SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:22 pm

I think he'll probably end up watching anyway because of Whit. We'll see!

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:59 pm

mindless wrote:
But according to Soules, 33, it's his fiancée's penchant for clucking that was the biggest surprise of all.

"When she walks around cleaning, she goes like this, 'Cluck, cluck, cluck,' " Soules said with a laugh (to which Bischoff quickly responded, "I do not!").

That's where it starts... I figured these two would end up annoying each other. giggling

Haha! Exactly Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 3806527698 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1710264613
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:02 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
mindless wrote:
But according to Soules, 33, it's his fiancée's penchant for clucking that was the biggest surprise of all.

"When she walks around cleaning, she goes like this, 'Cluck, cluck, cluck,' " Soules said with a laugh (to which Bischoff quickly responded, "I do not!").

That's where it starts... I figured these two would end up annoying each other. giggling

Haha!  Exactly Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 3806527698 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1710264613

She really is a farm girl Smiley
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:26 pm

eliza3 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
mindless wrote:

Haha!  Exactly Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 3806527698 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1710264613

She really is a farm girl Smiley

I want to hear him doing that...I bet it's funny!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:20 pm

ElonM wrote:
"I'm not the tidiest of people," Bischoff, 29, told reporters at the premiere of Winning: The Racing of Paul Newman in Hollywood on Thursday. "No. 2, I never realized this before, but I have got to have coffee in the morning before I can communicate with anyone at all."

One thing the two can agree on is their new favorite pastime: "My favorite thing is us finding our new hobby together. Watching Breaking Bad," revealed Soules.

1. Not tidy, but cleans up so that's "even".
2. Has a need for coffee in the morning. Soules grows corn, not coffee beans so that is a "minus".
3. Makes barnyard animal sounds.  May be a plus when your fiance' is a farmer and he's laughing so yeah - "plus".
4. Agree on watching trashy tv. That's gotta be a "plus".

By the slimmest of margins, Chris and Whitney's relationship may not be doomed after all! I'm personally a little disappointed to learn that Whitney is a clucker. I had her pegged as a "tsker". 
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 3806527698
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:32 pm

Chris made more than one reference to JPG when Chris was on Andi's season.  He must have watched at least part of that season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:32 pm

If I could hear the convo between Sean&Chris, it might have been like this: "ignore the tabs", "try to have fun", "protect her heart, always"... and last but not least "read my book!". For the latter, I know that Chris has at least 5 of them ( 1 to read, 4 for a charity auction).

If Chris read the book, he'd know that SeanCat's "problem" was not only about DWTS, but the lack of time needed to build a brand new relationship from the ground up. And they didn't really know each other that much or they didn't know how to "fight" etc....

If I were Chris' Mom, I'd give him some "friendly" opinions on--- how to navigate a relationship in the spotlight or--- how to treat your fiancee in the way that will make her feel like a princess... But because I'm not his Mom (lucky Chris!), I'm still rooting for this couple and hoping they'll get married and live happily ever after!

PS. I'll not be surprised if they have THE wedding in August, this year.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:59 pm

vivi2 wrote:If I could hear the convo between Sean&Chris, it  might have been like this:  "ignore the tabs",  "try to have fun", "protect her heart, always"... and last but not least "read my book!". For the latter, I know that Chris has at least 5 of them ( 1 to read, 4 for a charity auction).

If Chris read the book, he'd know that SeanCat's "problem" was not only about DWTS, but the lack of time needed to build a brand new relationship from the ground up.  And they didn't really know each other that much or they didn't know how to "fight" etc....

If I were Chris' Mom, I'd give him some "friendly" opinions on--- how to navigate a relationship in the spotlight or--- how to treat your fiancee in the way that will make her feel like a princess...  But because I'm not his Mom (lucky Chris!), I'm still rooting for this couple and hoping they'll get married and live happily ever after!

PS.  I'll not be surprised if they have THE wedding in August, this year.  

interesting I agree
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think he'll probably end up watching anyway because of Whit. We'll see!

Probably, bleu, although Chris doesn't strike me as a guy who'd be too interested in the show. Maybe he can read farm reports while watching. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:11 pm

FLChica wrote:
ElonM wrote:
"I'm not the tidiest of people," Bischoff, 29, told reporters at the premiere of Winning: The Racing of Paul Newman in Hollywood on Thursday. "No. 2, I never realized this before, but I have got to have coffee in the morning before I can communicate with anyone at all."

One thing the two can agree on is their new favorite pastime: "My favorite thing is us finding our new hobby together. Watching Breaking Bad," revealed Soules.

2. Has a need for coffee in the morning. Soules grows corn, not coffee beans so that is a "minus".
3. Makes barnyard animal sounds.  May be a plus when your fiance' is a farmer and he's laughing so yeah - "plus".

By the slimmest of margins, Chris and Whitney's relationship may not be doomed after all! I'm personally a little disappointed to learn that Whitney is a clucker. I had her pegged as a "tsker". 
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 3806527698

cantstopl :Woah-hoo: cantstopl :Woah-hoo: OK so call me a cheerleader..... :bigsmile: They are soooo cute together!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:20 pm

Rolly wrote:
FLChica wrote:
ElonM wrote:

cantstopl :Woah-hoo: cantstopl :Woah-hoo: OK so call mea cheerleader..... :bigsmile: They are soooo cute together!
Nothing wrong with being a cheerleader and yes, they are cute together!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:47 am

^^^ I definitely don't see a wedding happening in August. No way! These two were "putting the relationship on hold" or it was taking a backseat while he danced. Sorry, but imo a wedding should be the last thing they are thinking about. I doubt they are anyway. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu