SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by dancer33 Wed May 06, 2015 4:51 am

AmyB wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
AmyB wrote:Is the finale 1 or 2 hours tonight?

Neither! It's 75 minutes which is kind of a weird time.

Thanks! 10 minutes left, I'm starting to get nervous giggling Still pretty confident it'll be Matilda though.

Based on Art's voiceover about each of the girls tonight at the top of the show there's no question it's Matilda IMO.

dancer33

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 4:54 am

I guess the crop top served its purpose cantstopl

Koala on her belly button
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:56 am

Matilda, I love you, but talking about Dani to Art on your final date is like the equivalent of complaining about your former employer during a job interview

Last edited by AmyB on Wed May 06, 2015 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 4:57 am

Matilda is really fighting for him. I'm surprised she said those things about Dani, even though they are true

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Wed May 06, 2015 4:58 am

Matilda is 2 years older than Dani. I wish someone 2 years older than me tried to pass judgement on me. Not a good look at all tbh. I say that as a fan of both
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 5:00 am

ElonM wrote:I guess the crop top served its purpose cantstopl

Koala pooped n her belly button
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:03 am

Dani's in love with Art!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 5:05 am

Poor Dani if she doesn't win. She has really opened her heart. This edit is making me confused about who he will choose. Is everyone else still confident that Matilda wins?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:06 am

Dani's 22, never been in a serious relationship before, and never been in love before... yet saying she'd accept a proposal from Art? She's seriously in the "bubble"

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Wed May 06, 2015 5:07 am

AmyB wrote:Dani's 22, never been in a serious relationship before, and never been in love before... yet saying she'd accept a proposal from Art? She's seriously in the "bubble"

Yeah I side eyed that. I think she was trying to please his mom or is she that far gone? Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698

Last edited by Siah on Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 5:07 am

His mom likes Dani
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 5:09 am

AmyB wrote:Dani's 22, never been in a serious relationship before, and never been in love before... yet saying she'd accept a proposal from Art? She's seriously in the "bubble"

Yes she might be caught up in the moment and thinking that her perfect bachelor bubble will continue in the real world.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari