SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Heartbreaker Bentley Will Return to 'The Bachelorette'

June 13, 2011 | Candid Confessions

"The Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison sat down for an exclusive interview with "Extra's" Adrianna Costa, confirming Ashley Hebert will bring bad boy Bentley Williams back for round two!

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 18 Williams-harrison-hebertGetty Images

"She wants that closure -- she will definitely get that. Bentley comes back and they will solve this," Harrison reveals.

Costa asked if Hebert had begged producers of the show to have Bentley return, and Chris replied, "I told her [Ashley] point blank she calls the shots. There are no rules."

Before Bentley resurfaces next week, Ashley will hit the picturesque beaches of Thailand for lots of one-on-one time and of course, steamy makeout sessions with the boys.

Broken hearts, bikinis, man-fights and the countdown to Bentley's shocking return will air tonight on ABC.

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/ /heartbreaker_bentley_will_return_to_the_bachelorette.php#ixzz1PC5NtVyA
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Admin Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 18 48435439
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:10 pm

‘The Bachelorette’ 2011: Tension, Muscles, Drama & Roses – Week 4 Recap by Shawntel Newton

Shawntel Newton has her week 4 recap of “The Bachelorette” 2011. See how she felt about the June 13 episode with Ashley’s men!

Tension, muscles, drama and roses…we have to be talking about, “The Bachelorette”!!

Let’s get stated with Constantine….his first one-on-one date with Ashley got rained out. I could tell that they both were bummed, and I was wondering how the date was going to go. Surprisingly, things flowed really well. Constantine seemed to be comfortable with her, and is an easy going guy. I laughed so hard when they got love advice from a local because it reminded me of when I was in Anguilla and got love advice from Auntie B. I think Ashley and Constantine received better advice, “Love it not about winning.” At the dinner portion of the date I loved that Constantine talked a lot. I felt like he really let Ashley know who he really is. Although, I noticed that Ashley was really having a hard time focusing and most likely thinking about Bentley. Arrgggg!!!!

The group date was wonderful. How attractive is that to those guys to have beautiful Ashley announce that they are going to help re-build the school? Ryan was getting really annoying to watch. He was a little bossy. That’s the last thing a bunch of guys want — is competitor to tell them what to do. Ben F. stood out to me on the group date. His mural was too cute. I could tell Ashley loved that. When it came time for the guys to get some one-on-one time I was noticing JP getting pretty upset. He reminded me of Ashley when she was on “The Bachelor.” She started to have a hard time early on too. While each guy talked with Ashley, tension grew and all the guys agreed that Ryan was getting on their nerves. He was totally getting on MINE. Ryan is like the student who always brought his teaches the red apple.

Awwww…the date with Ames. I have a feeling he is going to be a fan favorite. He was a total cutie. He talked more than Ashley did which was great! For me personally, I love when I am on a date and I am NOT the only one talking. Ashley didn’t seem as distracted with Ames on their date. He seems so adventurous and just an all around great guy. I don’t have a lot to say about him, other than he better be in the top four.

When Ashley told Chris Harrison that she wanted to add another rose, I thought GOOD. I feel like she has some great guys and they need to get more time with her before she makes a decision. I hope we see more of Lucas, Blake, and Nick. That’s the hard part of the show. Your time is so precious and by Ashley wanting to add another rose really shows that she’s being fair to these guys. When it came time for Ashley to talk with West, I knew that she was going to be sending him home. I felt really bad for him, it seems like he is ready to fall in love again, and he will. Just not with Ashley.

Next week looks really dramatic. That’s what we all like…right?! Right, but not when it has to do with Bentley. I am tired of Bentley. I really don’t like him. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking that Ashley has no idea what he has been saying behind her back. And now he is going to be seeing her again, just to mess with her. Who does that!!!???? JERK.

I know this is pretty soon to say, but I am going to say it anyway…I think that Ashley will end up with JP. I already see their strong connection, not just physically but emotionally. I will be surprised if he is not up there for her final two. I am anxious to find out.

Oh and p.s. did you all notice Nick and his muscles last night during the credits? Hello personal trainer. I think I am gaining crushes on Ashley’s men. Whoops!

http://thebachelorcontributor.com/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-2011-tension-muscles-drama-roses-week-4-recap-by-shawntel-newton/
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: Next Week "Ashley Falls Deeper Into This Abyss of Bentley"

The Bachelorette's Bentley is out of sight, but he's certainly not out of mind. Despite being in beautiful Thailand, Ashley continued to be hung up on this season's bad boy. Host Chris Harrison says that, although she was still upset about his departure, Ashley started to open her eyes to some of the other men. But while this week may have seemed like a new beginning for the 26-year-old dentist, Harrison says Bentley's return next week brings her back to square one.

Did you expect Ashley to be talking about Bentley that much once you got to Thailand?
Chris Harrison: I thought a nice 17-hour flight would clear her head, and it really ended up being the opposite where she went back in the other direction. She started having feelings for other guys and it made her question: Well, how do I fall for these guys when I'm not even sure I'm over Bentley? So in a way the more she connected with other guys, the more it pushed her back the other way. This is when I realized we were in trouble ... It led us to the point of realizing we're left with one of two things: pack up our bags and go home and end production, which isn't really and option, or rip this Band-Aid off and Bentley's got to come back. That's the decision we came to.

Were you surprised Ames got the rose, even without a kiss, on his date?
Harrison: I didn't see that coming — he was done. She didn't know him and was like: Eh, he's not my type. But he absolutely captivated her imagination on that date. It really turned 180 for her. I don't know if I've ever seen that happen where someone was dead in the water going into a date, they didn't know it, and he absolutely won her over by being himself.

So is Ryan really that happy?
Harrison: I'm going to defend him a bit. Yes, he's maybe a little too up all the time, but he's a good guy. I really like him. He's just passionate; he's a very passionate guy.

Why did you decide to let Ashley add a rose?
Harrison: It was a no-brainer. I didn't really push her because she's not in that space right now to play devil's advocate. She needs a pat on the back ... She's really meeting these guys for the first time, she closed herself off to some of these relationships, so I feel like now more than ever she needs to hold onto some of these guys.

Any last teases for next week?
Harrison: Chiang Mai is the most exotic, mysterious city we have ever traveled to, but Ashley falls deeper and deeper into this abyss of Bentley. I know people are so sick of hearing about it ... I was like: You're not really being fair; these guys are pretty awesome, they've given up their lives and careers to do this for you and you're kind of wasting it. I gave her a proverbial slap upside the head and said you need to pull it together. And all of that leads to the decision of Bentley coming back.

Link
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Posted: Tue., Jun. 14, 2011, 9:27am PT

Reality rules Monday for ABC

NBC's hockey second; Fox's 'Chef' heats up

By Rick Kissell

Despite dipping this week, ABC's combo of ''The Bachelorette'' and ''Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition'' led Monday among young adults. NBC's Stanley Cup Finals hockey ran second in demos.

According to preliminary nationals from Nielsen, ''The Bachelorette'' (2.4 rating/7 share in adults 18-49, 7.8 million viewers overall) dropped by a couple of ticks week to week but still led its two-hour block in both demos and total viewers. It was followed by ''Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition'' (2.0/6 in 18-49, 5.8 million viewers overall), which also shed some ratings weight this week but tied with hockey for the broadcast lead in 18-49 during the 10 o'clock hour.

At NBC, Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Boston Bruins and Vancouver Canucks averaged a 1.9/5 in 18-49 and 5.3 million viewers overall in primetime, with these numbers expected to rise a bit in the nationals. Though a pretty good number for a non-Game 7 of the Cup Finals, Monday's averages were down rather sharply from last year's sixth and final game between Chicago and Philadelphia. This year's pro hockey championship will be decided Wednesday night on NBC from Vancouver.

Elsewhere, Fox's shift of ''MasterChef'' to 9 o'clock reaped dividends as the reality show (2.0/5 in 18-49, 4.9 million viewers overall) was up about 10% week to week. ''Chef'' followed a repeat of the previous week's episode at 8 (1.3/4 in 18-49, 3.3 million viewers overall).

CBS hung in there with its all-repeat lineup, starting with an hour of ''How I Met Your Mother'' (1.3/4 in 18-49, 4.6 million viewers overall at 8 and 1.4/4 in 18-49, 4.4 million viewers overall at 8:30) followed by ''Two and a Half Men'' (1.4/4 in 18-49, 6.0 million viewers overall) and ''Mike and Molly'' (1.5/4 in 18-49, 6.3 million viewers overall). Closing out the night was ''Hawaii Five-0'' (1.5/4 in 18-49, 7.4 million viewers overall), which took advantage of no scripted broadcast competition to rise by a couple of ticks week to week.

Preliminary 18-49 averages for the night: ABC, 2.2/6; NBC, 1.9/5; Fox, 1.6/5; CBS, 1.4/4; Univision, 1.3/4; CW, 0.2/1.

In total viewers: ABC, 7.2 million; CBS, 6.0 million; NBC, 5.3 million; Fox, 4.1 million; Univision, 3.3 million; CW, 0.6 million.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:33 pm

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Watercooler-Bachelorette-Boys-1034219.aspx

Watercooler: The Bachelorette Boys Get Nasty

It's the most wonderful time of the year! When hot, fit men turn into sniping, needy freaks who run to any camera they can find to trash each other. That's right... it's The Bachelorette jock block!

However, as opposed to seasons past, the guys combined their powers of spite to single out a lone victim last night — handsome, happy, painfully attractive Ryan P. — instead of turning against each other willy-nilly. And once our dim little dumpling Ashley Hebert jetted them all off to Thailand (go ahead, insert your own Phuket joke if you must), it was on.

Like the sheen of Southeast Asian perspiration dotting the brawny boys' brows, their disdain for front-runner Ryan was just as evident. Whether it was envy over his stolen time with Ash during the Extreme Makeover: Thai Orphanage date or distrust at his perpetually sunny disposition, the guys just couldn't contain their true colors, and they were all shades of green. Boring Blake even went so far as to corner the smiley solar-energy salesman to make him feel bad for being so positive. Seriously, one guy told another guy that he was too nice. And that the other guys didn't like him because of that! It was like Mean Girls with shaved chests and special guest Chris Harrison.

And you know what? We'll take it. Better the boys getting bitchy than Ashley going on and on and on about Bentley. We get it, he left you. You had something really "special" after those three episodes together. Saying his name 40-plus times is not going to bring him back. Oh wait, looks like it will... next week!

Can you imagine how catty the guys are gonna get once Bentley returns? Or is all of this just too much for you now?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:03 pm

No shock here. 98% of people asked think she should be over Bentley by now.

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/should-bachelorette-ashley-be-over-bentley-by-now-2011146

Us Poll: Should Bachelorette Ashley Be Over Bentley By Now?

Just get over it, already!

On Monday's episode of The Bachelorette, Ashley Hebert had 12 hot guys as her disposal during romantic dates in Phuket, Thailand, yet all she could think about was "bad news" Bentley Williams.

If you ask Us, she should long be over the 28-year-old divorced dad, who quit the show June 6 after calling her an ugly duckling and professing his love for Emily Maynard.

VIDEO: Watch Bentley diss Ashley

The 26-year-old dental student claimed she wanted a fresh start and fun adventure during her Thailand dates, but she just couldn't shake Williams' sudden departure -- and it clearly got in the way of her one-on-one dates with Constantine and Ames.

"I'm really scared to open myself up to someone who might be another Bentley," Hebert whined as she went on the one-on-one dates and a group date with her remaining bachelors.

PHOTOS: See the guys left to fight for Ashley's affections

Later, Bachelorette host Chris Harrison pointedly asked Hebert the question all of America had been wondering: "Is she really over him?" The short answer: No.

"I'm still a little bit hung up and I wonder what could have been," Hebert told Harrison before the night's rose ceremony, where West was sent packing. "In such a short amount of time, I felt so strongly about him -- [it was] like a women's intuition. I don't know if I'll ever get to the bottom of it."

As Hebert continues to sulk her way through Thailand for episode five next week, tell Us: Should she be over Bentley by now?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 am

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 18 Bachelorette-cover

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/06/bachelorette_ashley_hebert_has_found_her_man.php
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Bachelorette Ashley engaged!

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert nearly lost hope after the man she had fallen in love with, contestant Bentley Williams, walked out her on the June 6 episode--but she has since overcome her heartbreak! In fact, Life & Style can exclusively reveal that she Ashley is engaged to the man she chose to receive her final rose.

On a secluded Fiji island on May 13, the winning bachelor got down on one knee and proposed with a stunning Neil Lane diamond ring. "Ashley's elated," an insider reveals to Life & Style. "She's engaged to the winner and is wearing her engagement ring."

"I'm happy with the way things turned out for me," Ashley confirms in an interview with Life & Style. Now, weeks after filming has wrapped, "she's definitely still in the relationship," confirms an insider. "She says she's really happy."

And while the couple must keep their relationship under wraps until the Bachelorette finale airs in August, the lucky winner can't stop gushing about Ashley! "He said, 'I'm in such a great place in my life, and I'm the happiest I've ever been,'" a show insider tells Life & Style.

For more on The Bachelorette's engagement, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands in New York now and nationwide Friday!

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 18 Ab10

The Bachelorette: Even before the season began, The Bachelorette‘s Ashley Hebert was stabbed in the back by someone she trusted and it wasn’t one of the guys. Who was it that alerted that Bentley’s family about her before he even went on the show? Was it one of Ashley’s Bachelor frenemies: Michelle Money or Emily Maynard?

http://www.okmagazine.com/category/in-this-issue/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Blog from Ben F's friend(?)

http://lostangelesblog.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/bachelorette-recap-week-four/
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:33 pm

http://www.realitytvcalendar.com/shows/bachelorette-6/sb/ep04-p4.html

The Bachelorette: It Looks Like J.P. Here's The Rankings

June 14, 2011

J.P. Current Ranking: 1 Previous Ranking: 2

I finally moved J.P. up to first place where he belongs. I have been reluctant to give him first place, but J.P. has earned it by being a leader for Ashley. They do have chemistry and he seems like a nice guy and really into Ashley.

Ben F. Current Ranking: 2 Previous Ranking: 4

I really like the chemistry between Ben F. and Ashley and I hope I am right about his chances with Ashley. Ben F. has made the most of little moments with Ashley and he seems like a good match for her.

Constantine
Current Ranking: 3 Previous Ranking: 5

I am so happy that Constantine had a great individual date with Ashley, and Constantine seems like the kind of bachelor that Ashley should be dating. His personality fits well with Ashley. I have always liked their chemistry, but now I get to rank him higher.

Mickey
Current Ranking: 4 Previous Ranking: 3

No new footage of Mickey with Ashley this week, so I am just having Mickey hang around near the top of the rankings for now. I think Mickey is still a contender, but he will need to move beyond a best pal kind of feel to their relationship.

Ames
Current Ranking: 5 Previous Ranking: 7

I was pleasantly very pleased with how Ames's date went with Ashley and I would rank them higher if they would have kissed. Ashley seems to have an intellectual crush on Ames at least. Ames is fascinating and is the bachelor I would most like to hang out with myself. Still not sure if Ames being a nerd, and I think nerds are awesome, works in his favor with Ashley or not.

Ben C.
Current Ranking: 6 Previous Ranking: 1

I had to move Ben C. back down to the middle until I figure out which way he is going with Ashley. It looks like something unpleasant happened between him and Ashley that was edited out. Ashley gave him the very last rose so something went wrong from their perfect date the week before.

Lucas
Current Ranking: 7 Previous Ranking: 9

Lucas must be on the quiet side and did not get much airtime at first, but every episode he talks more and more. Ashley seemed to have concerns if he was ready to date. She called him first at the rose ceremony and it seems like Ashley wants to give him a chance.

Nick
Current Ranking: 8 Previous Ranking: 8

The only real footage between Nick and Ashley was in the outtake at the end, Nick seemed more like a buddy to Ashley than a romantic interest.

Blake
Current Ranking: 9 Previous Ranking: 11

I am happy that the fellow dentist is hanging around, and I like that he seems to be protective of Ashley, but he has a lot more footage with his fellow bachelors instead of Ashley. Ashley was worried that she and Blake were too much alike and I still think that Ashley holds being a dentist against Blake, so I have him closer to the bottom of the rankings. However, I would be happy to be proved wrong and I wish him well.

Ryan P.
Current Ranking: 10 Previous Ranking: 6

I have moved Ryan P way down because I think he has the wrong personality for a match for Ashley. I think he is way too intense and energetic for Ashley. However the decision is up to Ashley and I may be wrong. Several of the bachelors commented that they thought that Ryan P. was the wrong match for Ashley and if Ryan P. is who Ashley is looking for, then they have the wrong impression of Ashley. I would have to agree. If Ryan is her type, then I have gotten the wrong impression of her type.

William
Current Ranking: 11 Previous Ranking: 12

11. Poor William still has to dig himself out of the hole that he put himself in after the roast task. I do think William was only trying to be funny and follow in the spirit of the roast task, and William did apologize repeatably according to Host Chris Harrison. I really do like William and I can relate to putting my foot in my mouth. So I hope that he gets another chance to make up with Ashley.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari