SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:54 am

^^I don't think Chris is using being in the spotlight as an excuse, that is my wording.  As Nuts2 said, their life is in a fishbowl, he still in a reality TV show which demands his time and focus.  I am not in favor of TB cast going on DWTS as Sean/Cat indicated it wasn't easy for them as a couple and I am sure it is not easy for Chris and Whitney. Personally, I would like to see them get back normal real life and give the relationship an opportunity to grow stronger, if it is meant to be, they will make it, otherwise they will split.

For people looking for fatal flaws, they will find them.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:Snipped
IF I took a snap shot of my DH one day last week, you would never put us as happily married.  He was in pain and I was trying to nurture him and all he wanted was to be left alone.  Sometimes signals get crossed even for old married people.

Key difference Nuts, you and hubby didn't sign up for and agree to be on reality TV and you aren't getting the big paycheck for it either, if your hubby was making over  $100k to do what gave him the pain and he only had to do it for a short time, I would give him no pity for it either.  I hate when these people repeatedly sign up for this crap then try to get pity for how hard it is. Working for minimum wage in fast food, janitorial work, or in coal mines and dangerous places is hard. Getting paid 6 high figures or higher to dance is a privilege, so his constant whineyness gets on my nerves. I respect Whitney who seems to accept and not make excuses a lot more.

I couldn't agree more. Chris keeps being disappointed with his scores because they "work so hard!". Well so do the rest of them and they still manage to seem happy and grateful to be there no matter what scores they get. Robert got a terrible score this week and he still managed to not let it get to him. Chris gets so moody and whiny every time he messes up. I don't envy Witney having to deal with his frustration every day in practice, and I envy Whitney even less. Poor woman works alone all day and then gets to spend her evenings with a tired and moody fiancé, who can't stop stressing about his dance steps. They're both delusional if they think he's got a shot at winning. He would be better off just enjoying his last couple of weeks.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:Snipped
IF I took a snap shot of my DH one day last week, you would never put us as happily married.  He was in pain and I was trying to nurture him and all he wanted was to be left alone.  Sometimes signals get crossed even for old married people.

Key difference Nuts, you and hubby didn't sign up for and agree to be on reality TV and you aren't getting the big paycheck for it either, if your hubby was making over  $100k to do what gave him the pain and he only had to do it for a short time, I would give him no pity for it either.  I hate when these people repeatedly sign up for this crap then try to get pity for how hard it is. Working for minimum wage in fast food, janitorial work, or in coal mines and dangerous places is hard. Getting paid 6 high figures or higher to dance is a privilege, so his constant whineyness gets on my nerves. I respect Whitney who seems to accept and not make excuses a lot more.

Great post! I am so tired of "reality stars" making excuses too. Chris made the choice to do the bachelor and DWTS! He is making decent money so good for him but stop with the pity party. I doubt his relationship is on solid ground and if it fails it will have nothing to do with DWTS. JMHO. Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:38 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I am not in favor of TB cast going on DWTS as Sean/Cat indicated it wasn't easy for them as a couple and I am sure it is not easy for Chris and Whitney. Personally, I would like to see them get back normal real life and give the relationship an opportunity to grow stronger, if it is meant to be, they will make it, otherwise they will split.

I think recent seasons suggest that someone from the TB cast will get offered the chance to go on DWTS - it's happened often enough to that it is probably a trend. It's just my opinion that it will be offered to Kaitlin and with her dance background I think she will do it and probably do quite well at it (again because of her dance background). It also would not surprise me that ABC has influence in casting for TB because they are also thinking for not just about TB but a tie in to DWTS down the road - it's a two for one deal for the network.

As to whether that's good for a couple or bad for a couple depends IMO on the couple. I don't honestly think that DWTS puts such a stress on a relationship that it can break any relationship that's strong enough to make it - IMO there's a lot of things that can put much more stress on a new relationship than DWTS could ever put. If a relationship has to be handled with kid gloves then it's not strong enough to make it when real life starts testing the relationship, and the DWTS stress can actually bring a couple closer together - if they approach it as a couple.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:52 pm

Some interesting revelations in this article.

I hope he watched when he was on the Bachelor.

Whitney didn't watch her season?

Are these misquotes?

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-what-they-learned

What Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Have Learned About Each Other Since The Bachelor

As Bachelor couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff prepare to move in together in Soules' hometown of Arlington, Iowa, the newly engaged duo are still getting to know each other (and themselves) without the cameras rolling.

