SELECT CONTENT

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!?

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap7%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 9 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap2%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap17%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 22 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap0%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap0%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap54%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 70 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap20%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 27 ]

Total Votes : 130

Poll closed

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Empty Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 12:41 am

Vote for who YOU would like Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!

ETA: results after epi 3

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Do_you10

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 26, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Empty Re: Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by umngirl Sun May 17, 2015 12:45 am

Is "anyone but Ben H." an option?

*Kidding

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** 87b72b10 Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** 86669110 Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Empty Re: Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 12:53 am

umngirl wrote:Is "anyone but Ben H." an option?

*Kidding

Just curios, why not Ben h?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 17, 2015 12:56 am

peggy0221 wrote:

*Kidding

Because I not so secretly want him for myself.

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** 87b72b10 Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** 86669110 Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 1:02 am

umngirl wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:

*Kidding

Because I not so secretly want him for myself.

rotfl cantstopl
He's a hottie, hope you can mend his broken heart if he's not F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun May 17, 2015 1:04 am

GA, I made a mistake. I voted for Chris thinking it was the who will be F1 poll. I think Chris will be F1, but I WANT Nick to be engaged and married already! So I want Nick F1. Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** 2292733854

I want Chris and Ben H. to be double Bachelors, double the fun and eye candy. Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** 2498057887
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun May 17, 2015 1:22 am

Ha!  I have absolutely no clue.  Any way I can peek and see how others voted?  question I'll vote tomorrow...

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 17, 2015 1:37 am

I think it's between Shawn and Nick but don't know who I want yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 17, 2015 1:47 am

I don't really care as long it's not Nick. hmmm

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 1:51 am

For some reason, I don't think it will be Nick, but I WANT it to be Nick. I guess right now I would go with Shawn, who admittedly seems perfect for Kaitlyn, from what we've seen. Either way, win/win!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 17, 2015 2:13 am

Wow I hope RS does not dash people's hopes on Monday, Nick is winning by a landslide so far Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** 1710264613

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 3:24 am

Who I want and who I think Kaitlyn will choose seem to be at odds. :nervous Might be interesting to see if there is a difference in the poll results...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 17, 2015 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

+20
nutty1
MiniDiva
emusha
Kashathediva
california90