SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:24 pm

She should have stayed quiet.

Good mercy, why?

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Well like Sam and Snez, if Sasha is F1 this will bond them more. They will fight it out together.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:42 pm

Most likely she was paid for the story

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:18 am

AEF wrote:Most likely she was paid for the story

You beat me to it. IA IMO she was paid for this. As we all know, DM's reporting is ruthless with no sensitivity what so ever. The only agenda is making money, and they'll do whatever is necessary to make it happen regardless of who they are hurting.

I hope Sasha and his family can put this behind them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:38 am

I am not going to give this story more limelight by debating it but some of it does not even make sense

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:27 am

Imagine if Sasha's mom would not be interest in her grandchild. Rolling Eyes .. if the story would be true! Very strange I would say..Suspect

I think the story has too many gaps! no so I can not take it seriously.
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:05 am

hopefully he ignores and stops giving his comment of denial so that the stories dies a quick death

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:52 am

IA see2love. The best thing to do IMO when these stories come out is to say nothing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:32 pm

As for the 'show' I think Sasha wins due to how he reacted when he didn't win the time with her at the carnival or whatever they were at. If he did not win, I think his face would show that more in pictures. You know what I mean?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:44 pm

Not sure if this was posted before:
The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Screen24
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:12 pm

atem wrote:As for the 'show' I think Sasha wins due to how he reacted when he didn't win the time with her at the carnival or whatever they were at.  If he did not win, I think his face would show that more in pictures.  You know what I mean?
I agree. I don't think he could "act" happy if he wasn't F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:24 pm

I know looks are not everything but I am having such trouble seeing the young Sam with the mature Sasha. In those pictures she looked so fresh faced.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
atem
terranceact
mercieme
iamreal2u
marysegap