SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:37 am

Where's her dog? Maybe she has a work trip and is going home.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:44 am

I suspect she's been with Whitney's sister or some other family who don't live in Chicago. Why else would it have been 7.5 months? If Lillie was staying in Chicago, I would think Whit would've had her between filming, safe house visits and whatnot. If she was somewhere further away, then it would make sense to let her stay there until all the craziness is over. Maybe she's going to go visit her family? Just seems like she may be hinting at something.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:46 am

Oh just realized a week from now is Sunday. Would she leave before Monday's DWTS or are her sisters/pet sitters coming down for a show?

I didn't realize it had been that long, I assumed she had her after filming.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:51 am

A friend of hers, I believe, also left a comment saying "Love and miss you lil!", which makes me think the dog's been out of Chicago. I guess Whit's sister could be bringing her to LA, if she's coming to see the show. Doubt Chris or Whit will be staying there much longer, so might as well get Lillie back.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:48 pm

mindless wrote:Does anyone know when Whitney changed her instagram profile pic? I only noticed it on Friday when I saw the post about wine and I got a strange vibe. She looks annoyed in the pic and the wine thing made me think she's getting drunk on wine, so "all is well". Then the pic of Lillie today saying they'll be reunited in a week. Of course they might have heard that Chris has been voted off and that's why she's annoyed and looking forward to going home, but would she be allowed to announce it like that? I would think not, unless she just doesn't care since she's a rebel.

I like her new Instagram photo. She looks classy, smart and cool. I though her wine comment was a follow up from the previous Gray's comment. Saying she is over the Thursday night sadness over the show and enjoying Friday night. The dog comment is puzzling, but I like that she has a life beyond Chris and Dwts. That is healthy. It would seem like she is preparing to head back home soon. We all know she is a planner. There is a very good chance that Chris will be eliminated on Monday. This is a good time for him to go home. Very respectable.

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:17 am

Chris' mom posted on the dog picture that she can't wait to meet her, so I would assume all is well in Chris/Whitney land!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:47 pm

I think something's up with these two. No sign of Whitney and she hasn't posted anything about tonight either. She also has nothing on her instagram description anymore except the DWTS voting link.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:03 am

What was in her IG description before?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:06 am

I can't remember her ever having an IG description but I rarely go look at those, but her twitter bio is the same with "wannabe Iowan"
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:30 am

I think it had her twitter name, but pretty sure that's it.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:32 am

Whitney will apparently be in Kentucky this weekend for the Derby and this event.
@STParker02
I was already excited for @Unbridled_Eve but then @whitbisch and @AndiDorfman happened

Here's a link: http://www.unbridledeve.com/

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 87b72b10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 86669110 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:18 am

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Screen19
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu