SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:42 pm

cfck2222 wrote:Life & Style gets this week's award for the most deceptive cover ever The cover has something like "Ashley Deceived Again! Her Future Fiance Has A Secret Girlfriend At Home!" Look inside and they say it's Ames who is one of her possible future fiances and they are of course talking about his relationship with Jackie. They have a blurry picture of Ames and Jackie lounging by the pool at whatever hotel RS mentioned they spent a recent weekend. They also talk about Bentley having a date with a new girl, I didn't read that part because I wasn't interested. I think the main focus of the feature is Ames and they talk about him not really having a job, wanting to be an actor, and so on and so forth. The article does have a little bit on Dino deceiving Ashley too by acting interested in her when it'd never work between them. Also there's a little JP talk - just talk about him being a heartthrob/heartbreaker and questioning whether he's ready to settle down but in a relatively neutral way. They get a quote from a woman they identify as a good friend of his (I don't remember her name) who kissed him once a long time saying she thinks he's ready to settle down now and that he is a great kisser. There's also a Ryan blurb that questions whether he's acting and says he dumped a girl named Melanie days before leaving for B'ette telling her he was ready for marriage.

In Touch and OK have much more negative coverage that's in keeping with the Ashley duped/deceived/dumped tabloid theme of the season. After running that ridiculous sex story last week, In Touch claims an insider confirms Ashley and JP have spent time together since the FRC but also claims JP's got a drunk flirting problem. Their "evidence" is that recently (they give a date and a restaurant), JP was out to dinner with a male friend and a female friend and at one point he held the female's hand and hugged her Rolling Eyes Weak if you ask me. Also they quote somebody anonymous saying JP was an annoying drunk flirt but they aren't specific about when or where. I believe In Touch also has a pic of Bentley with a new girl.

One of the tabloids, I don't remember which one but it's not Life & Style also has a negative story on Ryan based on how he treated a former girlfriend that they name in full.

OK claims JP did a complete 180 after proposing at the FRC and was actually using Ashley for fame. They say he deceived everybody on the show and so I guess their claim is he's dumped Ashley already. Nothing specific. My take is OK is punishing Ashley for doing the "in shape" story with Life & Style. I believe in previous B'ette seasons OK has had that story.

The interesting things to me are: In Touch and OK jumping on the new F1 frontrunner and declaring JP to be Ashley's choice even though their spin is very negative and the fact that there is ZERO mention of Ben F in any of the Ashley tabloid coverage whether positive or negative. It'll be interesting seeing if they start ramping up negative coverage of Ben F after the July 11th episode when Ben F will probably emerge as more of a F1 contender.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:03 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/ashley-hebert-spotted-at-airport--flying-to-meet-fiance

Ashley Hebert Spotted at Airport … Flying to Meet Fiance?

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 22 Spl292602004a-81933300

Season 7 Bachelorette Ashley Hebert was reportedly headed off for a romantic weekend with her finance. Which guy do you think she was headed to see?

She’s on the move! Season 7 Bachelorette Ashley Hebert was spotted at the Philadelphia airport on Wednesday, June 29. Could the recent University of Pennsylvania’s Dental School graduate be flying off for a Fourth of July holiday weekend with her chosen one?

Ashley’s Season 15 Bachelor bestie Ashley Spivey retweeted a note from someone who spotted our gal supposedly heading to Los Angeles:

@AshleySpivey: “@laurennj73:my friend just saw Ashley in Philly airport on way to LA. Said she looks very ” that makes me happy! #Bachelorette

There’s a little symbol after “very” but it seems to be positive since it makes Ashley S. happy. Does this mean Ashley and her chosen one going off to Cabo, where everyone in Bachelor Nation ends up eventually? In this week’s Bachelorette Beatdown video, Ashley S. said she had brunch with Ashley H. recently in New York City, which is where JP Rosenbaum lives. However, if she’s flying to L.A., maybe she’s on her way to meet Ben Flajnik, whose winery is in Sonoma, CA. Or maybe she’s checking out Mr. Sunshine Ryan Park’s solar energy company, which is also in Cali. Or maybe she’s just filming something for The Bachelorette.

Whatever she’s doing, Miss Spivey says Ash is happy, and that’s all that matters!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Find Out How Much Ashley Hebert Was Paid for Her Bachelorette Stint

Rolling in the dough? Not exactly.

When 26-year-old Maine dental student Ashley Hebert signed on to appear as ABC's new Bachelorette this spring, a source tells Us Weekly Hebert failed to make bank like the bachelorettes before her.

VIDEO: Ashley confronts bad-boy suitor Bentley

Instead of raking in a salary in the $100,000 range -- the top-tier payment for show contestants -- the production insider tells Us Hebert pocketed about $30,000 from the network for her two-month shoot, which taped mid-March through mid-May of this year.

PHOTOS: Where are your fave Bachelor stars today?

In comparison, Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney -- who found love on The Bachelor's 2009 season -- enjoyed the same payday for televising their two-hour wedding on ABC in March 2010.

Tell Us: Is Bachelorette Ashley worth more than $30,000?

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:14 am

Love_Me wrote:Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 22 Large-1128FinalCover

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 22 2011-020
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:17 am

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 22 2011-021
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:24 am

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/duck-the-tabloids-are-attacking-jp-rosenbaum-ryan-park-and-ames-brown

Duck! The Tabloids Are Attacking JP Rosenbaum, Ryan Park, and Ames Brown

Why do the tabs have to pick on our Cupcake? After trashing Season 7 Bachelorette Ashley Hebert’s dating history, past insecurities, and even weight gain — the tabloids have now turned on her presumed frontrunner, JP Rosenbaum. But they’re also taking shots at some of her other bachelors, including “Mr. Sunshine” Ryan Park and Ivy League sweetie Ames Brown. (Will hot winemaker Ben Flajnik be next or is he safe?)

In Touch just had a story where a bunch of nameless people called JP a big flirt and “kind of a jerk” in real life. Now OK! is upping the ante, claiming Ashley does pick JP in the end, but he already broke up with her because, “the word is that the guy was just using her to be famous.”

Now that’s better! Our deepest and most sincere thanks to whoever planned this group date. Yum.

That’s from — you’ll never guess — an unnamed “source” who adds, “He turned out to be a complete fake! Apparently he accepted the rose and gave her the engagement ring, but then as soon as the cameras stopped rolling, he did a total 180…He made her feel like she was ‘the one’ and then totally betrayed her…The guys in the house thought he was sincere and so did everyone involved with the show. This guy pretended to be so sincere for the whole time; he was actually the biggest user of the bunch.”

This sounds like more BS, especially since Ashley has been reiterating that she’s happy with how things turned out for her.

Life & Style hates to be left out of things like this and since they already announced on their cover that Ashley is engaged and elated, they are sticking with that story. They don’t pick a side on who will win, but they have words on JP as well.

Ashley said JP’s kisses are “magical” and Life & Style says it’s because of all the practice he’s had from “dozens and dozens of girlfriends.” However, a friend said JP’s playboy days are behind him. “He’s such a nice guy and is very attractive,” the friend says. “So he’s certainly dated enough girls to know what he wants and doesn’t want. If Ashley’s the one, then he’d definitely be ready to make a lifelong commitment.”

Another insider calls JP “a guy who can break hearts because of his charm,” but one of his friends — who also kissed him once — Victoria Flores said he is ready to settle down. “He had all the right intentions,” she tells Life & Style. “He was hoping to meet the love of his life… He’s sexy, fun, generous, and a true gentleman. And he’s a seriously amazing kisser!”

We can live with that! However, Life & Style doesn’t just take on JP. They also have some not-so-nice things to say about Ashley’s other boyfriends:

Ames Brown — Although billed on the show as a “portfolio manager,” one of his exes says he never really has real jobs. “He doesn’t really work. He just gets degrees and travels around.” Well, we all kind of figured that. But on top of that, “he’s trying to be an actor.” This is the really weird part — a classmate calls him a “lady killer.” “He’s charming, intellectual and good-looking, but he uses those great assets to get whatever he wants from women. He was in a relationship with a friend of mine, but he was also seeing more than one girl on the side. And it wasn’t until his jilted partners started talking that people found out. I spent hours consoling my friends ho had their hearts broken by Ames.” Ames is a heartbreaker? That’s hard to believe.

Ryan Park — Just days before going on The Bachelorette, Ryan supposedly dumped his girlfriend. “He broke up with his girlfriend right before he went on the show because he told her he wasn’t ready to get married and didn’t feel like marriage was in his future.” The insider believes Ryan went on the show to help promote his solar-energy company. “[His ex] Melanie feels like she never knew Ryan at all.” So he’s not just trying to be the Season 16 Bachelor?

Constantine Tzortzis — “He doesn’t want to be with someone who doesn’t share his religious beliefs,” an insider says. So the fact that Ashley isn’t Greek Orthodox means he was never likely to propose. Unless it’s just because she’s supposedly an atheist and he wants to date a Christian? Who knows.

Bentley Williams — Another “insider” claims Bad News Bentley has been seen around Denver with a gorgeous blonde — and it’s not his ex-wife Suzette, who refused to take him back. “His friends are saying it’s a rebound,” the insider tells Life & Style, “so he doesn’t have to go through The Bachelorette backlash alone.”

Sources: OK! magazine, Life & Style magazine
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:31 pm

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-scottsdale/learning-more-about-jp-rosenbaum-from-abc-s-the-bachelorette-2011
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:28 pm

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/07/05/bachelorette-burning-questions-ashley-chris-harrison/

You've got burning questions about 'The Bachelorette'? Chris Harrison has your answers!

by Kristen Baldwin

I’ll tell you, rose lovers, my first burning question is Why did July 4 have to fall on a Monday this year, rendering us Bachelorette-less last night? (At least we have host Chris Harrison’s bonus blog to tide us over.) Link

But I can’t be the only one dying for answers to questions about the most maddening mind-numbing infuriating weepy infantilizing dramatic season of The Bachelorette ever!

Post your questions in the comments section below, and we’ll pose them to Chris Harrison for a feature in an upcoming issue of Entertainment Weekly.

Here are some ideas to get you started:

So, why didn’t the producers tell Ashley about all of the nasty things bad boy Bentley said about her in his confessionals?

Was the ill-fated comedy roast date Ashley’s idea, or did the producers make her do it?

Are the guys allowed to go sight seeing when they’re not on dates?

And most importantly, has anyone told Ashley that her jeans are too damn tight?

Ask away, rose lovers!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Out & About

Bachelorette contestant J.P. Rosenbaum ran errands in New York City. J.P. was seen buying an iced coffee when he emerged from a subway station on his way back to work on Saturday.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2011/07/out_about_156.php
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:17 pm

No shock here:

Next up was ABC (3.06 million viewers, #3; adults 18-49: 0.8, #3) with rebroadcasts of "The Bachelorette" (3.09 million viewers, #9; adults 18-49: 0.7, #11) and "Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition" (3.02 million viewers, #10; adults 18-49: 1.0, #7).

Read more: Ratings - Monday's Broadcast Ratings: Macy's Fireworks Hits 11-Year High in Viewers | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratings/2011/07/05/mondays-broadcast-ratings-macys-fireworks-hits-11-year-high-in-viewers-998002/broadcast_20110704/#ixzz1RHPCo4tw
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:15 pm

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/07/06/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-jp-rosenbaum-ex-girlfriend/

‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert Healed Rumored Winner J.P. Rosenbaum’s Broken Heart!

J.P.’s ex-girlfriend destroyed him when she left — but now a friend of his says that J.P. is in ‘the best place he’s ever been’ since meeting Ashley! Aww!

After bad boy Bentley Williams broke Bachelorette Ashley Hebert‘s heart, the first guy she turned to for comfort was rumored winner J.P. Rosenbaum. J.P. acted as Ashley’s knight in shining armor and now it seems that Ashley may have done just the same for J.P.!

J.P. dated “a gorgeous publicist for two and a half years,” a friend of his tells Star magazine. “He was deeply in love with her, but over time it was apparent that her head wasn’t in the same place as his.”

Then, his ex left him. “She was seven years younger and really wasn’t ready to settle down, while that was always J.P.’s goal,” explains the friend. “He tried to make the best of it with her, hoping things would change, but she finally broke it off with him.”

But now J.P. may have found the woman who completes him and has the same end goals — in Ashley. “They do seem to have great chemistry, and he likes dark-haired women,” says the friend. “J.P. isn’t a complicated guy; that likable and down-to-earth personality you see on TV is absolutely the real thing.”

Hopefully J.P. and Ashley are in fact engaged at this moment. “Let’s just say that, whatever has happened, right now he’s in a great place,” the friend gushes slyly. “The best place he’s ever been!”

BFFs — do you think Ashley has helped heal J.P.’s broken heart?
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:35 pm

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 12:41 PM ET

The Bachelorette's Ashley: how she learned to trust men again

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 22 Bacherlorette_MG_1709CONV

Bachelorette Ashley often opens up about her insecurities on the hit show and now in an exclusive interview with Life & Style, she addresses being abandoned by her father, growing up in an unstable family environment, and her lifelong fear of another man deserting her and breaking her heart. "I need to be able to stand on my own two feet just in case something were to happen like what happened to my mother," she confided to Brad Womack on The Bachelor. "You always have to be prepared for the worst."

"Ashley grew up with a lot of family problems," a friend confirms to Life & Style. Her father, Gregg began drinking after losing his job at a mill in the early 1990s. "There was a lot of pressure on him to support his family, and he couldn't handle it," the friend explains. After Ashley's mother, Laurie, filed for divorce, "Gregg started living on the streets," the friend says. Eventually, he fell into a downward spiral of substance abuse and homelessness. Now 52, he spent years working on getting sober and moving between temporary homes and shelters in southern Maine.

So when Ashley had a chance to find love on The Bachelorette, she was determined not to repeat the same mistakes. "I'm going to just put it all out there," she told Life & Style. "I don't want to leave with any regrets." Ashley went into the show with an open heart and a trusting soul, "Truth is the only way to build a real life," she says.

Recently reunited with Gregg, Ashley is attempting to make peace with the past, and her sister, Chrystie Corns, tells Life & Style that Ashley remains in touch with him. After finally realizing that Bentley Williams was playing her on the June 27 episode, Ashley stormed out -- and took back control of her life. Much of that strength came from her mom and sister, who have always been there to support her. "They gave me their blessing," Ashley shares with Life & Style. "They said be yourself -- and follow your heart."

For the full interview with Ashley, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now in New York and nationwide Friday.

Photo Credit; Caroline Greyshock
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari