SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 5:21 pm

happygolucky wrote:Since I can't keep up with all the news, can someone tell me when and where Kaitlyn refers to Dr. Chris as "nugget"? - Thank you so much.

I haven't read anything about this guy, so I have no idea what he's like, just from the abc-bio I wasn't particularly impressed by him to invest more time and despite a lot of buzz around his name, it doesn't make me curious - so far, we'll see after 1st episode.
On Access Hollywood, Dr. C is shown in his cupcake entrance and that is when supposedly Kaitlyn says "nugget" http://www.accesshollywood.com/britt-nilsson-and-kaitlyn-bristowe-talk-bachelorette-twist-and-chris-soules_article_107668 (around the 4 min 16 sec mark). I think someone posted on here that it may not be Kaitlyn saying nugget herself but Kit. I have a hard time deciphering if it is or isn't since you don't see her say it, only hear it and so it may not be. Britt brought up Dr. C's arrival in the cupcake and Kaitlyn looked over at her...

On Becca's recent Snapchat you see Kaitlyn open the hotel door and say "nuggggy!" and hug Becca. Then Kaitlyn is texting someone and Becca says, "who are you texting?" and Kaitlyn is just smiling. So if Becca follows Dr. C it may or may not have something to do with that. Becca did post on her Twitter recently how she wants a guy who will like her, so if Dr. C is not F1 who knows if Kaitlyn thought she may be a good match with him? I can actually see Becca and Dr. C as a good match - he posts about God (bible scriptures) on his IG and Becca also does and they both have amazing smiles with hollywood model good looks and yet both are said to be genuine and very nice people.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 16, 2015 5:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Re the snapchat.

It means two things.

Kaitlyn told Becca he's the F1.

Kaitlyn told Becca he'd be a good catch.

In either case Kaitlyn is revealing he either was the last one standing or he wasn't.

Would Kaitlyn do that? Would Becca follow just Chris if he was the F1?

Would Becca start following all the guys just because, or only the one she may be interested in for herself.

Also, remember Becca played around a lot with SM during her time on TB leading people to think she was F1 when she was F2. 
My guess is Kaitlyn thinks Chris would be ideal for Becca.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat May 16, 2015 5:36 pm

AAL - thanks, watched it now and it seems to me too that it's Kaitlyn who says "a little nugget" while discussing Chris' arrival as a cupcake, tho' I'm not sensing the "proclamation of love" in that "nickname", more like endearing name for someone you like as a person, maybe not necessary fancy. Just my take on that second.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Yup, that was my intitial thought too HGL - that it's Kaitlyn saying it and in an endearing way... just how she sees him as a friend like her other nugget... so her two nuggets (Becca and Dr. C). It could also be he is F1 but she was downplaying her feelings the way she said it. Either way it is a positive term so it is a plus towards Dr. C being a nice genuine guy despite his model good looks. So for this reason I think Becca (also with model good looks and being genuine and nice) can be a match with him. If so, Becca may get her own Chris. Who knows, this season may end up with a lot of contestants from Chris Soules' season all happy and in relationships. That would be great!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat May 16, 2015 5:45 pm

Per www.urbandictionary.com

NUGGET
A person or a child who is cute, funny, and innocent. A way to describe someone lovingly who you cannot get over what they said, did, or just the way that they are because they are so darn cute! Must be said in a whiney-tone of voice. Nugggettt! Use it and people will follow your lead.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Thanks for that Nutty1 yes  Either way, seems like Kaitlyn has a positive view of Dr. Chris to use that term post-show regarding him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Naomi Haag @naomihaag
70% sure Britt and Kaitlyn from the bachelorette are in the same coffee some right now.
5/16/15 5:07 PM

Naomi Haag @naomihaag
yup. http://t.co/bXc845UXE8
5/16/15 5:25 PM
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Cce3946b8b8137be56600f6a24ea2c01_zpsahfj3o1a
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 16, 2015 7:04 pm

LOL that looks like an "I'm not into this" face on Kaitlyn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Nice to see Britt and Kaitlin hanging out out post show. Regardless of their differences, I am sure they "bonded" over the whole experience. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 16, 2015 7:19 pm

They are already in Vegas for BMA...or on their way

Last edited by julychild on Sat May 16, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 16, 2015 7:20 pm

With regard to the Nancy O'Dell interview with Britt & Kaitlyn.  She had them play the "Would you rather" game. 
The game sounds familiar to another season. Does anyone recall why?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat May 16, 2015 7:23 pm

notarose wrote:With regard to the Nancy O'Dell interview with Britt & Kaitlyn.  She had them play the "Would you rather" game. 
The game sounds familiar to another season. Does anyone recall why?
I don't recall but Nancy O'Dell did tweet out prior to the interview asking viewers for questions to ask the girls and I asked her to ask the girls if they prefer clean-shaven or scruff. I so hoped it was going to be part of the rather game.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever