SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mikesgirl83 Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:00 pm

I like all the guys too, I'm just partial to Sasha

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:02 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 2cfrvxl

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:21 pm

My OBVIOUSLY favorite is Sasha and here is why.... Hugesmile

1)  Handsome enough face, but a very wonderful figure!Embarressed!
2)  HUMBLE. Introduced himself describing simple characteristics of his personality and not his credentials.Hugesmile  
3)  Found out later he graduated in engineering and economics at 25 and is now working as a construction manager.
4   Ex rugby player (sportive), enjoys painting (sensitive) likes cooking (handy)  giggling !  
5   He appears to be very confident and mature for his 30. To know where he is at and what he wants in life.
6)   Has a sense of humor (quirky) but he is also a serious man. Seems educated.
7)   His mother signed him in. Has no past as model, body builder, exotic dancer  no (Blake) or interest into going on tv.
8 )  His father and brother have not the best reputation as are participants of a biker gang. But even when we know he is still in contact and loves them, and that any tattoo would be free giggling , he has NOT ONE tattoo in  his body and did followed a very different path, showing he knows what he doesn't want!
9   Photos in the media show he is appreciated by his friends and is friendly.
10   He is very simple in his fashion choices and appearance and not trying to impress
11  He has a very loving mom, step dad and brother and looks like a man ready to build a family and for commitment! :wedding
13   He is direct, one who speaks his mind and it is not shy to express his feelings
14   Sam loves his kisses ( graded 9.2 hearthumbsup  with cameras on :shocked!: )  and looks like he is romantic smilelove and very much in love with Sam heartandarrow .
--
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:33 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 2z8yviv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:46 pm

HEA wrote:guys. let me know which part do you want me to make in GIF Smiley

i have time to make just a couple for you

HEA..please I want the gif her checking Michael out at the door during the Last Supper date. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:48 pm

Will do @see2love Smiley

put your request in michael thread Smiley Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:18 pm

HEA wrote:Will do @see2love Smiley

put your request in michael thread Smiley Smiley

Thanks!! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:32 pm

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/bachelorette-boys-reunite-for-boozy-weekend-on-the-south-coast/story-fn8yvfst-1227574247479

As mentioned in the article, I'm hoping this was a 'buck's show' for Sash!!
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:47 pm

HEA wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 2z8yviv

Thank you Hea for being such a good sport! bestbud! handwave
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:02 pm

handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Hehe sam has beeing faving alot of #teamsash things and she just liked and commented on this. Pretty sure thst is a friend of her who may or may not know the winner giggling

https://instagram.com/p/9CNisKgRDe/

I love all your reasons for being #teamsash I will do mine soon

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Girls...just out of curiosity.... Here the photo of Sasha with his ex.. Martina Males

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/19/08/2D8D782B00000578-3278886-image-m-15_1445241206363.jpg
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
atem
terranceact
mercieme
iamreal2u
marysegap