SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:43 pm

Jesse Palmer as TB was a joke from day one. So who could take him seriously. Loved him talking to his "prospective wife" about his past one night stands.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:43 pm

kortni wrote:
reason wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:    At the end of the day Kaitlyn did what was best for her.

You can say that again her life her choice.

Her monkey her circus. On cue baboon showed up.
rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:44 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It depends. Brad was touted that after his season. Jason was called that after his season. JuanPa is still called that. And Jesse Palmer was called that during his season.
It's all subjective.

I can't remember why Jesse was hated?

If I was to pick the worst Bachelor it would Bob followed closely by Ben.The Bachelorette would be Kaitlyn.

Blob is MF's favorite Bach, the reason...because Blob slept with 5 women on the show (or was it 5 1/2?).
5 and half. The half was the one time Blob drank too much and mistook Millsy in drag for female.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Does anyone think that Joshus is getting Chris S edit. A likeable salt of the earth type guy. Whoever seems to like, Then is shown having a bad temper and outbusts.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:

I can't remember why Jesse was hated?

If I was to pick the worst Bachelor it would Bob followed closely by Ben.The Bachelorette would be Kaitlyn.

Blob is MF's favorite Bach, the reason...because Blob slept with 5 women on the show (or was it 5 1/2?).
5 and half. The half was the one time Blob drank too much and mistook Millsy in drag for female.
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:47 pm

mizzoufan wrote: Does anyone think that Joshus is getting Chris S   edit. A likeable salt of the earth type guy. Whoever seems to like, Then is shown having a bad temper and outbusts.
Joshua actually has a personality and can articulate a sentence though  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:49 pm

mizzoufan wrote: Does anyone think that Joshus is getting Chris S   edit. A likeable salt of the earth type guy. Whoever seems to like, Then is shown having a bad temper and outbusts.

IMO Joshua will come out fine, I think he just maybe didn't want to be there anymore. From the preview his voice was calm talking to Kaitlyn it seems.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:50 pm

anyone have the west coast feed somewhere by chance thanks!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:51 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait fav'd this, strange.

@kaitlynbristowe I feel bad there is way too much drama on your season. Hope you found your husband girl. @BacheloretteABC #bachelorette

she also favourited this:

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz · 2h2 hours ago
Gotta respect a guy who took a beatdown last season who comes back to do it all over for a girl he cares about. #teamnick #Bachelorette

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:53 pm

My top pics for the next Bachelor

Marquel a season back
Joshua
Joe
Dr, Chris
Jared

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:55 pm

I sincerely hope that if she does have an F1, that it is Nick because it will be a shame for him to go thru this again and not be the final one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:56 pm

It's so obvious after watching Nick/Kaitlyn that Kaitlyn doesn't have chemistry with any of these other guys. Possibly Shawn, but that's it. It just seems like she's putting on a show with these other guys, but with Nick, you can see the real Kailtyn, who is giddy and shy when she's into a guy.

I also think that Nick is getting unfairly slammed by viewers. I remember people being so happy when Kacie B was originally announced on Sean's season, even though they had also met before. And, I'm sure that Mary/Byron had lots of fans and don't really remember people calling her a fame-wh*re. It's obvious that Kaitlyn did the show primarily for exposure and a paycheck, but that's why they ALL do it. I wouldn't have given that up for a guy I had just sexted with, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal