SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by allykat Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:57 pm

Another fun favorite of hers:

Pamela Gilbert ‏@pamgil 32m32 minutes ago
@kaitlynbristowe might be the most emotional #bachelorette ever. She needs a #Therapist, not a husband.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:58 pm

lexforlife wrote:I sincerely hope that if she does have an F1, that it is Nick because it will be a shame for him to go thru this again and not be the final one.
It will be ok. A bad penny always turns up!  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:59 pm

Nick faved this

@elisemosca
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:00 am

chasingpavements wrote:It's so obvious after watching Nick/Kaitlyn that Kaitlyn doesn't have chemistry with any of these other guys. Possibly Shawn, but that's it. It just seems like she's putting on a show with these other guys, but with Nick, you can see the real Kailtyn, who is giddy and shy when she's into a guy.

I also think that Nick is getting unfairly slammed by viewers. I remember people being so happy when Kacie B was originally announced on Sean's season, even though they had also met before. And, I'm sure that Mary/Byron had lots of fans and don't really remember people calling her a fame-wh*re. It's obvious that Kaitlyn did the show primarily for exposure and a paycheck, but that's why they ALL do it. I wouldn't have given that up for a guy I had just sexted with, either.
I think it's more to do with who it is rather than the fact that she let someone on this late into the show. If it had been, say, Coach Brian, who was well liked by the audience, she wouldn't be copping half as much heat as she is right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:00 am

Do you really believe Sean did it for paycheck?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:00 am

So finished watching it. It is clear as day the connection that her and Nick has isn't even close to anyone else... even Shawn. But what do you expect when you have been talking on the phone daily with a person for a couple months.

I think Shawn's response was very authentic and showed he cared about her.
Based on the previews & CH's interview with TVGuide I don't think that Nick is going to get a good edit but we shall see.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:01 am

sbolduc wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kait fav'd this, strange.

@kaitlynbristowe I feel bad there is way too much drama on your season. Hope you found your husband girl. @BacheloretteABC #bachelorette

she also favourited this:

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz  · 2h2 hours ago  
Gotta respect a guy who took a beatdown last season who comes back to do it all over for a girl he cares about. #teamnick #Bachelorette

Atta girl Kaitlyn!! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:01 am

Nick faved this

@elisemosca
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:03 am

mizzoufan wrote: Do you really believe Sean did it for paycheck?

He himself has said there was "no way" he thought that he would meet his wife there. I do think that he took the process very sincerely and treated every single girl with respect, but why he originally signed on that dotted line? I think that he hated his old job, and saw this as an opportunity to get paid, get exposure for other financial possibilities, travel, have fun, and...yeah, possibly find love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:03 am

Well, Britt and Brady remain adorable.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:04 am

lionking - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 CHBKdPMWwAAL-Pf
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC · 3h3 hours ago
Hello New York City! The guys were really soaking up that view from the top of @theknicknyc! #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:05 am

emusha wrote:Nick faved this

@elisemosca

Here ya go, girl. Gotta take the emojis out of it. They don't show up on here for some reason and cut the tweet off.

Elise Mosca @elisemosca · 2h 2 hours ago
that kiss was cute!!! #TheBachelorette @kaitlynbristowe @viallnicholas28 @BacheloretteABC
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal