SELECT CONTENT

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!?

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 9 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 22 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_lcap54%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 70 ]
Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 27 ]

Total Votes : 130

Poll closed

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 12:20 pm

Learn something new everyday! Thanks bean.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by fatiOz Sun May 17, 2015 1:09 pm

IMO its always smarter to go with the person that loves YOU more. I want kaitlyn to stay as her brilliant self. First season im going to watch solely for the lead. If she finds someone equally brilliant then thats amazing!

fatiOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun May 17, 2015 1:40 pm

I want it to be Ben but I think it's Chris
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 17, 2015 2:22 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ I like that idea.  Would be really interesting to see if\how it changes once we see the guys in action

It'll be interesting, but a little more bias as RS's "spoilers" come out Monday as people will gravitate towards the F1. We'll just have to remind ourselves to watch as to what is shown or edited. It should be fun. I almost don't want to read the spoilers now LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Sory I cant vote until I see them all in (inter)action!

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 17, 2015 2:54 pm

sophienette wrote:Sory I cant vote until I see them all in (inter)action!

I think we'll be doing some more polls during the show's airing (if thats what we want). This was just more of a fun pre-season voting/before RS's spoilers.

You don't have to vote now if you don't want to.. but I know the whole "1 vote only is the all end vote" and "I dont have enough information" feeling laugh out loud. Its almost an eenie-meenie moment.

I have a feeling that I'll 100% change my mind from who I've picked.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 17, 2015 5:21 pm

I voted Nick. I like his sense of humor...

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun May 17, 2015 5:26 pm

I voted Shawn in both polls. But who knows who my faves will be in a few weeks.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 5:32 pm

sophienette wrote:Sory I cant vote until I see them all in (inter)action!
same! feel like I don't even know them - they're just cardboard cut outs with some characteristics listed - not that we'll actually know them much more once on tv but it feels a bit like blind voting right now cos I haven't formed any likes and don't likes and have no clue how they connect with K...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun May 17, 2015 5:49 pm

I only voted now because after tomorrow we will all be influenced by the spoilers.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 17, 2015 6:12 pm

I voted Shawn for both polls because I think he is a good match (as of now) and for selfish reasons, I want Dr. Chris to be the next lead.  

Voting today before spoilers.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 6:15 pm

IrishGal wrote:I only voted now because after tomorrow we will all be influenced by the spoilers.
 good point -- I'll vote in the other poll cos I don't have preferences since I dunno how/if she connects with any of the guys...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do YOU want Kaitlyn to choose as her Final 1!? **LOCKED**

+20
nutty1
MiniDiva
emusha
Kashathediva
california90