SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Yup, GA. Never was totally sold on him. I don't know... he may be a nice guy but I am not sure he is the one for Sam. If he is F1 that obviously makes it all moot. laugh out loud

But just based on whom I think is most genuine about Sam and a good potential match? I say Richie or Dave the plumber.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Bringing this here b/c who knows. Still think Sasha may be F1 but if not, then can look back at this as more than just direction or rumour, etc...

Schmoobag wrote:Being new to the Sleuthing thing do you normally take any notice of post on Facebook about people who has supposedly met the Bachelors after filming.  Found this is the Bach/B'ette AU Facebook page:

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Facebo11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:38 pm

I find this super odd that Bach AU account tweeted this about Sasha (calling him Sash) and cheering for him (rather than for Sam).
Even the IG bio pic of Sasha is about whether Sam is the one for Sasha.
Makes me think for sure he is F1.
Also, if the theme of "Love Blossom/Bloom" is the same as Bach AU then Bette AU is definitely looking like Sasha is F1.
They use the same words around when they posted the pics of Sasha pre-Season airing.
Interesting too that Sam Frost tweeted from TBette AU twitter account after Sasha's pic had been posted and for other Sam's finale with Snez.
And on Bette AU Facebook page the video they have on their is titled, "Sam and Sasha".

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 45454310
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:59 pm

I can totally picture him as a blind drunk sleaze, so I tend to believe what that woman is saying.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:01 pm

mindless wrote:I can totally picture him as a blind drunk sleaze, so I tend to believe what that woman is saying.
That's what it so weird b/c I can too. I feel bad but... I don't know... I can see him that way. Now I am beginning to hope he is not F1. Then again, Sam has never been good at picking guys so who knows if she picked correctly this time? Eeek!

There hasn't been many interviews with her since the show started airing. Not sure there has even been one radio interview unless I am missing something. I would think she would do the media rounds the day after?? Odd. scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:21 pm

If Sasha is F1 then Sam picked the best suited person for her.

There's something about Sasha I don't like. He is a smooth operator like Michael. I don't know if they are genuine or just playing the part at them moment.

Sam has been MIA, I think she's on a SHV.

If only we had access to Sasha and Richie's IG!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:27 pm

I don't know if she chose the best suited... time only tells that.. but she may have chosen him b/c her picker has always been off and maybe this time she thought it was correct but it wasn't? Who knows...

I definitely think Michael is playing the "I want to be next Bach lead" role. Have felt that since before the show and even now, it seems it is all about his 'image' of the "humble" pro-soccer player.

Sasha... he's definitely not my type and it's early days yet but I haven't warmed to him like I was hoping to since he is likely F1 contender. Kinda bummed about that but oh well. I am at the point where I watch this show to see who I like as a person more than who is F1 at times.

Btw: Sasha and Richie are both now on twitter and they posted this on their IG profile. It's interesting since they both did this so it makes me think this is their way to get people to follow them without accepting follows on IG.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Just checked and it seems Sasha isn’t following any of the other contestants, while Richie is following Sasha, Michael and Osher (not a contestant but yeah), don’t know if that leans more to Sasha being F1 or Richie but its interesting…to me at least aha

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:38 pm

It could mean anything. I think that the Bach AU twitter account's most recent tweets point to Sasha as F1. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:42 pm

true, well maybe he’ll end up coming off more loveable later :L

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:58 pm

We can hope. But I already know even if I warm up to him he won't be a fave. Happens a lot with these shows. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:46 pm

So far I don't mind Sasha. I haven't seen enough of him yet to work out what kind of man he is. 

However, I actually don't find him that attractive but obviously Sam does - but hey whatever floats your boat! 

I think during his single date with her next week we will get a better sense of who he is. Dave flew completely under the radar for me until his single date and during it his sweet funny nature really shone and impressed her and me.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
atem
terranceact
mercieme
iamreal2u
marysegap