SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IrishGal Wed May 27, 2015 10:42 pm

JBF....you made me spitcoffee

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Thu May 28, 2015 2:25 pm

Rewatching the season "teaser" last night I noticed Kailyn was wearing the solid light grey T shirt when she opened her door to maroon striped shirt guy (sluethed to be a shirt like Shawn has.) Then she is seen later in the teaser in the same T shirt crying talking about how she made a mistake but it doesn't make her a bad person which leads me to believe the mistake she is talking about was with Shawn. This is not the same grey striped shirt she has on in Utah before the final rose when she is crying saying she feels so bad. The promos are always edited to give the most dramatic effect and are not a reliable reflection of what happened. That being said it is a possibile with those scenes RS is wrong about Nick being the guy Kaitlyn slept with before fantasy suites and it was Shawn instead.
What do you think???

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu May 28, 2015 3:10 pm

I am sorry folks, but this show is bringing out The Beastie in me. :uptonogood

This interview is why I do NOT think she and Nick did anything. Note her impish grin when asked about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5WFNl_hhDU

For comparison, check out Desiree's reaction to Jimmy Kimmel about being "engaged" to Brooks two years ago.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/desiree-hartsock-on-jimmy-kimmel-live-part-2/

Actually the one I think Kaitlyn should be MOST cautious about is Tony. No telling what "tantric" moves he has learned with his massage experience.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 3:35 pm

I am not enjoying the K and Tony visual at all JBF. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 2292733854

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Isn't that bed scene in the preview Shawn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 28, 2015 3:48 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Rewatching the season "teaser" last night I noticed Kailyn was wearing the solid light grey T shirt when she opened her door to maroon striped shirt guy (sluethed to be a shirt like Shawn has.) Then she is seen later in the teaser in the same T shirt crying talking about how she made a mistake but it doesn't make her a bad person which leads me to believe the mistake she is talking about was with Shawn. This is not the same grey striped shirt she has on in Utah before the final rose when she is crying saying she feels so bad. The promos are always edited to give the most dramatic effect and are not a reliable reflection of what happened. That being said it is a possibile with those scenes RS is wrong about Nick being the guy Kaitlyn slept with before fantasy suites and it was Shawn instead.
What do you think???
I really hope so and I agree, that's exactly what the crying scene and the clothes make it look like. Plus she says she's not regretful of the act, just the timing and since I think it's Shawn or no one as f1, that also lines up with Shawn as the pre-fs fiancé stuff fun.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Thu May 28, 2015 3:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:They can only do what comes out of the contestants mouths and with their actions. laugh out loud

I agree with 1promise, that while things can come out of a contestants mouth, editors can still alter how viewers interpret it based on what they do with it. For example, a contestant can say, "I am sure that I am not unique in thinking, don't kiss the girl I like before I do"

If we only hear, "don't kiss the girl I like before I do", it will change how we perceive the person who said it

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Rewatching the season "teaser" last night I noticed Kailyn was wearing the solid light grey T shirt when she opened her door to maroon striped shirt guy (sluethed to be a shirt like Shawn has.) Then she is seen later in the teaser in the same T shirt crying talking about how she made a mistake but it doesn't make her a bad person which leads me to believe the mistake she is talking about was with Shawn. This is not the same grey striped shirt she has on in Utah before the final rose when she is crying saying she feels so bad. The promos are always edited to give the most dramatic effect and are not a reliable reflection of what happened. That being said it is a possibile with those scenes RS is wrong about Nick being the guy Kaitlyn slept with before fantasy suites and it was Shawn instead.
What do you think???

Yes Luv- this has been sleuthed and analyzed. Some have agreed the guy in the bed, if that is in fact the pre FS stuff, is Shawn. Also wonderful sleuthers sorry I forget who, pointed out you could see the males head and what appears to be Shawn's hair cut.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu May 28, 2015 4:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
What do you think???

Yes Luv- this has been sleuthed and analyzed. Some have agreed the guy in the bed, if that is in fact the pre FS stuff, is Shawn. Also wonderful sleuthers sorry I forget who, pointed out you could see the males head and what appears to be Shawn's hair cut.

Yes, the sleuthing does support that Shawn is the one in the bed, but the bed is not located in Dublin where the SC of Kaitlyn letting maroon striped shirt guy into her room(that occurs in Dublin at the Radisson Blu St Helen's during week 6). The bed was sleuthed to be located at Lough Erne Resort occurring later in the season, likely during an overnight date/F3 in week eight.
So they would likely be two different times. Maybe both Shawn, but it is not clear that the guy in the maroon shirt is Shawn. Some think it looks like him in the elevator SC that appears to come just before the door scene though.
In my opinion both guys (maroon shirt and bed guy) are Shawn. I'm just not sure if that points to him being the sex guy or not.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu May 28, 2015 4:17 pm

With Shawn as The Shadow in the last episode, I was struggling to see her "heat up" with anybody on the dates. Aside from her calling Ben Z. "a hunk of meat", I wasn't sure if her libido was being stirred much. Clint's solo date was especially painful to sit through.

Well... except for Tony. That dude rocks! (Sorry, Guardian Angel. He says he takes L-U-V seriously, so what am I to think? "I am full of L-U-V, bro." All he needs to do is blindfold her so she can experience some... healing... touch.)

Last edited by JBF on Thu May 28, 2015 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 4:20 pm

JBF wrote:I am sorry folks, but this show is bringing out The Beastie in me. :uptonogood

This interview is why I do NOT think she and Nick did anything. Note her impish grin when asked about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5WFNl_hhDU

For comparison, check out Desiree's reaction to Jimmy Kimmel about being "engaged" to Brooks two years ago.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/desiree-hartsock-on-jimmy-kimmel-live-part-2/

Actually the one I think Kaitlyn should be MOST cautious about is Tony. No telling what "tantric" moves he has learned with his massage experience.

I wonder if Jimmy Kimmel was in on the foiler and was told so say it was Brooks as her f1? Just to keep adding fuel to the fire? I wonder if Jimmy will pick a f1 for Kaitlyn?

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu May 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Ha ha! Remember when Jimmy calls Chris "out" because of his fondness for almonds? Poor girl has no chance to respond. Desie is In The Clear for the rest of the interview and can not be caught giggling.

I kinda doubt he will repeat the stunt with Kaitlyn.

He kept telling Ali she would pick nobody (and repeatedly mocked Frank)... as the spoilers suggested at that time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR_FlPkOJgw
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+39
vivi2
hdman
sparkler
nutty1
officeRules
umngirl
ironcat
Hotmomma
happygolucky
Lucas15
AllAboutLove