SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been told there is a good possibility they are going to Ireland. No other details at this point in time.

Awesome! I hope they do. I've always wanted them to go there and Greece.

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:45 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I have been told there is a good possibility they are going to Ireland. No other details at this point in time.

Before filming there was. Pic of Kaitlyn, Britt, and one of the entertainment interviewers.  I think it was taken at The Grove.  The girls were dressed in green.  I thought it had to do with St. paddy's but perhaps it was foreshadowing?

I thought it was strange they were both in green as well. You may be on to something nr!

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Leprechaun_with_fiddle-1974

Smilie

MiniDiva wrote:^^Ireland would be a first right?  Love that destination for them, plenty to see, do and drink.  giggling

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Z
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Sophienette will be happy about that! I am just a plane ride away id almost go stalking haha! Especially if my boy Nick is still round! handwave

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Ireland would be awesome!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:Ireland would be awesome!!

I agree. Looking forward to Ireland. I hope it's true!
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Beagle wrote:

Come join me nick chicks and lets go stalking Smiley

emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:43 pm

emad0722 wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Meet you at the Giant's Causeway! #gobigorgohome

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:46 pm

emad0722 wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Nick and Kaitlyn were 20 miles from my home last week and I didn't go stalking. Embarassed , but yeah, a trip to Ireland to stalk them makes more sense. :bigsmile:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:06 pm

Ireland sounds like a wonderful location. I've been to the UK but never there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:09 pm

albean99 wrote:Ireland sounds like a wonderful location. I've been to the UK but never there.

It is stunning!! Cliffs of Moher are my absolute favourite!

emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:15 pm

emad0722 wrote:

Sophienette will be happy about that! I am just a plane ride away id almost go stalking haha! Especially if my boy Nick is still round! handwave

I might try to spot them if I know where and when... (sorry, not for Nick though! giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:43 pm

With St Patrick's Day recently, I again watched Ryan's Daughter and Leap Year and remembered a trip there from 8 years ago. I have always hoped they would go there. It is so beautiful, and Dublin is the city of 1000 welcomes. I will be riveted to my tv for that episode.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc