SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by ReneeM Sat May 30, 2015 7:30 am

Seriously doubt they're putting any serious thought into who the next bachelorette is this early and the source makes me even more sceptical. HollywoodLife is extremely unreliable and makes up the most outlandish stories about everyone.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 2:21 pm

Hollywood Life IS NOT a reliable source AT ALL. Many celebs have called them out for their sh*t.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat May 30, 2015 3:26 pm

^^Yep, there is no way that ABC/Fleiss are going to make decision this early about next Bachelorette ... unless they switch up filming to September for a January 2016 airdate (instead of Bachelor). But pretty sure plenty of hot guys on Kaitlyn's season to be next Bachelor. :yes:

Who knows ... maybe Fleiss wants to lure Whitney to BIP2 as someone who needs a vacation to get over her heartbreak.

Maybe they broke up while in hiding but stayed together just so that Chris could go on DWTS as an engaged man and Whitney could get the little bit of publicity that she got for her company.

I kept pointing to their "mature" relationship when Chris was on DWTS but no more denying. During the week when he did a dance that represented his most important year, Chris showed a lot more emotion during his video package prior to dance when discussing his break up (TEARS!) with old girlfriend then what he showed for getting together with Whitney. Huge clue that I chose to reason away.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 30, 2015 4:01 pm

I think they may have started DWTS still engaged but decided they were gonna end it after the finale somewhere along the way.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat May 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Just going to wait and see if or for how long Chris stays on the farm... That will be very telling about him and his life ambitions. Business, money, Hollywood etc.
Does he want a life on the farm? Should have been the theme rather than can he get a wife to live on the farm

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 30, 2015 4:13 pm

I think he'll end up staying on the farm and not sure I believe he has dreams of hosting, but crazier things have happened.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Honestly, I never saw it for them after the show.. Chris and Whitney seemed genuinely smitten with one another while on The Bachelor. But when they were on After The Final Rose, it just seemed forced. Like they were together because they had to be.. And in those last final weeks of DWTS, it seemed like all hope was lost. They were already acting like a couple who had been married for years but were no longer inlove, or necessarily inlike with one another, they just decided to stay together because they were comfortable with one another...and that's all they knew. Sad, considering they were barely together for a year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 30, 2015 4:56 pm

I'm wondering if I can take back my DWTS votes for him?!? no
I gave him quite a few...
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 30, 2015 7:04 pm

^^^ Aww!  console it'll be ok!  I admit this made me  giggling .  I know it's disheartening after a couple you like breaks up and look back at the time, energy, etc., you've invested in them.  But the good thing is, there are others that feel the same way.  Your're not alone!  Even if we didn't get behind this couple, most here have been invested at some point or another in some couple from the show.  

Whitney will find someone that has manners, treats her well and can give her that family that she wants, when the time is right.  Chris well... He might have a harder time if he continues to show a complete lack of manners to those he dates.  But hopefully, at some point, he'll realize it takes two and he has to give to receive.  I wish them both well and hope they each find someone who makes them happy, brings out the best in them and loves them unconditionally.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat May 30, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 30, 2015 7:06 pm

Love your post LadyBug82.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 30, 2015 7:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Love your post LadyBug82.

ITA...great post Ladybug... You are much more forgiving attitude towards Chris than I feel right now but then I spent a lot of energy defending him and looking back he didn't deserve my giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'm not gonna go jump off a bridge or anything but I'm not following him anymore on twitter (I'm sure he noticed cantstopl but it felt good doing it). Chris is #2 behind Sean in the most popular bachelor in some poll right now and I hope after this he goes down a few spots. Eventually I'll put on my big girl pants and hope he finds the love of his life but today that love is the pig on the farm named Emma. Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 2498057887

I do know I'm in good company with others that fell for Prince Farming. bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 30, 2015 8:14 pm

Thanks y'all!  bestbud!

I'll admit, I think Chris is far from Prince Farming and have since sometime during the show airing.  I liked his F3 and would've been happy for the happy couple, regardless of which of the three he picked, as long as the one he chose was happy being in a relationship with him.  But there were several times during the season and interviews as the season aired, I felt he showed his lack of manners and was far from a gentleman.  Deep down, I think overall he's a good guy, but he's got plenty of flaws.  Not that we all don't, but...  So as long as Whitney was all in and happy, then I was happy for her.  Now, I feel like she and others  from the season can find someone that fits what they need and want in a guy and relationship, much better than he could.  Who knows if the lack of manners (DWTS video and a couple times during the season) were isolated incidents or more of his normal/typical behavior, but things will work themselves out as they should and they'll each find someone right for them eventually.

And BTW, I understand why you feel the way you do and love that right now his love can be Emma the pig!  Hugesmile  Wanna take bets on if Emma would except his final rose? giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu