SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:03 am

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/relationships/the-bachelorette

THE BACHELORETTE

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert: Can She Get over Bentley?

If you've been tuning in to this season's The Bachelorette, you know all about what Ashley Hebert, bachelorette, is going through. Actually, even if you haven't been tuning in, you may find her current situation surprisingly familiar.

Bentley Williams [pictured with Ashley], the front-runner who stole the bachelorette's heart after only three episodes, left the show by choice. While attributing his departure to missing his daughter, viewers received inside knowledge that Bentley never had feelings for Ashley—she was deceived.

During the June 13th episode, the bachelorette constantly mentioned that she was "in a dark place" and always "thinking of Bentley." Will she really be able to get over her feelings for Bentley in time to find a new love? We asked Ian Kerner, PhD, sex and relationship expert and founder of the sex and relationship help organization Good in Bed, to answer some questions.

WH: How long should someone wait between relationships?
Ian Kerner: Interestingly enough, for a lot of people who go through hard breakups, love is just around the corner. Many people I've known—professionally and personally—have gotten out of one situation and found the perfect situation was right there waiting for them. It's not as much a specific time…it's when can you put out the energy you need to fall in love? The capacity of the human heart to be resilient and jump back in to things is strong. The ones who are the happiest, are the ones willing to put themselves out there. If you wait too long, you really end up subjecting yourself to greater depression. Best advice: the bachelorette should get back on that horse.

WH: What are the signs of a manipulator like Bentley?
Kerner: This is a special scenario for the bachelorette. Normally, I think men can pretty quickly have a gut feeling saying, 'I want her for the long run' or 'she's just a fun hookup.' Look at, 'Am I falling in to the hookup category or the relationship category?' Many times when you're in the hookup category, everything is last minute—any type of plans. The physical chemistry could be great, but there isn't anything emotional. It's the fun treadmill: you keep going, but it's not leading anywhere.

WH: Since Ashley is so heartbroken over Bentley, will that turn off the other men?
Kerner: If they are really into the bachelorette, they will see it as an opportunity. Throughout the generations, years and years, men have courted women, and at times it was obvious that women had more than one courter. If she can truly give herself up to a new man, they will sense it. If she has renewed expectations, they will still be interested.

What you can learn from the bachelorette: how not to fall for his lies
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Rosepetal Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:10 am

Delete
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:44 am

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert is now at the center of the war between Team Bentley Williams and Team Michelle Money.

Michelle — Ashley’s fellow Bachelor Season 15 contestant and good friend of Bentley’s ex-wife, Suzette Davis — is the one who texted Ashley with a warning that one of her bachelors, Bentley, was going on the show for the wrong reasons.

Now Bentley’s friend, Mark Adams, tells OK! magazine (via Hollywood Life), “Before Bentley went on the show, his ex-wife had been in communication with Michelle. She sent a text to Suzette and she passed it on to Bentley. It said, ‘Ashley is a staunch atheist … so good luck to him with that.”

Bentley is a Mormon, so if Ashley is an atheist, the religious differences might actually be an issue. Then again, he’s also a nasty piece of work so that’s probably an even bigger issue. (However, Spoiler King Reality Steve hinted that religious differences could also be a complication for Ashley and another bachelor, Constantine Tzortzis. But that’s a problem for another day.)

The rumors get weirder when Mark also claims Michelle said Ashley has a problem with flatulence, which, c’mon, is kind of unnecessary. If Michelle really did text that, then she’s starting to sound like the blackeye-getting, tantrum-having super-hater she was in Season 15. Is this what happens when Salt Lake City folks go bad?

On a more positive note, OK! reports that Emily Maynard — who Bentley has repeatedly expressed interest in to cameras on the show — also reached out to Ashley to offer support. “Emily sent a text to Ashley asking to talk,” a show insider tells the rag. “They spoke on the phone for almost 45 minutes. Emily told her how much she admired her poise, and urged her to maintain her sense of humor and not take it all too seriously. She was adamant about saying what a jerk Bentley was and how much better off she was to find out now.”

That’s sweet, but we’ve failed to see that type of anger expressed in Emily’s Bachelor TV vlogs. The sweet southern belle act doesn’t work when your friend is getting humiliated by a guy on national television. If you ask us, all of her Season 15 pals should take notes from Ashley Spivey

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:44 am

Link

West: J.P. best fit for bachelorette

June 16, 2011

Latest eliminated "Bachelorette" contestant West Lee is talking about his experience on the ABC show's seventh season, and he reveals that he feels J.P. Rosenblum, the 34-year-old construction manager from New York, is the best match for bachelorette Ashley Hebert.

"Based on my gut, J.P. was the one she was gonna pick," West says. "They had a natural chemistry, and even on the group dates they gravitated towards each other."

Another "Bachelorette" contestant he thought had the best chance with Ashley? 28-year-old winemaker Ben F.

"Ben F. is really nice, he's laid back no matter what the situation is and he's so funny," West comments.

As to why Ashley decided to eliminate the 30-year-old South Carolina lawyer, the only contestant she chose to send home on the night where she was originally supposed to eliminate two, he blames a lack of one-on-one time and therefore chemistry with the 26-year-old beauty.

"She just didn't feel that chemistry with me I guess," West reflects. "I didn't really have a lot of time with Ashley, and I spent the lion's share of my time with the guys. That's just the nature of the experience, it's nothing against Ashley."

Surprisingly, West had nothing but good things to say about the controversial Bentley, whose shocking comments about Ashley behind her back had some calling him the "villain" of the show.

"My experience with Bentley is that he's a nice guy. I liked him," West says. "He seemed genuine and he talked about his daughter all the time. He was a good guy."

West also talked about his tragic back-story, where it was revealed that his wife Sarah drowned in their bathtub in 2007. His heavy past played a big part in his elimination, when Ashley wondered if he was really ready to move on. Much has been written about the circumstances of his wife's untimely passing, with Sarah's mother telling Star magazine that he was an "enabler" and insinuating that he was somehow involved in her daughter's death.

"I'm shocked her parents were willing to drag her name through the mud," West says about Sarah's mother and step-father's recent comments. "They were never involved in her life and some of her issues directly had to do with their actions. Anyone who knew us [he and Sarah] knows that I loved her and would never do anything to hurt her. It's a tragic situation ... but it is what it is."

But even after the intense experience on the show, West says that he is in fact ready to move on and hopefully find love. He is currently single and is open to being the next "Bachelor" if asked.

"It is such an incredible opportunity," he says. "That would be something that I'd really have to sit down with my family and talk about."
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 am

If you ever want to find a contestants exit interview once they are eliminated... their interviews will always be posted in their individual thread located in this forum:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/f10-bachelorette-7-contestants-threads-spoilers
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:26 am

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/06/16/bentley-williams-bachelorette-ashley-hebert-apologize/

Bentley Williams — Apologize To ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert, Warns Bentley’s Dad!

Bentley’s dad Gregory says it’s not like Bentley to be mean to anyone and that his son must ‘redeem’ himself!

Poor Bachelorette Ashley Hebert was crushed when player Bentley Williams left the show. She was even more hurt when she started watching the season and heard all the horrible stuff that Bentley was saying about her behind her back while they were filming. But Ashley isn’t the only who’s upset by Bentley’s actions. Bentley’s own father Gregory is totally disappointed about how Bentley treated Ashley!

“My son needs to apologize!” Gregory tells Star magazine.

Gregory is actually quite surprised that Bentley came off that way. “I’m sure people think he’s a bad guy, but he’s not,” says Gregory. “He’s not cruel or mean.”

“If Bentley knew that Ashley’s feelings were hurt, he would want to apologize to her,” continues Gregory. “Anytime someone has a chance to redeem themselves, they should.”

Gregory also feels that the way Bentley came off on The Bachelorette might have to do with “selective editing.”

BFFs — do you think Bentley should apologize to Ashley?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:30 am

Love_Me wrote:If you ever want to find a contestants exit interview once they are eliminated... their interviews will always be posted in their individual thread located in this forum:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/f10-bachelorette-7-contestants-threads-spoilers

On behallf of everyone, thanks Love Me! You have really made this forum easy to navigate and find things! I especially appreciate the video threads!! Thanks for everything!

sweet kiss

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 am

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Ashley-Hebert-1034336.aspx

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert on Bad Boy Bentley: "It's Humiliating"

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert tells The Bachelorette and Hollywood 411 host Chris Harrison about her heartbreak about toxic bachelor Bentley's deception. "Watching him is really hard; it's humiliating," she tells Harrison in an interview to air Sunday on 411. "I had no idea this was going on. I was warned, but I took it with a grain of salt."

Hebert also reveals that Bentley will return to the show. What should viewers expect? "Lots of ups, lots of downs, but I think people will be happy with the way things turn out," she says. (Plus: She'll address those engagement rumors.)

Hollywood 411 airs Sunday night at 7/6c on TV Guide Network.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:09 am

http://ontheflix.com/2011/06/15/bachelorette-2011-spoilers-ashleys-happily-engaged-more/

Ashley’s Happily Engaged & More

Ashley’s happily engaged & more in this new set of Bachelorette 2011 spoilers. Hollywood Life recently revealed that an insider for Life & Style magazine said, Ashley is currently engaged to the winner of the show,and is wearing her engagement ring,which they claim is a stunning Neil Lane Diamond.

The winner proposed to Ashley on May 13th on a remote island in Fiji. There was a beautiful terrace perched at the end of the island,along with a nice sunset at the time. Ashley’s guy said that he’s in a great place in his life,and the happiest he’s ever been. The source went on to say,the guy is very sensitive,and had his heart broken in the past. Him and Ashley have great chemistry.

Finally,the source revealed where Ashley had her final dates. One of them took place at the Vomo Island Resort beach where they hugged and kissed in front of a stunning ocean and island backdrop.

In another date,Ashley took a helicopter ride with one of the final contestants to a secluded cove. Right now, the only time Ashley can see her guy,is during secret rendezvous,set up by ABC. Another sources said, “they’ve been sneaking away for sexy date nights whenever they can.”
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:30 pm

http://www.astrochicks.com/2011/06/bachelorette-spoilers-ashley-hebert-final-four-bentley-returns-winner-revealed/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:04 am

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=4&article=article12646.art&page=1
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 am

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 19 OK026_web1-221x300

This season of The Bachelorette is still brand new, yet Ashley Hebert has already known betrayal, self-doubt and heartbreak. But it’s even worse than she thinks. Before she even arrived on the set of The Bachelorette, a woman she called a friend was spreading ugly lies about her. OK! has the latest scoop in this week’s issue!
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari