SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:48 pm

I think his ex is very pretty....she seems different from Sammy IMO though, look wise speaking.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:09 pm

mercieme wrote:I think his ex is very pretty....she seems different from Sammy IMO though, look wise speaking.

I agree. One major difference i see is that she is very mature pretty. With that said, she can make Sash look 'older' whereas with Sam's young prettiness I think it makes Sash look slightly younger

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:41 am

I think his ex was very pretty but maybe is more about her MAKE UP and HAIR. While with Sam she is a stunning woman with her make up and hair done but still very attractive and youthful al natural. :yes:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:50 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 CRyyz69UYAAKbTW
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:08 pm

Just like to post my reason for being #teamsash since day 1 before the next ep, where everyone seems to think sash is leaving...

The first thing I notice between Sam and Sash is that initial and long lasting chemistry. Some people just don't see it but to me it is so obvious. I don't see her sharing this with Michael of Richie TBH. However Michael does come pretty close. I just want to say despite Sam sharing these moments with these men, she has to be open minded about it all despite knowing who is the one early on. So i do think the connection the michael/richie fans see is there. But i personally believe that after the week of dates, she is going to sleep each night thinking about that one man. who i strongly believe is sasha. And he most likely was on her mind since day 1 - considering he made her so nervous and got the FIR. I know sam can't shut off other guys and explore what she has with sasha, but i think sasha presence was definitely cemented very early on in the process and she most likely was comparing her other dates with sasha and seeing if it reached that level and i don't think any of them did as her and sasha's love also grew.

I also think Sash is such a great partner for sam. she definitely needs a manly man because she herself is a strong woman. She did say she wants an intelligent man who she can have conversations with and she mentioned post interview that Sash is intelligent and she is very fascinated by him. She can't cook but Sash can (he bakes too and cleans!) and Sam mentioned post interview that her man can cook (richie out of the race there). She mentioned her man doing romantic gestures (sash mentioned he likes doing those things like rose petals on the bed etc). She said her and dave have hung out and definitely will continue to after the show airs and guess what? dave and sash are quite close buddies. I don't see her hanging with them if she were to pick any of the other two guys.

I personally love richie but unfortunately he is quite awkward around Sam and i feel like Sam has to take the lead in most cases. She will not pick him and he will leave tonight.

Michael is a great guy but I just don't feel like he ended up with Sam. She's definitely attracted to him but other than that we don't see much of the emotional chemistry building other than his fear of not finding the one and that he is all in. I just feel like Sam finds it adorable but I don't think in the long term she would be interested in Michael anymore. BIG THING I NOTICED. sam said she has never doubted or had concerns towards her F1. sam did mention she was concerned about michael being an ex pro soccer player and living in brisbane and she wasn't sure if she could see herself fitting into his lifestyle. with sash she only mentioned how he has his guards up.

Noone for sure knows the ending, but I am really confident that Sash has got this one in the bag and since day 1. Sam genuinely admired Michael and Ritchie but her feelings for Sash exceeded them. I have seen many comments on fb and instagram and even here and sadly there isn't that many Sash fans which is weird to me because I feel like their love is so obvious and that Sash winning is so obvious. But good because that keeps it interesting! that is all, can't wait to thursday and then the days after to see and hear these this happy couple gushing about each other and their love :cutesmile!:

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:17 pm

I think there is a difference between being a fan of someone and seeing them as F1.

I saw Sasha as F1 day one and for sure he is definitely F1.
Doesn't mean he is my favorite and it doesn't mean viewers see him as their favorite either.

Being F1 doesn't automatically make someone the favorite.
Most cases the favorite is NOT F1 for most shows.

Sometimes the favorite is the F1 sometimes it is not.
And sometimes a love story is seen with someone and they just happen to be the F1 and sometimes not.

It's why "seeing a love story" to me is NOT the same as sleuthing for the F1.
One can see a love story day one and that person not be F1 or one can see a love story day one and that person be F1 but the evidence has to be sleuthed and that is what I personally look for rather than the love story seen when it comes to F1 predictions.

In the case of Sasha, to me, all evidence has pointed to him being F1 as sleuthed, regardless of a love story seen or not seen, favorite or not favorite.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:37 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 12107494_156202874731740_1947490931_n
bacheloretteau Is it blossoming love for Sam and Sasha?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:05 am

Although Sasha is not my favorite, I do like him, do like him for Sam too.
I see Sam is very smitten when she's with Sasha, it's totally different than any connections. so while I like Richie the most, I am happy I still see the love story of the lead and her f1.

Can't wait to see these two go out in public as boyfriend and girlfriend officially.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:32 am

Maddy wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 12107494_156202874731740_1947490931_n

swoon! awwww

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:34 am

BAM SEE YOU ALL HERE FOR THE FINALE :Woah-hoo: #teamsash

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:07 pm

joshfan wrote:Just like to post my reason for being #teamsash since day 1 before the next ep, where everyone seems to think sash is leaving...

The first thing I notice between Sam and Sash is that initial and long lasting chemistry. Some people just don't see it but to me it is so obvious. I don't see her sharing this with Michael of Richie TBH. However Michael does come pretty close. I just want to say despite Sam sharing these moments with these men, she has to be open minded about it all despite knowing who is the one early on. So i do think the connection the michael/richie fans see is there. But i personally believe that after the week of dates, she is going to sleep each night thinking about that one man. who i strongly believe is sasha. And he most likely was on her mind since day 1 - considering he made her so nervous and got the FIR. I know sam can't shut off other guys and explore what she has with sasha, but i think sasha presence was definitely cemented very early on in the process and she most likely was comparing her other dates with sasha and seeing if it reached that level and i don't think any of them did as her and sasha's love also grew.

I also think Sash is such a great partner for sam. she definitely needs a manly man because she herself is a strong woman. She did say she wants an intelligent man who she can have conversations with and she mentioned post interview that Sash is intelligent and she is very fascinated by him. She can't cook but Sash can (he bakes too and cleans!) and Sam mentioned post interview that her man can cook (richie out of the race there). She mentioned her man doing romantic gestures (sash mentioned he likes doing those things like rose petals on the bed etc). She said her and dave have hung out and definitely will continue to after the show airs and guess what? dave and sash are quite close buddies. I don't see her hanging with them if she were to pick any of the other two guys.

I personally love richie but unfortunately he is quite awkward around Sam and i feel like Sam has to take the lead in most cases. She will not pick him and he will leave tonight.

Michael is a great guy but I just don't feel like he ended up with Sam. She's definitely attracted to him but other than that we don't see much of the emotional chemistry building other than his fear of not finding the one and that he is all in. I just feel like Sam finds it adorable but I don't think in the long term she would be interested in Michael anymore. BIG THING I NOTICED. sam said she has never doubted or had concerns towards her F1. sam did mention she was concerned about michael being an ex pro soccer player and living in brisbane and she wasn't sure if she could see herself fitting into his lifestyle. with sash she only mentioned how he has his guards up.

Noone for sure knows the ending, but I am really confident that Sash has got this one in the bag and since day 1. Sam genuinely admired Michael and Ritchie but her feelings for Sash exceeded them. I have seen many comments on fb and instagram and even here and sadly there isn't that many Sash fans which is weird to me because I feel like their love is so obvious and that Sash winning is so obvious. But good because that keeps it interesting! that is all, can't wait to thursday and then the days after to see and hear these this happy couple gushing about each other and their love :cutesmile!:

Good Post:I agree:TOTALLY!!

:happydance:  Lets start celebrating! wine
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:
Maddy wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 12107494_156202874731740_1947490931_n

swoon! awwww

:sweetheart: Best love story ever! ...And Believe me I HAVE SEEN THEN ..almost ALL :yes: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 2498057887
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
atem
terranceact
mercieme
iamreal2u
marysegap