SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sat May 16, 2015 5:07 pm

^^Dentistry is demanding work and you have to love that work to be happy, IMO.  It has a very high suicide rate.

I am sure that is why Dr. C. has outlets such as music, working out, and goofball side in order to balance it all out.  Love the SC of Kaitlyn bending over the open Cupcake car laughing her head off.  She liked that.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Sat May 16, 2015 5:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Lovely post AllAboutLove!   yes

I like your statement that Dr. C. is a winner in life and I agree.  He a serious/smart yet has a silly/corny side and the makings of a great partner.  He appears to be a truly nice guy and some lucky gal will snatch him up if not Kaitlyn.  CH obviously likes him after this season so that says a lot for him.  It appears that from Kaitlyn's recent Access interview and the photo we have of Dr. C/Kait at Episode 4, they genuinely like each other and formed a good connection.  Whether it turns into love, we have to see.  But I do think Dr. C is the type of guy that would be honest with Kaitlyn if he is not feeling it and/or if he sees she is not feeling it for him, he would step aside.  JMO.

Agreed. K has said in a few interviews already but a quality she's looking for is honesty. I think he'll be a guy who is honest.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 16, 2015 5:25 pm

I really do applaud dentists it's a hard line of work for realz y'all.

I agree that Dr C will be a great nugget for Kailtlyn if she so decides to choose him :cutesmile!:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Pros for Dr. Chris being F1:
- One of CH's Top 5 to watch which the last Bette had the F1 listed (Josh for Andi).
- CH is a fan of Dr. Chris saying Dr. C is ready to propose, genuine nice guy, and audience to see if as nice guy will finish last = possible F1 last man standing. Implies he goes far by saying "finish".
- Katilyn referring to him as a nugget post-filming on Access Hollywood (endearing term whether F1 or not, and a positive plus since this is her referencing him in such a way post-filming)
- Dr. C not posting photos on his IG (SM low profile)
- Becca following him on his real IG. Fake Twitter account of him that Becca, Kaitlyn's other nugget followed (very likely Kaitlyn will have told Becca who her F1 is. Curious as to why a fake account of him was created at all? Someone created this before the show has aired so they know something. Becca following prior to seeing Kaitlyn yesterday as sleuthed via her snapchat she may have known already).
- AL saying he is F1.

If I had to take a random guess, I would say that Dr. C is possible F1. Maybe Shawn is F2 (he would have a great physical edit since he got the first kiss, first rose, etc) and Ben H is possible F3 (seems like the best spot for him - the all-around nice guy) with Nick being F4 or less (and no HTD even if F4). If things were done differently this season I could see there being only a possible of 3 HTDs or something different from the past.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat May 16, 2015 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added becca follows him on his IG)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 16, 2015 6:40 pm

AAL thanks for putting this down, some good points u have noted. I love when we get different perspectives before the king of spoiler comes in & puts a damper on the sleuthing party.

If RS spoils Dr Chris as F1, I am going to laugh out loud because this board will get more interesting for sure. Two more sleeps till Monday y'all cantstopl

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Dr Chris' fake twitter account IMO was a looser jerk who had nothing better to do and in no way associated with Dr Chris. I speculated it wouldn't take long for Dr C or TPTB to realize there was such a twitter account, once they realized everyone was following that account. The account was suspended a day or two after it was discovered here. TPTB IMO have a strong handle on SM this season, no one will get away with anything.

Just wanted to clarify before the rumour mill got out that Dr Chris himself created that fake twitter. I'm pretty sure he had nothing to do with it going by the follows he/she had. It could have been anyone, an ex, a lunatic, who knows.

One of the reason's it's done is so they can't use that twitter handle. Michael Stag lost his.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 7:50 pm

To clarify, the fake twitter account being created before the show airs I don't think is affiliated at all with Chris since it was taken down. Knowing Chris and knowing "something" are two different things, imo.

Crazy person or not, someone tried to capitalize on Chris and pretend to be him enough to fool Nick and Becca into following. It is not the fake account that catches my attention, it is that Nick and Becca followed it.

To me, Becca following the account is like one nugget following another nugget (Kaitlyn's words). So just following what is going on with these nuggets and what Becca has done may be a pro-Dr. Chris clue. Will have to see.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 16, 2015 7:54 pm

I was replying to this portion of the post.

Curious as to why a fake account of him was created at all?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 8:24 pm

Still interesting that Chris got a fake account created and none of the other guys have. Whitney also had a fake account on Twitter created. Granted, Dr. C's real one isn't accessible but it is still interesting to me how Becca followed the fake one and that Whitney had the same thing happen to her and she was F1 (and Dr. Chris and Whitney were both in CH 5 to watch out of those who have "fake" accounts this year).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat May 16, 2015 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 16, 2015 8:26 pm

I don't understand why. This happened with several cast last season, I don't think Whitney was the only one. People are weirdos. They do stuff like this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 8:59 pm

An avalanche of Bach nation may have followed the fake account to draw attention to it so TPTB could contact Twitter and asked for it to be removed. no idea

It is a form of identity theft and TPTB does run an SM system every season to engage fans.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 9:35 pm

NR, that is definitely a possibility. yes IIRC, the fake Whitney account (only focusing on hers since she also was one of CH's 5 to watch like Dr. Chris - thus my comparison between the two) her friend JS tweeted out that it was fake and it was taken down.

Even with that being said, Becca is still following the real Dr Chris on IG. Following another of Kaitlyn's "nugget"s. Becca also followed Whitney and C Soules SM while the season aired. She seems like the kind of girl who would follow someone she supports. Can still see it going either way (Dr. C F1 or Kaitlyn thinking he may be a good fit for Becca).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan