SELECT CONTENT

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!?

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 9 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 22 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap54%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 70 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 27 ]

Total Votes : 130

Poll closed

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 6:22 pm

We want as many votes now in both polls, because I will take a screenshop of the polls and we'll start over again after epi 3 and then again epi 6, just to compare.
It will be interesting once we dig our teeth into the edit, how our opinions will change, if they do at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 17, 2015 6:40 pm

I can't vote this one, cause I really don't care. cantstopl  I mean none of the guys in the poll seem despicable. So it's all good.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 6:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I voted Nick. I like his sense of humor...

I can see Nick and K getting along really well, but I m afraid they may be too similar... I like Ying/Yang... I think someone quieter like Ben H or Chris would suit her better

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 6:41 pm

california90 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Sory I cant vote until I see them all in (inter)action!

I think we'll be doing some more polls during the show's airing (if thats what we want). This was just more of a fun pre-season voting/before RS's spoilers.

You don't have to vote now if you don't want to.. but I know the whole "1 vote only is the all end vote" and "I dont have enough information" feeling laugh out loud. Its almost an eenie-meenie moment.

I have a feeling that I'll 100% change my mind from who I've picked.

OK... so based on the info we have for now, I am going to go with Ben H.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 18, 2015 9:22 am

Obviously, Nick was my choice. My second choice would have been Ben H.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 18, 2015 9:23 am

I split my vote, Jared who I think will be F1, Nick who I want to be F1.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat May 23, 2015 10:05 am

I liked Ian(?) the guy from Princeton on Monday but I see he is not an option. Must have been eliminated early.....Shawn is the next memorable person for me. I actually like the idea of Nick and Kaitlyn together too.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun May 24, 2015 7:04 pm

The guy she had sex with, otherwise it'll be another Andi/Josh thing and i don't want that to happen.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun May 24, 2015 8:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:Obviously, Nick was my choice. My second choice would have been Ben H.

same Smiley

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 12:41 am

Shawn

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

+20
nutty1
MiniDiva
emusha
Kashathediva
california90