SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 4:43 pm

OnePromise wrote:
snipped..

Yes, the sleuthing does support that Shawn is the one in the bed, but the bed is not located in Dublin where the SC of Kaitlyn letting maroon striped shirt guy into her room(that occurs in Dublin at the Radisson Blu St Helen's during week 6). The bed was sleuthed to be located at Lough Erne Resort occurring later in the season, likely during an overnight date/F3 in week eight.  
So they would likely be two different times.  Maybe both Shawn, but it is not clear that the guy in the maroon shirt is Shawn.  Some think it looks like him in the elevator SC that appears to come just before the door scene though.  
In my opinion both guys (maroon shirt and bed guy) are Shawn.  I'm just not sure if that points to him being the sex guy or not.

Yes exactly. TY for going into detail. I too think bed guy and maroon shirt guy is Shawn, but we don't know if the bed s/cap is when the preFS sex took place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu May 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Max64 wrote:
JBF wrote:I am sorry folks, but this show is bringing out The Beastie in me. :uptonogood

This interview is why I do NOT think she and Nick did anything. Note her impish grin when asked about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5WFNl_hhDU

For comparison, check out Desiree's reaction to Jimmy Kimmel about being "engaged" to Brooks two years ago.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/desiree-hartsock-on-jimmy-kimmel-live-part-2/

Actually the one I think Kaitlyn should be MOST cautious about is Tony. No telling what "tantric" moves he has learned with his massage experience.

I wonder if Jimmy Kimmel was in on the foiler and was told so say it was Brooks as her f1?  Just to keep adding fuel to the fire?  I wonder if Jimmy will pick a f1 for Kaitlyn?

I could have sworn I read somewhere on here last week that Jimmy Kimmel picked Shawn, Chris and Ben as her F3 and Shawn as her F1. Did I imagine that? laugh out loud

Oh, and JBF I agree about not seeing her "heat up" with anyone on those dates. The only connection I've seen so far is with Shawn.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Yep, on the first night, jimmy picked Shawn as f1. It would be hilarious if he's right because Steve always claims that he steals his spoilers but if he was right, it means Jimmy has his own sources laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 28, 2015 6:10 pm

The maroon shirt guy came to room 405 Kaitlyn's suite at the Radison Blu and then appears to have left on the elevator.  However, when production was knocking on the hotel door and you hear Kaitlyn's voice say, Oh No, and/or I be out in sec -- that was a different door.  So "if" she was really in that room with production knocking, she went to the guy's room apparently as she was not in her own room 405. Doors were situated differently in the hallway and you could see it wasn't the same room. Could be maroon shirt guy's room, or someone else's room.  no idea
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 28, 2015 6:25 pm

Whyyyyyy would she ever leave her own room and go to a guy's hotel room without a normal date planned?? Kaitlyn, this is a serious question- are you stupid?!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 28, 2015 6:29 pm

Alanna wrote:Whyyyyyy would she ever leave her own room and go to a guy's hotel room without a normal date planned?? Kaitlyn, this is a serious question- are you stupid?!

We don't know if Kaitlyn was really in that room where production was and it could be a voice over from something else.  They want us to believe she got caught sleeping with someone - maybe she didn't get caught but just admitted it later on.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 6:29 pm

rofl  cantstopl  giggling

Alanna wrote:Whyyyyyy would she ever leave her own room and go to a guy's hotel room without a normal date planned?? Kaitlyn, this is a serious question- are you stupid?!

Alanna thanks for keeping my face wringle free with all this laughter

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 7:39 pm

MiniDiva wrote:The maroon shirt guy came to room 405 Kaitlyn's suite at the Radison Blu and then appears to have left on the elevator.  However, when production was knocking on the hotel door and you hear Kaitlyn's voice say, Oh No, and/or I be out in sec -- that was a different door.  So "if" she was really in that room with production knocking, she went to the guy's room apparently as she was not in her own room 405.  Doors were situated differently in the hallway and you could see it wasn't the same room.  Could be maroon shirt guy's room, or someone else's room.  no idea

That's correct. The voice over is leading the viewers to believe she got caught.

We don't know what room she was in during that voice over, just like we don't know if the bed scene is pre FS activities. I'm running out of words to use, because I don't want to use sex. laugh out loud FSS? Pre FSS. Sounds good to me. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 8:06 pm

The guys are usually staying in a suite all together, So how could she go to the guys room?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 8:12 pm

Max64 wrote: The guys are usually staying in a suite all together, So how could she go to the guys room?
Choosing to be good and not answer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Alanna wrote:Yep, on the first night, jimmy picked Shawn as f1. It would be hilarious if he's right because Steve always claims that he steals his spoilers but if he was right, it means Jimmy has his own sources laugh out loud
What is Jimmy's track record on predictions?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 28, 2015 8:46 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yep, on the first night, jimmy picked Shawn as f1. It would be hilarious if he's right because Steve always claims that he steals his spoilers but if he was right, it means Jimmy has his own sources laugh out loud
What is Jimmy's track record on predictions?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe right every season since he started predicting.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+39
vivi2
hdman
sparkler
nutty1
officeRules
umngirl
ironcat
Hotmomma
happygolucky
Lucas15
AllAboutLove