"I'm not the tidiest of people," Bischoff, 29, told reporters at the premiere of Winning: The Racing of Paul Newman in Hollywood on Thursday. "No. 2, I never realized this before, but I have got to have coffee in the morning before I can communicate with anyone at all."

But according to Soules, 33, it's his fiancée's penchant for clucking that was the biggest surprise of all.

"When she walks around cleaning, she goes like this, 'Cluck, cluck, cluck,' " Soules said with a laugh (to which Bischoff quickly responded, "I do not!").

One thing the two can agree on is their new favorite pastime: "My favorite thing is us finding our new hobby together. Watching Breaking Bad," revealed Soules.

One program they won't be watching together? The upcoming season of The Bachelorette starring Kaitlyn and Britt!

"I've watched every season except ours, so I'm ready to watch again," said Bischoff.

But Soules has a different point of view: "I've always thought it would be great to see Kaitlyn have the opportunity. She really deserves it. They both deserve to find somebody," said Soules. "But I never watched before. I don't know if I plan to going forward. I'm trying to be me again."

And though both of them are excited to make the move to Soules' hometown of Arlington, Iowa, don't expect a wedding any time soon.

"I think we are just being happy and enjoying this period in our lives," Soules said. "The Bachelor was a vacuum with crazy situations in a crazy world. I think we're both looking forward to just getting further into our normal lives and back to Arlington. And then we'll talk about wedding plans."

"Definitely one step at a time," agreed Bischoff. "Dancing [with the Stars]. The move to Iowa. The wedding. And eventually a family."
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:58 pm

Chris watched, Whitney didn't. I think he means he didn't watch the show before he came on and probably isn't too invested in watching future seasons.

I don't think many male leads continue to watch whereas the female leads seem to be fans of the show.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:09 pm

bleuberry wrote: Chris watched, Whitney didn't. I think he means he didn't watch the show before he came on and probably isn't too invested in watching future seasons.

I don't think many male leads continue to watch whereas the female leads seem to be fans of the show.
Jason and Sean watch, but they need to so they can continue tweeting/blogging/interviewing about it. :halo:
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:13 pm

But watching together could be a bonding thing. It has always been one of Whitney's favorite shows, so IMO Chris's put on your big boy panties and watch on of your fiance's favorite shows with her. Cause Chris shockingly it isn't just all about you and what you like any more.

Oh yeah, and he should be grateful, the fact she is such a fan is a big reason he is lucky enough to have his fiancé.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:16 pm

They watch Breaking Bad together. There are waaay more good TV they should be able to watch together. I love trashy TV and I like to watch it alone. giggling

FLChica: tread lightly. laugh out loud

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:18 pm

But according to Soules, 33, it's his fiancée's penchant for clucking that was the biggest surprise of all.

"When she walks around cleaning, she goes like this, 'Cluck, cluck, cluck,' " Soules said with a laugh (to which Bischoff quickly responded, "I do not!").

That's where it starts... I figured these two would end up annoying each other. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:They watch Breaking Bad together. There are waaay more good TV they should be able to watch together. I love trashy TV and I like to watch it alone.  giggling

FLChica: tread lightly. laugh out loud

You have a good point Bleu! Chris if your fiancé, who moved to LA to support you, wants you to watch the bachelorette with her, then put on your big boy panties and do it!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:But watching together could be a bonding thing. It has always been one of Whitney's favorite shows, so IMO Chris's put on your big boy panties and watch on of your fiance's favorite shows with her. Cause Chris shockingly it isn't just all about you and what you like any more.

Oh yeah, and he should be grateful, the fact she is such a fan is a big reason he is lucky enough to have his fiancé.

I've watched every season of Bachelor/Bachelorette and even have viewing parties opening night and finale. I can promise you my husband of 20 years have never watched a full show with me and I could care less if he did.

Just as I have never sat down with him and watched a full show on fly fishing, hunting or any of the critically acclaimed shows that I truly attempted to watch but could not due to what I believed was excess drugs, violence and prison scenes (i.e. Breaking Bad and the Wire which he loved but I find disturbs my sleep).

So, I was not surprised whatsoever to read that Chris has no intention of watching the show going forward and sure that this will be the least of their worries as a couple.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu