SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon May 23, 2011 6:43 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t45-press-releases-no-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by cupcakes Mon May 23, 2011 12:36 pm

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/05/23/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-brad-womack-emily-maynard-2/

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 9 052311_hebert_womack110523145028

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert was initially heartbroken when Bachelor Brad Womack fell in love with Emily Maynard and not her, but now she’s happy that he did. “As wrong as that sounds, I got lucky,” Ashley tells Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa during the May 23 episode of Live! With Regis And Kelly. “He’s a great guy, but I think I realized watching the show that we weren’t compatible.”

Ashley now understands that the little attraction that she did share with Brad wasn’t real. “When you’re in that situation, I feel like it’s hard to know what’s real and it’s hard to figure out which emotions are,” Ashley says. “You’re surrounded by such exotic places and people, and you don’t know what’s real.”

“So I think I’d just deny everything that he was telling me,” she adds. “I didn’t want to believe it.”

Now Ashley has gotten her own chance to find her own love with one of 25 “gorgeous guys” on ABC’s hit show, The Bachelorette.

Going on the show, Ashley thought it would be simple to fall in love, but she couldn’t have been more wrong. ”I was really surprised,” she admits. “I thought, ‘This is going to be easy-breezy.’”

Choosing between the men was no simple task. “These guys are great, attractive, engaging,” Ashley gushes. “They’re studs!”

BFFs — do you think Ashley will find the love of her life on this season of The Bachelorette?

The Bachelorette premieres tonight, May 23, on ABC!
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 23, 2011 4:53 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20496772,00.html

Ashley Hebert Says She'll Surprise People on The Bachelorette

Ashley Hebert wants The Bachelorette viewers to know that she's a different woman than the person they saw vying for Brad Womack's attention on The Bachelor last season.

"A misconception people have when they watched the show is that I'm insecure," Hebert tells PEOPLE. "I am so secure and confident and a lot of what happened between Brad and me brought out some weird side of me that doesn't define who I am."

Starting with the Monday's season premiere (9 p.m. ET) on ABC, viewers will see Hebert call the shots and travel around the world – her favorite destination was Thailand – to find Mr. Right.

"People will be surprised with what they see. I think it's a season people are going to get attached to and want to know what happens," says Hebert, who got through those dreaded rose ceremonies by "trusting what the guys tell me" and "using my gut to tell me what to do."
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 23, 2011 6:10 pm

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/05/23/bachelorette-ashley-season-premiere/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 23, 2011 6:11 pm

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/celebrity/view.bg?articleid=1339970&srvc=rss
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 23, 2011 6:20 pm

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/23/four-things-to-know-about-this-seasons-bachelorette-ashley-herbert/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 23, 2011 8:33 pm

http://www.hollyscoop.com/the-bachelorette/what-are-ashley-heberts-odds-of-finding-love-on-the-bachelorette.html

What are Ashley Hebert's Odds of Finding Love on 'The Bachelorette'?

HOLLYSCOOP EXCLUSIVE

May 23, 2011 by: KRISTIN WONG

It’s not easy to find a man. Spend some extra time in a coffee shop, and you can meet an aspiring screenwriter/standup comedian/actor, whose full-time job is refilling their Tall Americano. Hang out in the grocery store, and you’ll meet the kind of guy who hangs out in a grocery store to meet women.

But there’s one last method you can resort to: reality television. The Bachelorette debuted in 2003 and has since featured six women looking for love. I mean, in a pool of twenty-five men, all desperate to be on TV, there’s got to be one that’s date-worthy, right?

Not according to Jen Schefft, a publicist who appeared on the show’s third season. Schefft rejected all the bachelors, and while she ultimately chose Jerry Ferris in the final rose ceremony, she turned down Jerry’s marriage proposal. Since her appearance on the show, Schefft has married a Chicago PR executive.

Out of the five other contestants, only one has had a lasting relationship—the very first contestant. Trista Rehn chose Ryan Sutter in 2003, and the two were married by the end of the year. They now have two kids together. See, sometimes reality TV can actually be, well, real.

3 other contestants—Meredith Phillips, DeAnna Pappas, and Jillian Harris all had proposals on the show that were later called off. Ali Fedotowsky—the last Bachelorette, is currently planning her wedding with Roberto Martinez. So far, so good.

Most of The Bachelorette stars may not have found their soulmates on the show, but their participation did open some other doors for them. For example, Jillian Harris is now a designer on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. And Jen Schefft published a book in 2007, Better Single than Sorry, after being labeled a spinster.

Ashley Hebert is the show’s latest contestant, and she has high hopes for finding her future mate: "I'm open hearted and interested in meeting the guys. And hopefully fall in love."

While there have been more contestants that haven’t been so lucky than have, Herbert still has a high chance of meeting her future husband. And if she doesn’t, they might need a carpenter or something on Extreme Makeover.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 23, 2011 9:10 pm

http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/05/23/the-bachelorette-ashley-hebert-interview/

'The Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert Talks Love, Exotic Vacations & Wedding Photoshoots

Ashley Hebert charmed 'Bachelor' fans as she vied for that final rose and proposal from 'Bachelor' veteran Brad Womack last season. But his loss is the gain for other men -- 25 other men, to be exact.

Ashley famously couldn't admit she was in love with Bachelor Brad, but now she's on the receiving end of all the praise and compliments and declarations as the latest 'Bachelorette' (premieres Mon., May 23, 9PM ET on ABC).

Kicking off with what can only be described as a drunken frat party for Ashley's attention, this season also features some very exotic vacations and, from what we've heard, a wedding photo shoot or two. Seriously.

I caught up with Ashley to try to get more details (damn that 'Bachelorette' media training!). She also talked about being on the other side this time around, if she's ready to get married and if she'd ever do the show again, a la Brad.

Did you think when you were on that ridiculous season of 'The Bachelor' that you would ever be the next 'Bachelorette'?
[Laughs] Never. Honestly, the thought never crossed my mind -- it was a surprise to me.

And now that you've lived through it, how was it on the other side?
I mean, it's good ... I can tell you that I'm so grateful that I was given this opportunity, because not only was it a great learning experience, but it was a great life experience. Being on this side, there are ups and downs, pros and cons to being in each position. This time there was a lot more pressure, and it was a lot more emotional. I don't like breaking up with guys so I had a really hard time.

The guys are intense! Having seen you on 'The Bachelor' last season, they're instantly all over you ...
The first night, there's so much that happens. I can tell you this -- the drama begins before filming even starts.

Some of these guys are probably drunker than they've ever been in their lives ...
Yep, exactly. I think you probably saw it on one of the promos ... yeah, it's interesting. But because I was on the other side [last season], I can kind of relate, and I can hopefully be a bit more understanding.

The travel is such a fun part of the show ... where did you guys go this year?
We went to some really amazing places -- we went to Thailand, a couple locations there, we went to Hong Kong, we went to Taiwan and we also went to Fiji. It was just out of this world. Fiji was the one place in the world that I really wanted to go to, so when I found out we were going there, I cried. But on these dates it wasn't just extravagant. There were dates where I was really able to get to know the guys. Just having a picnic, or having a cocktail at a beautiful viewpoint. Even though we are in these amazing locations, I was able to really find the reality in it, you know?

Now I keep hearing about some wedding part of town in one of those cities where the date was to take wedding photos with the guys. Are you freaking kidding me? You said yes to that?!
[Laughs] I can't give you all my secrets, girl! You'll have to watch and see ... it's crazy.

Have you found the love of your life?
Well I will say that, looking back, I'm happy with the way that everything turned out. For me, as an individual, I really trust myself and my decisions, and I hope everyone's going to be supportive of it.

Were you surprised at all by the guys they chose for you?
Yeah, that's what I loved about it. Maybe not all of them would be people I'd date outside of this, but it gave me a chance to get to know people and they surprised me. You go into it thinking, I don't know if we're going to click, and then ... you do!

You're 27. Are you ready to get married?
If I were to find the right person, I would be ready to get married.

I'm not saying it won't work out for you this time around, but if it doesn't, would you consider doing the show again, a la Brad Womack?
Um, well ... in this point in time, I don't know that I would to be honest. It was a great experience, but I don't know that I would do it again. I have a whole new respect for Brad, I'll tell you that! [Laughs]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Local Vintner to Appear on the Bachelorette

Ben Flajnik will appear on "The Bachelorette"

The next edition of "The Bachelorette" will have an aged Bay Area taste.

Inside Scoop reports that Evolve Winery co-founder Benjamin Flajnik will be one of 25 bachelors competing on the show.

The show premiers Monday night on ABC with Flajnik, who co-owns the Sonoma winery with friend Michael Benzinger.

Flajnik's biography says he studied music production in college, while making his own beer and wine on the side.

He worked in Internet advertising for awhile before realizing that he wanted to work outdoors. He is currently studying winemaking at UC Davis.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 24, 2011 2:00 am

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b243574_bachelorette_premiere_are_any_of.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 24, 2011 7:31 am

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/05/the-bachelorette-season-premiere-william-and-matt-are-early-faves-for-ashley.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 24, 2011 7:43 am

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2011/05/the_bachelorette_2011_recap_as.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari