I think what Jaclyn needs is a really great girl to hit on Ryan right in front of her. I hope Ryan speaks up and earns her respect. I love these 2!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Would love to see Ryan R "reply you bro, you did great dude." And finish it off by ordering her food and offering to crumple her clothes. Jaclyn looks like a super dynamo, you go girl in a pint size form. All she needs to do is let him in (which seemed to be happening while they were lounging). Her big fear is being alone and she has been single her entire 20's, apparently fantasizing her prince charming. Time to let someone in and lucky for her she seems to have gotten a very nice guy. He may look like a frog (not really he's ok looking just not a pretty boy like Ryan D) but I think there is a prince beneath that Long Island accent.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Max64 wrote:Yay!!  I finally got it, sorry it's so dark...

[url=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Mafs8]

rock Max!!!!! smileyyay

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:24 pm

Great cap Max! It looks like Ryan's right arm must be around Jaclyn. They look tight to me.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:28 pm

Thanks for the cap. Hugesmile

I think these two will have the most solid foundation at the end. I also think Ryan is the most respectful of the men this season. Jaclyn should consider herself lucky.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:00 pm

You are welcome for the cap!  I have been trying to grab that for a while, and it was really  frustrating me that I couldn't get it!   Here's a couple more
[url=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Mafs4_1]]
[url=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Mafs1_1]

[url=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Mafs5]
[url=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Mafs3]

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:06 pm

The one with him in the green shirt is adorable. Embarressed!

Kiss as they are moving in together! Where do you guys think they will live?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Thanks Max!!! Love the pictures!! yes In the picture where they are in the water and he has her in his arms, I wonder if he is going to let her drop into the water. (maybe his signature thing Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698 )  He looks to have her lifted so high he can hardly see over her..... Hugesmile Anyway love these 2... :yes:

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:46 pm

No problem on the SC's. For some reason videos aren't loading right so it's making it tough to get caps but I'll try and get more. The one of just Ryan is him looking at Jaclyn as she comes out in that grey short dress on their honeymoon. Love/lust in his eyes! LOL :hearts love:

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Max64 wrote:Yay!!  I finally got it, sorry it's so dark...

YES!!!!!! Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1710264613 Max64, you rock!! :cutesmile!:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt