SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:55 am

Ashley will be on The Jimmy Kimmel Show tomorrow night.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:07 am

The rerun is on right now from M&G night yes
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:07 am

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b245802_bachelorette_ding-dong_jerk_gone.html?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:08 am

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/bachelorette-episode-3-bentley-leaves/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:38 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20500585,00.html

Emily Maynard: How She's Haunting The Bachelorette

Emily Maynard is the sweet, likable winner of The Bachelor. So why is she causing heartache on the current season of The Bachelorette?

After Brad Womack said goodbye to Ashley Hebert in South Africa on season 15 of The Bachelor, he ended up proposing to Emily.

Then Ashley was named the new Bachelorette. And, as she gets to know her own set of suitors, Emily – whose relationship with Brad is "off and on" – has had an unexpected influence on Ashley's rocky search for love.

On Monday's episode of The Bachelorette, Ashley invited the men to a comedy club, where they were expected to roast her. When William got up on stage, he was eager to make the crowd laugh. Instead, he made Ashley cry.

"I thought I signed up to be with Emily," he said, "and then Ashley's here – really who gives a f––."

"It hurt me that William did not use great judgment," Ashley said in her Bachelorette blog for PEOPLE.com.

Later in the episode, Ashley explained her tears to Bentley: "I'm just scared that I let you guys down because it's me here and not Emily," she said. "That was my biggest insecurity that first night."

Bentley may have offered Ashley a shoulder to cry on but he's certainly not helping out in the insecurity department. "With 25 guys, I promise you, at least 24 of them were really excited it was you," he told her on the show, before leaving her behind.

What he didn't say was that he could only promise with such certainty because he considered himself the 25th guy. "Ashley's a sweet girl, but there's no question that Ashley doesn't have the checklist that I'm looking for in a future wife," he said in a previous episode. "I can tell you right now it's not gonna work. I, to be honest with you, could almost care less. Things could've turned out differently if the Bachelorette was Emily."
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:05 pm

06/07/11 - 08:53 AM]

Monday's Broadcast Ratings: "Bachelorette" Spoils "Masterchef" Return
By The Futon Critic Staff (TFC)

nielsen ratings
(fast national numbers for monday, june 6, 2011)

Here are the highlights of the 14 ad-sustained programs that aired in primetime on the broadcast networks last night:

ABC (7.24 million viewers, #1; adults 18-49: 2.4, #1) was the network to beat on Monday with its combination of "The Bachelorette" (8.01 million viewers, #1; adults 18-49: 2.6, #1) and "Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition" (5.70 million viewers, #6; adults 18-49: 2.2, #2).

FOX (3.88 million viewers, #4; adults 18-49: 1.5, #2) then had to settle for second place with the return of "Masterchef" (4.33 million viewers, #10; adults 18-49: 1.8, #3) and a repeat of "House" (3.43 million viewers, #12; adults 18-49: 1.2, #T9). Last summer (7/27/10), "Masterchef" opened to 5.75 million viewers and a 2.8 rating among adults 18-49 behind "Hell's Kitchen."

Next up was CBS (5.76 million viewers, #2; adults 18-49: 1.4, #3) with its repeat mix of "How I Met Your Mother" (4.58 million viewers, #8; adults 18-49: 1.2, #T9), another "How I Met Your Mother" (4.69 million viewers, #7; adults 18-49: 1.4, #T5), "Two and a Half Men" (6.17 million viewers, #4; adults 18-49: 1.6, #4), "Mike & Molly" (6.12 million viewers, #5; adults 18-49: 1.4, #T5) and "Hawaii Five-0" (6.50 million viewers, #2; adults 18-49: 1.3, #T7).

Meanwhile, NBC (4.87 million viewers, #3; adults 18-49: 1.0, #4) offered up its lineup of "Minute to Win It" (3.89 million viewers, #11; adults 18-49: 1.0, #11),"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" (4.52 million viewers, #9; adults 18-49: 0.9, #12) and "Law & Order: LA" (6.19 million viewers, #3; adults 18-49: 1.3, #T7).

And finally, repeats of "90210" (0.65 million viewers, #13; adults 18-49: 0.2, #14) and "Gossip Girl" (0.60 million viewers, #14; adults 18-49: 0.3, #13) on The CW (0.62 million viewers, #5; adults 18-49: 0.2, #5) rounded out the night.

Week-to-week changes (adults 18-49): Law & Order: The Bachelorette (23.80%), Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (-4.30%), Law & Order: LA (-7.10%), Law & Order: Criminal Intent (-18.20%).

In late-night metered market ratings (via NBC's press release):

In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 3.1/8; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 2.4/6; and ABC's combo of "Nightline," 3.0/7; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.3/4 with an encore.

In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," 1.0/4; "Late Show," 0.7/3; "Nightline," 1.0/4; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/3 with an encore.

At 12:35 a.m., "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (1.6/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.7/4 in 18-49) topped "Late Late Show" (0.4/3).

At 1:35 a.m., Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.9/4 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.4/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.

Here are the highlights of the 13 ad-sustained programs that aired in primetime on the broadcast networks one year ago (6/7/10):

ABC (6.91 million viewers, #2; adults 18-49: 2.3, #1) held off the competition on Monday thanks to new episodes of "The Bachelorette" (7.89 million viewers, #4; adults 18-49: 2.5, #3) and "True Beauty" (4.97 million viewers, #9; adults 18-49: 1.9, #T5).

Source: Nielsen Media Research

Read more: Ratings - Monday's Broadcast Ratings: "Bachelorette" Spoils "Masterchef" Return | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratings/2011/06/07/mondays-broadcast-ratings-bachelorette-spoils-masterchef-return-898004/broadcast_20110606/#ixzz1Ocf9fkCn
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Bachelorette's Bentley Bother "Not Over," Says Host Chris Harrison

Ashley Hebert had been warned.

Former Bachelor contestant Michelle Money talked to her. The show producers talked to her. The host did, too. But the sweet Bachelorette refused to believe that shady contestant Bentley Williams could be up to anything but trying to win her heart.

Now host Chris Harrison is revealing even more details about the horrid scene that went down on the reality show last night, telling Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show that producers tried over and over to smarten Hebert up to Williams' slimy ways. But according to Harrison, she remained "gullible" and "naive" and ignored the warnings.

"We told her, 'You don't have to meet this guy, if you don't want to,'" Harrison said today on Seacrest's radio show.

Then Harrison dropped a bomb: The Bentley drama ain't over.

Say what?!

But first Harrison gave his take on the bad boy who broke Hebert's heart after just two weeks of filming.

"Bentley...before the show even started, Ashley got information that this guy wasn't coming for the right reasons," Harrison said. "Michelle Money, who was on Brad's season, gave her this intel and before the limos arrived she had this information...and every step of the way she said 'No no, I believe in him; I always see the good in people' and he snowed her."

Harrison said Williams' Jeckyll and Hyde act was good enough to fool Hebert because she knew nothing about what he was saying behind the scenes when she wasn't around during the boys' confessional tapings.

"Every time he was in front of her he did the whole song and dance, when he was behind the scenes he would basically tear her apart," Harrison said.

Seacrest, who called Williams " a jerk," asked if it was genuine naïveté on Hebert's part or if she really just misjudged Williams' character.

"I honestly think both," said Harrison. "She wasn't privy to everything—and we catch heat for that—but that's the way our show is. If all a contestant has to do is come to producers and we show her everything, that's not a show. It's not good and it completely taints her journey. So yeah, she was a little gullible, a little naive, there were so many red flags and she'll admit this."

But, says Harrison, Williams' also did "a good job" of manipulating the reality star and that the trickery all unfolded within a two-week period of time.

"This happened in a very short period of time...she was really just getting going with this guy and she fell really fast, so it was kind of an interesting chain of events that led to this last night," he said.

And still, after all he's seen, Harrison was shocked at the thoughts Williams was confessing as he's shown dumping Hebert to head home, using the excuse that his daughter, Cozy, was missing him. Producers felt so bad they tried to let her know his true intentions.

"We actually let Ashley in on more information that we ever have on a contestant. We really tried to let her know: This guy is not here for you...[but] the more you tell them, the more they're gonna run towards that person," Harrison said.

And although we see a smirking Williams jetting off in a car away from Hebert's house, there was that "dot dot dot" to-be-continued bag of BS he handed her before taking off.

"The Bentley thing is not over," Harrison warned. "Every chance he had to be a good guy, he didn't. Keeping her hanging on was kind of a cruel thing to do...There is no closure, so this isn't over yet. It really affects her mood in the next few weeks...She's in a huge funk and just dragging and it really starts to affect the entire show."

But no fear women across America—Harrison swears there's absolute zero chance we'll see Williams as the next Bachelor.

"I promise that will never happen," he said.

Score one for Hebert.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b245912_bachelorettes_bentley_bother_not_over.html#ixzz1OcgXiGml
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Chris Harrison Reveals Tonight’s Disastrous ‘Bachelorette’ Episode [AUDIO]

E!’s Chief News Correspondent, Ken Baker joined “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” Monday to discuss this season of “The Bachelorette’s” most recent dramatic developments with host Chris Harrison. Ken emphatically states, “For fans of ‘The Bachelorette’ tonight’s episode is the reason you watch the show. D-R-A-M-A! One if the most intense moments EVER on the show airs tonight. We reached out to the the show’s host to give us a preview of tonight’s episode.”
http://ryanseacrest.com/2011/06/06/chris-harrison-reveals-tonights-disastrous-bachelorette-episode/
Chris Harrison Reveals Tonight’s Disastrous ‘Bachelorette’ Episode [AUDIO]

Chris Harrison Says He’s ‘Unimpressed’ When Bachelor Unveils Mask [AUDIO]

Chris Harrison reveals, “The big story is the story of Bentley. This is the guy that Ashley was forewarned about before the limos ever arrived. This is an absolute disaster in the making, it literally almost stopped the show.”

Chris Harrison Says Bachelor Brad Womack Is ‘Determined To Make It Work’ [AUDIO]

Ken reports, “Now disaster are what makes the show! But you would think she would have caught on! The guy just seemed liked really bad news. “The Bachelorette” is on Monday nights 8/7c on ABC.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:59 pm

http://trap.it/NspNsr

SheKnows Exclusive: 'Bachelorette' Ashley Engaged!

The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert might have had her heart broken by jerky Bentley Williams, but we can exclusively reveal that she ends up leaving the show an engaged woman!

There’s a new jerk in town, and it’s The Bachelorette’s Bentley Williams. The 28-year-old divorced father threw in the towel on last night’s show, telling Bachelorette Ashley Hebert and rest of the guys that he just missed his daughter, Cozy, too much to stay. Luckily, Hebert's heartbreak is short-lived.

The Bachelorette Ashley Hebert

A source close to the production tells SheKnows exclusively that The Bachelorette does indeed find true love on the show!

"She is engaged and very happy," our source revealed exclusively.

Our source added that she even has a beautiful custom diamond engagement ring she picked out that was given to her on the show by her mystery finance.

We're thrilled that Hebert found love on the show -- especially because she was so heartbroken when Williams left.

"I never knew I'd come in here and so soon be heartbroken," Hebert blubbered. "I'm ready for my happy ending and I thought it'd be him! My heart is totally broken."

Williams wasn't quite heartbroken -- in fact, he was quite cold when revealing his true feelings about the 27-year-old Bachelorette.

"The guys know I'm a frontrunner, but none of them have any idea that I don't care about Ashley. I had the opportunity and I played everyone," Williams said. "[Emily Maynard is] such a standout, and…Ashley looks like an ugly duckling. I'm going to make Ashley cry. I hope my hair looks OK."

Now, everything seems to be where it should be: Hebert is engaged and happy, while Williams true jerky side is exposed for all the world to see.

Only question now is, who is the lucky guy?!

Who do you think ultimately wins Ashley Hebert's heart on The Bachelorette?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 pm

ASHLEY - STILL REELING FROM BENTLEY'S DEVASTATING DEPARTURE -
TAKES HER 12 REMAINING MEN TO PHUKET, THAILAND TO TRY TO
MEND HER BROKEN HEART, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

"Episode 704" - Ashley hopes that southern Thailand will be the perfect place to start over and move forward in her search for a happy ending, as she begins her round-the-world journey with the 12 remaining men. How will she be affected long term by Bentley's deceitfulness and game playing? One of the best ways to help mend a broken heart is to get involved in helping others, so Ashley takes 10 of the bachelors to assist in the renovation of Baan San Fan orphanage, which houses children who lost parents in the devastating 2004 tsunami. The Bachelorette also explores some astonishing sea caves off the coast of Thailand with Ames, as she attempts to delve into their relationship. And will a cancelled first date with Constantine lead to something more romantic and exciting? Everything has changed for Ashley. Still shaken from the raw emotions she felt about Bentley, she needs to make sure these guys are all here for her. Finally, two men face off as nerves are fraying before the dramatic rose ceremony, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.

After arriving at the Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa in southern Thailand, Constantine discovers he is the first to get an individual date. The couple is looking forward to an adventure on the seas, but as luck would have it, choppy surf and high winds force Ashley to cancel the date. Instead, the two head into town to shop, sightsee and even get some love advice from the locals. The handsome bachelor is taking some of the sting out of Ashley's aching heart. But she needs a real romantic connection. Will Constantine assure Ashley that his is there for her for the long haul and be offered a rose, or will he be the first man sent home from Thailand?

The next day, in an effort to see another side of her bachelors, Ashley takes 10 of her men on a group date that really will make a difference. She meets them at Baan San Fan orphanage, which houses some of the children who lost their parents in the horrific 2004 tsunami. The men quickly take up renovating, painting and decorating the place these youngsters now call home. Ben even decides to paint a mural for the kids. For the moment, J.P. concentrates on the work even though he has other romantic things on his mind. At the after party, however, one bachelor demands more of Ashley's time and J.P. is emboldened to make a move. Who will Ashley decide has made her world a better place and thus get the rose?

The Bachelorette finally does get to take to the sea with Ames as she explores what a possible relationship would be like with him. Kayaking through the sea caves, Ames surprises her with his charm, wit and intelligence, but will his valiant romantic gestures snag him a coveted rose?

The twists and turns keep coming, and at the dramatic rose ceremony, Ashley, still emotional from her run-in with Bentley, expresses her apprehension about whether the bachelors are really here for her. But as time grows short, Blake confronts Ryan P. about the fact that he is annoying all the other men. At the end of the night, 11 men join Ashley as they look forward to more adventures on their trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand.

The 12 remaining men are:

Ames, 31, portfolio manager from New York, NY
Ben C., 28, lawyer from New Orleans, LA
Ben F., 28, winemaker from Sonoma, CA
Blake, 27, dentist from Greenville, SC
Constantine, 30, restaurant owner from Atlanta, GA
J.P., 34, construction manager from New York, NY
Lucas, 30, oilfield equipment distributor from Odessa, TX
Mickey, 31, chef from Cleveland, OH
Nick, 26, personal trainer from Tampa, FL
Ryan P, 31, solar energy executive from Corona Del Mar, CA
West, 30, lawyer from Chapin, SC
William, 30, cellular phone salesman from Galloway, OH

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

"The Bachelorette" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. This program carries a TV14,L parental guideline.

This episode of "The Bachelorette" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. For more information on "The Bachelorette" please visit ABC.com.

Photography and video available at www.abcmedianet.com. Photography request line (818) 460-6611.

ABC Media Relations:
Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com Yani Chang (818) 460-4705; yani.chang@abc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:56 pm

http://www.realitytvcalendar.com/shows/bachelorette-6/sb/ep03-p3.html

The Bachelorette: With Bentley Gone Who Leads? Here's The Rankings

Commentary and Rankings by Gayl Killough

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:11 pm

ABC_Publicity
@tamimac @jasonpbyu Ashley is on #JKL via ichat, not as an in studio guest. Smiley #TheBachelorette
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari