SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:19 pm

albean99 wrote:I can't say I was really impressed by Jaclyn last night. She seems to be forcing herself to be a good sport but in a way it would have been better for her to be like Jamie and just slowly let it happen. It's definitely hurting Ryan to be called dude, bro, etc. Hoping she gives him a chance... and lets him order his own meals. giggling
The problem that I'm having with it is that Ryan will complain to the camera; but, will not say anything to Jaclyn. Imo, he needs to stand up for himself. She will definitely see him in a different light if he stood up to her.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:27 pm

Max64 wrote:
Brill wrote:Who knows maybe it was suggested by TPTB that she do that??  She has been on her own for awhile and has to learn to share.
Anyway I love these 2.   :yes:  She is a hoot and like he says a firecracker!!  Hugesmile  IMO she is MILD COMPARED to JAMIE at this stage in the show.  Doug wasn't even allowed to touch her, had to stay on his side of the bed, etc.

I love these two together too!  I found that last scene of them talking by the pool so interesting.  Jaclyn said she has so many unrealistic expectations when it comes to a relationship that she has "walls up" because of it.  And what she said about wanting to run, I don't think had anything to do with Ryan, but more of her "unrealistic expectations".  That whole conversation was so edited, I feel bad for her and the edit she is getting right now.  She doesn't seem to be so happy about it either given her twitter responses.   Jaclyn has a strong personality, and loves to joke around, but I see her using that more as a defense mechanism than to let herself be vulnerable and letting someone in.  She knows Ryan is a good "dude", because in her outfit she wore on their flight for their honeymoon, she said she needed someone to slap her and say WTF is the matter with you!  I have no doubt these two are still together.  In the season preview, when they're asked if they want to stay married or get a divorce, Ryan is sitting with his arm around Jaclyn, and there is a very quick shot of them holding hands, I doubt they'd be that cozy if they were going to get a divorce.  I tried capping it, but it goes by so fast, I can't seem to grab it.  
Great post!!! ITA with everything that you've stated.-
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 pm

2observe wrote:
albean99 wrote:I can't say I was really impressed by Jaclyn last night. She seems to be forcing herself to be a good sport but in a way it would have been better for her to be like Jamie and just slowly let it happen. It's definitely hurting Ryan to be called dude, bro, etc. Hoping she gives him a chance... and lets him order his own meals. giggling
The problem that I'm having with it is that Ryan will complain to the camera; but, will not say anything to Jaclyn.  Imo, he needs to stand up for himself.  She will definitely see him in a different light if he stood up to her.

I think it's important to remember these are the early days of the relationship. I agree he should have spoke up but I hope he has become more vocal now that they know each other better. Smiley

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:45 pm

These two are my favorites. Jaclyn would be acting the same way if they gave her Brad Pitt himself just because she was expecting some Allie/Noah, fairytale fireworks and real life isn't like that. There is no doubt these two are still together imo. I love Jaclyn, she's hilarious and spunky, and I'm excited to watch their love grow.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:16 pm

I call deceptive editing. Real situation. Sit down, look at menus, agree they want the same thing and she orders. She's a Jersey girl, fast & furious. So she orders & apologizes (unnecessarily probably due to prompting). Reality TV - all the above goes on but they only show her ordering, her apologizing, and his staged reaction. At least the producers didn't push her to cut his food.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Jadeh wrote:I call deceptive editing.  Real situation. Sit down, look at menus, agree they want the same thing and she orders. She's a Jersey girl, fast & furious. So she orders & apologizes (unnecessarily probably due to prompting). Reality TV - all the above goes on but they only show her ordering, her apologizing, and his staged reaction.  At least the producers didn't push her to cut his food.

Yeah, that was my take on it too. They probably discussed that they were going to order the same thing and she just ordered. I highly doubt she would just pick something off the menu for him. So I wonder too if he was really that put off by it in his PI's or more just discussing it, and the edit made it look like he was annoyed by it. I think because Jaclyn was a bit more skeptical at first and not all over Ryan on their wedding day, (like the other two) she drew the short end of the stick because the editors needed a "story". I do think that Jaclyn and Ryan get a long much better than we are being lead to believe Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 pm

I'm on Jaclyn's public facebook page right now and under the comment about Ryan wearing a speedo, Jaclyn's sister and Ryan's brother are interacting.

Also, Jaclyn's mom liked this comment:

Robyn Renzy I am loving this show. I hope that you guys last! A great friendship is the key to a successful marriage.

Smiley

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:11 pm

Well how crazy is this.. .so I'm watching the last episode on line on FYI because the video is loading better for me, and there is a lot more to the last conversation that Ryan and Jaclyn had together at the pool!  WTH!!  Ryan said he couldn't have painted an image in his head of what she was going to look like, but that he trusts the experts putting them together. (So this makes me think her comments about wanting to run were more about the image she has made in her head and had nothing to do with Ryan)  He said that he has feeling for her and that they were put together because they could grow a lasting relationship.  And Jaclyn said they had a really good talk and that they had to "start somewhere", and to act like they were in love already is ridiculous because they aren't.  Plus they were holding  hands!!!  

[url=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Mafs9]

[url=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Mafs10]]

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Thanks Max!!  Guess we need to set DVR to the other channel.

Eta: I just changed on DVR and sure enough FYI episode is 1 hour 15 minutes

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:00 am

They didn't air that on the A&E version? Weird.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:07 am

From Jaclyn's twitter

Jaclyn Methuen ‏@JaclynMethuen 4h4 hours ago
I didn't decide what he was eating, just placed the order. Lighten up people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:10 am

BlackHalo wrote:They didn't air that on the A&E version? Weird.

No they didn't! Their conversation was so real and honest, disappointing they didn't show all of it. Ryan spoke a great deal about how they were matched for a reason and how he thought it would work. There was also more footage of Ryan and Jessica going and renting the kayak, that was never aired either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt