SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by terranceact Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:07 am

As a close friend of Sash, and having read through this thread I find the whole experience quite illuminating. **edited**

All I will say is that don't allow the producers and PR reps to manipulate you in the ways that they have - and that counts for all the contestants and not just Sash...

terranceact

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:28 am

terranceact wrote:As a close friend of Sash, and having read through this thread I find the whole experience quite illuminating. **edited**

All I will say is that don't allow the producers and PR reps to manipulate you in the ways that they have - and that counts for all the contestants and not just Sash...

Welcome Sash..just kidding. giggling

Of course we are all aware of the manipulation that goes on with this show. However, I try to look beyond that and see the 'real' person through their actions and mannerisms etc. I am sure many others in this forum do as well.

I don't dislike Sash. I just like some of the other guys better.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:35 am

Hi terranceact, good of you to post. I think there are a number of Sash fans here, it always happens that some people are drawn to different contestants. How would you describe Sash?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:57 am

terranceact wrote:As a close friend of Sash, and having read through this thread I find the whole experience quite illuminating. It's amazing how quick some of you are to jumping to conclusions about someone based on a a few minutes of screen time and some interviews which are fairly scripted.

Welcome @terranceact

I actually really like Sash and have said some very positive things about him. 

Just from watching him over the last few weeks I think I can tell a little bit about him. He comes across as honest and genuine. He is generally pretty easy going but won't put up with bullsh*t. He's loyal and protective of those he loves and has a sensitive side that comes out with his art. Since you are his friend, how close am I?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by terranceact Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:10 am

Obviously I'm biased as I'm his mate, so there's not a greatly deal I can add that is not subjective, but I will say that he has been a great mate to me and would be one of the first names I would call on if I was ever in trouble.

I have been disappointed in some of the media trying to dig up dirt on him, and some of the laughably poor attempts at 'journalism'. Typing 'mielczarek' into google and trawling through his brothers instagram does not constitute journalism. Nor does finding pictures of his ex and asking people to identify who she is. Social page journalists are the lowest if the low, but even lower are the people who read these articles and then feel the need to comment, and I've seen a fair few ill informed posts which is disappointing. I'm looking firmly in your direction Amy Coffrey...

terranceact

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:30 am

It's really nice to have you here terranecact. I don't think it's subjective - what you are saying is real and good that you are sharing it. It must be strange but great watching your mate on television. I think you could see how genuine Sasha is tonight - staring at the photo of Sam as an old lady, walking out of the room after the announcement that Davey had left. Stick around!

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:22 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 2D33336E00000578-3265078-Seal_of_approval_Kym_and_Sasha_are_a_close_pair_so_the_matriarch-a-6_1444322519892
Sasha Mielczarek's mum Kym is also seen in the preview asking about babies before revealing Sam will only be able to join the family if she says so
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3265078/Friends-family-final-four-grill-Sam-Frost-hometown-visits-one-mum-isn-t-impressed-Bachelorette.html#ixzz3o0udTW00
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:05 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3262806/Sasha-Mielczarek-pressured-abortion-18-Girlfriend-Bachelorette-favourite-s-brother-says-bullied-aborting-unborn-baby-reality-star.html

Yikes

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Wow DailyMail are worse on Sasha than they were on Heather. At least with Heather it's just commenting on clothes and stupid stuff. This is disgusting!! why do they go digging up for things like this? Poor guy! His family and his character integrity being attacked like this. It's gross. DailyMail US gossip is bad enough but I feel like the AU one stoops into whole new lows.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:21 pm

That is just to bad. Wasn't a friend on here yesterday commenting about this. Wonder if she knew what was coming. This should not have been printed.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:23 pm

This is like Snez with her ex. Family stuff should be off-limits all the way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:24 pm

I am seriously so disgusted at this. I just can't believe they would publish something this sensitive. This is soooo off-limits.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
atem
terranceact
mercieme
iamreal2u
marysegap