SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:54 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^^ this is absolutely correct. ALL opinions are welcome in the general discussion threads, positive and negative. Carry on...EVERYONE,

Thank you.

My post I thought included a shout out to Lucas's very positive post about Chris and Whitney. But in general I believe that fan threads were for cheerleading and discussion was for discussion both good and bad. But they are so cute, etc to me is more fan thread material.

I try to be open to all opinions and not just be negative about anyone.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:04 pm

^^^All comments regarding Chris and Whitney are welcome in this thread.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:18 pm

lipsis wrote:Chris is contract bond to DWTS for now so he has a little while longer before he can leave. And based on those very interesting pictures, I'd say he can't use his calf injury as an excuse to bail. Thanks for the link ElonM

I was thinking the same thing. giggling I totally agree. I am not sure Whit will even make it to the farm. JMHO, but I am glad she kept her condo. If she does get to the farm, I hope she thinks long and hard about it first. TWT. Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 3806527698 Whit looks beautiful btw. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Chris, it seems, would welcome more exposure in his field of farming by becoming more active in the larger farming community: organizations, etc. With Whitney being able to work from anywhere, this could give them greater opportunities to travel. I don't think they will be stuck "down on the farm" by any means. As everyone says, TWT.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:46 pm

^^ Speaking of not being stuck on the farm in an interview with Chris this week he said they are planning a trip to Dublin this summer to see his sister. But he does say he's homesick during this planting time.

Video Link
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:16 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Have you noticed how Whitney looks at Chris before answering the "we" questions?  I believe they have discussed their joint position and she looks to him to confer that they are sharing that jointly.  Whatever, she will stand by him to show her loyalty, IMO.

Chris is missing the second harvest in a year, possibly.  He loves that part of farming and posting photos of his Dad on the tractor alone is tough.  There will be a day, when Chris will have to completely take over or have staff to help him and I am sure there is some guilt associated with being absent especially if the DWTS part isn't going too well.  JMO.

Some times as a couple Dh and I are together and are asked a question that may border on being a nosy question.  DH will glance toward me in a "why don't you take this one, babe", kind of glance.  Or on the other hand, a quick glance to see "how did I do".  I think it is more of a general acknowledgement of your partner and his/her position.  I can glance at DH and see in a second if he is "in trouble" in a conversation as he is not good at deflecting, when he feels uncomfortable answering and then I can jump in for him.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:32 pm

^^ All the couples have done this from the show. Most recently Josh and Andi. They did it a lot. I think this is most about the couples being under contract and not wanting to say the "wrong thing." Don't see the connection between Chris and Whit. Their BL is WAY off imo. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:48 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^Have you noticed how Whitney looks at Chris before answering the "we" questions?  I believe they have discussed their joint position and she looks to him to confer that they are sharing that jointly.  Whatever, she will stand by him to show her loyalty, IMO.

Chris is missing the second harvest in a year, possibly.  He loves that part of farming and posting photos of his Dad on the tractor alone is tough.  There will be a day, when Chris will have to completely take over or have staff to help him and I am sure there is some guilt associated with being absent especially if the DWTS part isn't going too well.  JMO.
It must be tricky to repeatedly answer borderline nosy questions in a friendly manner. Add to that Chris & Whitney are under contract to the Bach for wedding related items and to DWTS for promoting that show. Both are respected professionals in their fields and must conduct themselves appropriately. Whew! That's quite a balancing act. It's easy to see why some may view them as stressed or "off".

Chris and Whitney do seem in sync on the what-when answers... always a good thing in a new relationship. More importantly to me is the respect shown to each other during these interviews. Such a welcome change from the previous Bach couple where snide comments and little digs were the norm. 

Soon enough they will begin their new life in Iowa which should be in time for planting season. The Soules family will no doubt continue making Whitney a part of the family and the Dublin trip this summer will be more memories in the making.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:09 am

^^Nicely said both Nuts2uiam and FLChica.  I do believe Chris and Whitney are in snyc on the what-when answers and respect each other.  It will be interesting to see their relationship grow when out of the spotlight.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:26 am

Truth be told, the only thing we know for sure is that they are engaged and on DWTS currently. Everything else we "know" is by a biased (your own experiences) interpretation of what we see. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors and right now they don't really have a "door". Their life now is hardly representative of what their life will be like.

It is possible that they have already decided it is not for them and once DWTS is over they will split, because they have already determined that it is not going to work. But, I think they both seem in sync and in this together, thus far. Remember, they live in a fish bowl right now and it is both a blessing and a burden. IF I took a snap shot of my DH one day last week, you would never put us as happily married. He was in pain and I was trying to nurture him and all he wanted was to be left alone. Sometimes signals get crossed even for old married people.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:35 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^Nicely said both Nuts2uiam and FLChica.  I do believe Chris and Whitney are in snyc on the what-when answers and respect each other.  It will be interesting to see their relationship grow when out of the spotlight.

I am curious, not trying to be mean, but I was shocked with the lack of growth I had seen at AFTR. I expect to see a happy couple and didn't. They seemed uncomfortable.

Has the stress of DWTS brought united them? I promise, I am not being a smart Alec here but truly curious?

I admit, Chris still irritates me. He willingly misses a big season for the farm, but then acts sad about it. Even the lack of being able to play along for DWTS. Sean told him what hard work it was. If you have watched at all you know it is about looking happy even when it is hard. What he is experiencing is what most experience. People dance injured every season. This bugged me on his season of Bach too. When he would use the excuse, I have never been the bachelor before, I wanted to smack him and say neither had anyone but Brad, so man up and stop making dumb excuses.

I don't respect this excuse making Chris. He put himself in this spotlight seeking position three times now, stop using the uncomfortable excuse. Man up and do the job you signed up for in a more pleasant way. And sorry a private person, a shy person doesn't sign up for reality TV three seasons in a row. He must enjoy at least a part of it, since he does have a good job to return to. So buckle up and stop being such a whiner about the parts you don't like. Stuff like that is the reason I think Whitney could do better.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:44 am

nuts2uiam wrote:Snipped
IF I took a snap shot of my DH one day last week, you would never put us as happily married.  He was in pain and I was trying to nurture him and all he wanted was to be left alone.  Sometimes signals get crossed even for old married people.

Key difference Nuts, you and hubby didn't sign up for and agree to be on reality TV and you aren't getting the big paycheck for it either, if your hubby was making over  $100k to do what gave him the pain and he only had to do it for a short time, I would give him no pity for it either.  I hate when these people repeatedly sign up for this crap then try to get pity for how hard it is. Working for minimum wage in fast food, janitorial work, or in coal mines and dangerous places is hard. Getting paid 6 high figures or higher to dance is a privilege, so his constant whineyness gets on my nerves. I respect Whitney who seems to accept and not make excuses a lot more.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu