SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 19, 2015 11:54 pm

So glad we are having a good discussion and it will be a lively season. Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 11:55 pm

allykat wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
I can't speak to everyone, but I think that most/a lot of them probably do know. Courtney talked about it in her book, how she basically told Ben on their FS date that she knew that he would be sleeping with the other girls and she was okay with it, but she just didn't want to hear about it. I wouldn't be surprised if most of them have that attitude going into it. Just because of the fact that this show has been around for more than a decade now, and most of them must know what the FS entails.

^^That's the point. These guys had to hear about it.

I'm not shaming Kaitlyn. I'm actually quite delighted that she and Nick were clearly so into each other that they couldn't keep their hands off.

I'm just saying that if I were one of the guys I would be reading tea leaves that she's into Nick the most. And that maybe my connection with her isn't as strong because not only is he getting special treatment and has a previous relationship with her, but she keeps telling me about it. Chances are I wouldn't think I was going to be the last one standing and I'm only sticking it out due to incentives or hopes of being the next lead.

I totally get what you're saying, but I think it depends on how Kaitlyn describes it. If she says that Nick came to HER, it can just be that he made a move and she "succumbed", like Ben and (allegedly) Juan Pablo. It doesn't mean that she was seeking him out for sex. Also, JP (again, allegedly) did get physical with Clare in the ocean and still didn't pick her. So, I guess the guys could think "oh, she just had sex with him because she's known him the longest and HE made a move ". I agree that it's really uncomfortable to hear about, but I get why they wouldn't leave. Especially if she sounds super apologetic about it. I also think the "competition" aspect of it comes into play; even if they think less of Kaitlyn and/or their relationship with her, they still want to try and win. Which is why I could see Shawn not leaving then, but getting angry with her in private (at the FS).

Last edited by chasingpavements on Tue May 19, 2015 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 19, 2015 11:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't understand why Nick get's vilified if it was him, when clearly there were willing participants in each instance.
The other guys are probably kicking themselves silly that they didn't think of it first.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1710264613  This season adds a bit of spice to Special Quality Time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 19, 2015 11:56 pm

reason wrote:RS does not know everything that is why I say she choose Nick and he is thinking she walk away with no one, Ali 2 if you asked me without the walkaway.

Why are you sure she chooses Nick?

I'm would love to see RS wrong

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 19, 2015 11:56 pm

Kaitlyn said she went too far with another guy in the preview, her own words that we heard her say hence a realization, I truly believe she regretted doing it, JMHO

Last edited by mercieme on Wed May 20, 2015 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 19, 2015 11:57 pm

cantstopl No kidding Kasha.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 12:00 am

mizzoufan wrote:
reason wrote:RS does not know everything that is why I say she choose Nick and he is thinking she walk away with no one, Ali 2 if you asked me without the walkaway.

If RS knew that they had sex before this come out why keep that info until after the episode aired, I believe he does not know everything that went on after Ireland, they ones who hurt must have given him this info so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed May 20, 2015 12:00 am

chasingpavements wrote:
allykat wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
I can't speak to everyone, but I think that most/a lot of them probably do know. Courtney talked about it in her book, how she basically told Ben on their FS date that she knew that he would be sleeping with the other girls and she was okay with it, but she just didn't want to hear about it. I wouldn't be surprised if most of them have that attitude going into it. Just because of the fact that this show has been around for more than a decade now, and most of them must know what the FS entails.

^^That's the point. These guys had to hear about it.

I'm not shaming Kaitlyn. I'm actually quite delighted that she and Nick were clearly so into each other that they couldn't keep their hands off.

I'm just saying that if I were one of the guys I would be reading tea leaves that she's into Nick the most. And that maybe my connection with her isn't as strong because not only is he getting special treatment and has a previous relationship with her, but she keeps telling me about it. Chances are I wouldn't think I was going to be the last one standing and I'm only sticking it out due to incentives or hopes of being the next lead.

I totally get what you're saying, but I think it depends on how Kaitlyn describes it. If she says that Nick came to HER, it can just be that he made a move and she "succumbed", like Ben and (allegedly) Juan Pablo. It doesn't mean that she was seeking him out for sex. Also, JP (again, allegedly) did get physical with Clare in the ocean and still didn't pick her. So, I guess the guys could think "oh, she just had sex with him because she's known him the longer and HE made a move". I agree that it's really uncomfortable to hear about, but I get why they wouldn't leave. Especially if she sounds super apologetic about it.

I hope for all womankind that K does not frame this like she was an unwilling or hesitant (succumbed) partner in a tryst with Nick (or whoever).  I mean, that would be pretty gross IMO.  

If I was one of the guys, K being super apologetic about it, would not make me feel better.  Either K can control her desires or she can't.  If she's in control, she has to be ready to take responsibility for sleeping with Nick (or whoever).  If she's not in control, then why would I ever trust her as a possible wife?

Last edited by SueSt on Wed May 20, 2015 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 20, 2015 12:02 am

reason wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:

If RS knew that they had sex before this come out why keep that info until after the episode aired, I believe he does not know everything that went on after Ireland, they ones who hurt must have given him this info so far.

I think he may have been saving it so he could really dangle it over his readers' heads for a few weeks and then do a big reveal just before the episode airs. He probably wasn't expecting them to show it in the preview.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 12:04 am

mercieme wrote:Kaitlyn said she went too far with another guy in the preview, her own words that we heard her say hence a realization, I truly believe she regretted doing it, JMHO
Exactly. She called it a mistake. Whatever they were building was ruined by this, not strengthed. They were just horned!up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 12:04 am

This whole emphasis on sex this season makes the Ryan Seacrest interview even more interesting. It's interesting that TPTB let RS ask those questions, and it's interesting that Kaitlyn answered them so truthfully knowing that she's probably going to be sl*t-shamed for having sex with Nick this season and her answers would just add to that. I hope that means she just doesn't care what people think and isn't letting it get to her. It could also mean that they are making it a much bigger deal than it really is, and that it didn't have that much of an effect on the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 20, 2015 12:04 am

I believe Kaitlyn is upset that she may have hurt the other guys and that is what she regrets. JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
MiaHawk
mtnlvr55
Jolena
Longhornfan
RealityEscape
Luvstruck
gurlbrit
Iam4UGA
Hotmomma
BowenAnderson
sara11