SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:14 am

First the bio caption for Sasha on Bette Aussie IG talking about is Sam the one for Sasha and now this article also talking about whether Sam is the one for him...

He obviously goes far by the new s/caps and is the most obvious one in the promos so he may be F1.
He is also very quiet on SM (as is Richie who may go far too)

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 5411418381aef0e05afce629fc967ea2?width=650

Is Rebel’s son Sasha Mielczarek of Camden Sam Frost’s Bachelorette ‘bad boy’?
September 11, 2015 1:01am
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/macarthur/is-rebels-son-sasha-mielczarek-of-camden-sam-frosts-bachelorette-bad-boy/story-fngr8h70-1227522888597

CAMDEN-raised Sasha Mielczarek has entered the race for ex-Bachelor contestant Sam Frost’s heart.

The construction manager, who attended Camden South Public School, is one of 14 strapping, eligible men looking for love in a unique setting, the first season of The Bachelorette Australia.

The 30-year-old was entered on the show by his mum who is impatient for grandchildren, but Mr Mielczarek was a little reluctant at first.

“I’ve met girls through normal dating scenes, but I’m still single and 30 so I think mum might want some grandkids — she’s put a bit of pressure on me,” he said.

“I had the initial phone conversation (with Channel Ten) and then I got quite busy with work.

“But they kept calling me and I thought, you only live once, why not take a leap of faith?”

The strapping bachelor said he had been in love before and has gone into The Bachelorette looking for it again.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Fb442be4c346cc99b3ef7125f05cc767?width=316&api_key=zw4msefggf9wdvqswdfuqnr5The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Bb61d2abbea9ea6bc0d3d371322a9cec?width=316&api_key=zw4msefggf9wdvqswdfuqnr5

“I believe when you meet that special someone you know straight away,” he said.

The teaser trailer released by Channel Ten shows Mr Mielczarek sweeping Ms Frost off her feet with a handcrafted paper rose, but is she the one?

“It’s hard to get those feelings as it is a TV show after all, but I guess you’ll have to watch to find out.”

Mr Mielczarek is a self-described hopeless romantic who believes in the idea of true love and wants to settle down with a family.

In the lead up to the show’s premiere Mr Mielczarek has been hyped as Ms Frost’s potential “bad boy”, but that might not be the case.

He is the son of a member of the Rebels bikie gang who lives in Razorback, but Mr Mielczarek said he was raised by his mum and kept separate from the outlaw lifestyle.

“My dad has always kept his kids separate from that side of his life,” he said.

“He’s my dad and I love him and he, along with my mum and stepfather, has made me the man I am today.

“When I go home I see my dad, not a big tough bikie.”

Shows such as Sons of Anarchy have portrayed an often disrespectful relationship between bikers and their ‘old ladies’.

But Mr Mielczarek said the public perceived people’s associations and put them in a category.

The Bachelorette hopeful’s mum raised him to always treat women with respect and to put them on a pedestal.

“When I’m with someone I treat them how they ought to be treated,” he said.

Mr Mielczarek will begin his quest to be Ms Frost’s one true love when The Bachelorette premieres on Channel Ten on September 23.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Mmmmm... Quite like the look of him. 

No one should be held accountable for the actions of a parent and even though being involved in a bikie gang is definitely not a good thing here in NZ either I don't think he is guilty by association. 

I think he'll be one to watch.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:08 am

He definitely goes far! May even be F1 but definitely part of F4 I think.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:58 am

Sasha gets first impression rose.

SPOILER: Will you accept this rose? The Bachelorette Sam Frost falls so hard for Sasha Mielczarek on premiere of reality show she gives bikie's son her first bloom

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3242725/The-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-gives-Sasha-Mielczarek-red-rose.html#ixzz3mMUEwkAB
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:08 am

AAL, you are doing a great job here. Really sorry I am so caught up in work right now. If this follows Bachelor AU3's pattern, there is a reason that DM have been given details ahead of the season starting on Sasha and it will be about the story but not because he is F1

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:14 am

AEF wrote:If this follows Bachelor AU3's pattern, there is a reason that DM have been given details ahead of the season starting on Sasha and it will be about the story but not because he is F1
Great point, AEF. I was thinking that too, that maybe he is not F1 but considering this is first season (and supposed to be a redemption love story for Sam) I won't be surprised if he is.

I actually like Richie from the promos. Maybe I will like Sasha more when I see him. I am pretty nonchalant about him at the moment.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:08 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:43 pm

A Latin liaison! Sam Frost showcases her décolletage in sexy satin and caresses Bachelorette favourite Sasha Mielczarek's chest during a steamy tango

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3247841/Sam-Frost-showcases-d-colletage-sexy-satin-caresses-Bachelorette-favourite-Sasha-Mielczarek-s-chest-steamy-tango.html#ixzz3mgPVFSCN

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Aww I like Sasha from the first pic we got of him. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:08 pm

'He sucked up to producers': Davey Lloyd accuses The Bachelorette favourite Sasha Mielczarek of using tactics to get more air time with Sam Frost

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3247050/Davey-Lloyd-accuses-Bachelorette-favourite-Sasha-Mielczarek-using-tactics-air-time-Sam-Frost.html#ixzz3mgVdorJf
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:10 pm

Oh dear LOL I think I mentioned he might be a little trouble for the rest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:19 pm

I actually liked him pre-season but he's coming off waay to strong for me.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
atem
terranceact
mercieme
iamreal2u
marysegap