SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu May 28, 2015 8:49 pm

Jimmy Kimmel? He predicted Brooks for Des, that would be his only mistake iirc.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu May 28, 2015 8:49 pm

Alanna wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yep, on the first night, jimmy picked Shawn as f1. It would be hilarious if he's right because Steve always claims that he steals his spoilers but if he was right, it means Jimmy has his own sources laugh out loud
What is Jimmy's track record on predictions?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe right every season since he started predicting.

He was only wrong on Brooks but everyone was wrong on that season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 28, 2015 8:56 pm

I always thought that Kimmels wife read RS ' spoilers and passed them to him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri May 29, 2015 9:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Max64 wrote: The guys are usually staying in a suite all together, So how could she go to the guys room?
Choosing to be good and not answer.

Oh pllllleeeeeaaassseee. These ladies are allowed to do whatever they want as long as the motto is "The Show Must Go On". Also the competing guys could care less as long as they are on Tee-Vee.

Where there is a will, there is a way. The ladies may not ALWAYS plant the flag of Mt. Olympus on their chosen's bare behind, but they can still go "pretty far" as long as they agree to lust over another contestant for the cameras.

Some of us tried to read-between-the-lines when Prince Siegfried said, matter-of-factly in a Munich PI session, that he didn't have to worry about "the guys in the house" and "I don't have to worry about what time I have to go to bed", etc. Oh really now!?! I think it was after his date... in episode 5... that Desie started pumping up the "I'm in love with Brooks" storyline to a surprised Mister Harrison. It was that season's version of "I can't stop thinking about Bentley" (after a certain umbrella make-out session in Phuket, following a great deal more in their jammies before a fire place) and "I just think of all of the lovers who have passed through here and Frank and I are adding to the history" (this in Istanbul, after a certain Iceland Blue Lagoon make-out session with Robbbbbberto that was snipped from the main show but inserted into a finale "montage").

Who can forget Jay-Pee telling mom Ilene over lasagne (yum... lasagna) in Long Island that his first date with Ashley was their "first step", then "things got real in Hong Kong". Peak Tram may not have been the only "peak". That was the same week when Bentley had to be brought back as extra "smokescreen".

So... I am quite certain that Kaitlyn's time with Shawnee (if not somebody else) probably involved a lot of "Oh Nick! Nick! Nick! I'm glad you are here!" Either that or they will cook up drama between two guys who are "not here for the right reasons" and Kaitlyn will do the usual boo-hoo like Desie did over James in Barcelona. (Drew was completely OBSESSED with James that season that I am not sure if he was aware Desie was even on the show.)

I mean... NO, I do NOT know what all happened. I wasn't there! Yet I can't help but snicker season after season with what silly business production cooks up. Personally, I've long suspected that the handlers either drug the guys' drinks or simply make sure ESPN is available in each hotel room.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 29, 2015 9:36 am

JBF wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Max64 wrote: The guys are usually staying in a suite all together, So how could she go to the guys room?
Choosing to be good and not answer.

Oh pllllleeeeeaaassseee. These ladies are allowed to do whatever they want as long as the motto is "The Show Must Go On". Also the competing guys could care less as long as they are on Tee-Vee.

Where there is a will, there is a way. The ladies may not ALWAYS plant the flag of Mt. Olympus on their chosen's bare behind, but they can still go "pretty far" as long as they agree to lust over another contestant for the cameras.

Some of us tried to read-between-the-lines when Prince Siegfried said, matter-of-factly in a Munich PI session, that he didn't have to worry about "the guys in the house" and "I don't have to worry about what time I have to go to bed", etc. Oh really now!?! I think it was after his date... in episode 5... that Desie started pumping up the "I'm in love with Brooks" storyline to a surprised Mister Harrison. It was that season's version of "I can't stop thinking about Bentley" (after a certain umbrella make-out session in Phuket, following a great deal more in their jammies before a fire place) and "I just think of all of the lovers who have passed through here and Frank and I are adding to the history" (this in Istanbul, after a certain Iceland Blue Lagoon make-out session with Robbbbbberto that was snipped from the main show but inserted into a finale "montage").

Who can forget Jay-Pee telling mom Ilene over lasagne (yum... lasagna) in Long Island that his first date with Ashley was their "first step", then "things got real in Hong Kong". Peak Tram may not have been the only "peak". That was the same week when Bentley had to be brought back as extra "smokescreen".

So... I am quite certain that Kaitlyn's time with Shawnee (if not somebody else) probably involved a lot of "Oh Nick! Nick! Nick! I'm glad you are here!" Either that or they will cook up drama between two guys who are "not here for the right reasons" and Kaitlyn will do the usual boo-hoo like Desie did over James in Barcelona. (Drew was completely OBSESSED with James that season that I am not sure if he was aware Desie was even on the show.)

I mean... NO, I do NOT know what all happened. I wasn't there! Yet I can't help but snicker season after season with what silly business production cooks up. Personally, I've long suspected that the handlers either drug the guys' drinks or simply make sure ESPN is available in each hotel room.

This. :claphands

(IMO) I get the feeling that there will be a lot of that this season.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 29, 2015 9:56 am

Re the smokescreen, if the spoiler is real, I think the real story is what could have gone so badly? In Brad's season, Bettina's dad put the kibosh on the whole thing and Jen S. Just had no interest or chemistry with her dudes, but neither seems the case with Shawn and Kait. Maybe the Nick hookup spoiler is right and Shawn cannot get over it, he is shown crying in the previews so that's about something obviously.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 10:18 am

Alanna wrote:Re the smokescreen, if the spoiler is real, I think the real story is what could have gone so badly? In Brad's season, Bettina's dad put the kibosh on the whole thing and Jen S. Just had no interest or chemistry with her dudes, but neither seems the case with Shawn and Kait. Maybe the Nick hookup spoiler is right and Shawn cannot get over it, he is shown crying in the previews so that's about something obviously.

I missed that, Shawn is shown crying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 29, 2015 10:19 am

I skimmed the above after the "oh pllllllease".
Out of respect for the forum I try to limit the snark. Try being operative word.
I find I have more respect from the members here, what little there may be. :yes:
Simply let your own minds go: Because the guys only had one suite does not mean a multitude of scenes could not go down.
1:1 with each--sqt taking a new twist.
cake sampling substituting cake for men. Both are tasty.
pin the tail on the donkey game. Again substitute as needed.
Hot tub musical chairs.
Strip twister. 
List is infinite and without having to thesis it. Having one room only simplifies things.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 29, 2015 10:53 am

Max64 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Re the smokescreen, if the spoiler is real, I think the real story is what could have gone so badly? In Brad's season, Bettina's dad put the kibosh on the whole thing and Jen S. Just had no interest or chemistry with her dudes, but neither seems the case with Shawn and Kait. Maybe the Nick hookup spoiler is right and Shawn cannot get over it, he is shown crying in the previews so that's about something obviously.

Yeah or at least really red-rimmed eyes, maybe he's a real free spirit coming off a wild rave partying like Kurt Cobain? laugh out loud I don't know where the cap is though, sorry!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 11:50 am

Alanna wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Yeah or at least really red-rimmed eyes, maybe he's a real free spirit coming off a wild rave partying like Kurt Cobain? laugh out loud I don't know where the cap is though, sorry!

Was that the SC where he said emotions are running wild? That's usually never a good sign when someone is shown crying or upset. I've always tried to make excuse for what's going on, and I'm always wrong, it never turns out good.

Shawn's a cutie, can't wait to see them together on Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 29, 2015 11:59 am

I could be wrong but seems like we have more tears than usual for the contestants on an 'ette season. Usually all of the crying is the women-'ette lead and contestants on Bach seasons. hmmm

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri May 29, 2015 12:24 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I could be wrong but seems like we have more tears than usual for the contestants on an 'ette season. Usually all of the crying is the women-'ette lead and contestants on Bach seasons. hmmm
Because there's a first too, the lead doing it before FS, it hurts rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+39
vivi2
hdman
sparkler
nutty1
officeRules
umngirl
ironcat
Hotmomma
happygolucky
Lucas15
AllAboutLove