SELECT CONTENT

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!?

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 9 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 22 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 70 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 27 ]

Total Votes : 130

Poll closed

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 2:29 am

mercieme wrote:Wow I hope RS does not dash people's hopes on Monday, Nick is winning by a landslide so far Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 1710264613

I think that's just because he's the only one we really have any type of attachment to. We don't really know the other guys, except from photographs and random quotes. It's also just a really romantic story, of a heartbroken guy taking a huge risk on love and actually winning the girl. I'm sure that once we see the other interactions between Kaitlyn and the guys, a lot more people will start rooting for Shawn, Chris, and Ben (and possibly others).

Back to top Go down

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 8:33 am

Once you vote, it can't be changed. You can only vote once.

You can't view the poll results until you vote. Sorry that's the way the poll is set up with forumotion. I can't make any changes to that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 17, 2015 8:55 am

Is it weird that my vote for who I think Kaitlyn will pick (pretty much a gut feeling pick because I can see clues supporting at least four potentials) is different than who i want her to pick? no idea

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun May 17, 2015 10:13 am

I voted for Shawn, but I think Nick is actually her default F1, because she didn't really fall for any of them.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 17, 2015 10:14 am

I'm interested to see our answers mid season!

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 10:15 am

I'm thinking once we get 3 epi's in? I'll take a screen shot of the polls and start a new one to see if it changes.

What does everyone think?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 17, 2015 10:19 am

^ I like that idea.  Would be really interesting to see if\how it changes once we see the guys in action

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 17, 2015 10:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm thinking once we get 3 epi's in? I'll take a screen shot of the polls and start a new one to see if it changes.

What does everyone think?
Since we would be basing it on interactions with the men minus Nick how about another one after episode 6? That way we can add Nick back in the mix.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 17, 2015 10:39 am

^not trying to make more work for you GA but I think it would be interesting to do another poll after 3 epis, then again after 6 epis, as jen suggests, to see pre and post Nick joining.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 10:40 am

Am I making this up or did Steve say Kait and Nick were kissing the very first night he showed up? If so, yes, I'd say his presence threw a monkey wrench into the original order she had imagined, to put it mildly.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 11:19 am

Great suggestions! Will do. Remind me if I forget, which is a high possibility! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 17, 2015 11:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Once you vote, it can't be changed. You can only vote once.

You can't view the poll results until you vote. Sorry that's the way the poll is set up with forumotion. I can't make any changes to that.

You can click on view results before you vote, GA. I did. I had to go back to be able to vote afterwards.

I ended up voting for Shawn since we'll vote again later. No idea what Nick & Kaitlyn will be like so may change my mind once he's on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

+20
nutty1
MiniDiva
emusha
Kashathediva
california90