SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:17 am

CH is doing his job to make sure viewers stay tuned in:

So, what can you tease now that Nick is here to stay?

Harrison: We have a rose ceremony [at the beginning of next week]. Not only is the bomb of Nick coming in and living with them about to be dropped, but very shortly after, they'll have to deal with the fact that some of them are going home and Nick is not. Then we're off to San Antonio, Texas, and that's when the real drama begins. The relationships are tested and some of them quickly don't work. And in true Nick fashion, he doesn't try to ingratiate himself with the guys. He could come in and be humble, but he's not. He has this skill to just rub people the wrong way.

I'm curious to see if Kaitlyn calls him out on what he did to Andi.

Harrison: Or if history repeats itself. I think we all have this ability to think, "Oh that won't happen to me." And then guess what?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:19 am

reason wrote:Are y'all sure RS is right?  We all wonder why the show finish so fast in its taping well if CH (whom I dont usually believe because he could see you a rattle snake for sugar cane) said once Kaitlyn saw Nick it was over, are we sure nick is not final 1?

Chris saying that Nick wasn't gentlemanly over Andi and history could repeat itself and Nick wasn't humble with the guys in that article is bad news for Nick. I have not known Chris H to not be nice to an F1 but he could be milking the spoiler. I am ready for anything to happen this season though....the ship has already sunk and ran poor Kaitlyn over no matter what the outcome is.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:20 am

Chris Harrison is definitely painting Nick as this fame-chasing, dishonorable, arrogant villain. It's weird that Chris Harrison mentions that Nick's not being humble, but fails to mention the little hazing the guys do to him the first night. Not that fantastic of a group, if you ask me and it sucks that Nick gets painted the bad guy in all this. I'm still holding out hope that he wins, but the next few weeks sure aren't going to be pretty for Nick/kaitlyn going forward, no matter the outcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:21 am

jojo47 wrote:CH is doing his job to make sure viewers stay tuned in:

So, what can you tease now that Nick is here to stay?

Harrison: We have a rose ceremony [at the beginning of next week]. Not only is the bomb of Nick coming in and living with them about to be dropped, but very shortly after, they'll have to deal with the fact that some of them are going home and Nick is not. Then we're off to San Antonio, Texas, and that's when the real drama begins. The relationships are tested and some of them quickly don't work. And in true Nick fashion, he doesn't try to ingratiate himself with the guys. He could come in and be humble, but he's not. He has this skill to just rub people the wrong way.

Harrison: Or if history repeats itself. I think we all have this ability to think, "Oh that won't happen to me." And then guess what?

Exactly what I thought when I read his interview. CH is stirring a pot and as long as he does he knows all the jobs on the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise are safe for a few more years.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:25 am

Its sort of looking like CH is putting out a storline of K as the innocent who got seduced -- she risked it all and was drawn like a moth to a flame and she was burnt
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:26 am

chasingpavements wrote:Chris Harrison is definitely painting Nick as this fame-chasing, dishonorable, arrogant villain. It's weird that Chris Harrison mentions that Nick's not being humble, but fails to mention the little hazing the guys do to him the first night. Not that fantastic of a group, if you ask me and it sucks that Nick gets painted the bad guy in all this. I'm still holding out hope that he wins, but the next few weeks sure aren't going to be pretty for Nick/kaitlyn going forward, no matter the outcome.

On that show they all get painted with a certain brush when they come on. Chris Soules was the 'nice farmer type', Juan Pablo was the jerk, Josh was the hot sexy front runner guy, JJ and Clint were gay and had a bromance.....Chris has to deal with the cupcake nickname for the rest of his life now, Becca was the virgin, etc. It goes on and on. They are fulfilling a character. And doing it well. There is a small tidbit of factual truth to how they are painted for tv. The rest is for ratings. Its as simple as that.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:32 am

I have to write it ... d**n this show and K&N for being such a tempting topic ... but it entice me to think (which shouldn't be bad, but it is)

I've read the interview of CH http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-nick-kaitlyn/ ... once more proving he's  Chris Manson (credit: Kasha)

but it also answered my question ... why putting out the foiler if you can imagine that it is a foiler ? ... Kaitlyn leaves alone - that's been said about the ending.

CH interview: wrote:You must have questioned his motives.
Harrison: I would 120 percent question Nick's motives and the way it all went down. When they started talking, they didn't know she'd be the Bachelorette, but he had an idea. So of all people to track down it was Kaitlyn? It seemed too obvious and convenient. (no sh*t Harrison, how clever of him, he predicted she could be in the running for the lead, he campaigned for her to get the gig, so that he could get on her season, because that was the only option for him to ever appear on TV again - yeap, CH is a pearl of wisdom) So, I was very leery of Nick coming back. But you have to leave it up to her because obviously there were feelings there.
So there's the answer how the edit of this season goes.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 am

bachelorfan777 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Chris Harrison is definitely painting Nick as this fame-chasing, dishonorable, arrogant villain. It's weird that Chris Harrison mentions that Nick's not being humble, but fails to mention the little hazing the guys do to him the first night. Not that fantastic of a group, if you ask me and it sucks that Nick gets painted the bad guy in all this. I'm still holding out hope that he wins, but the next few weeks sure aren't going to be pretty for Nick/kaitlyn going forward, no matter the outcome.

On that show they all get painted with a certain brush when they come on. Chris Soules was the 'nice farmer type', Juan Pablo was the jerk, Josh was the hot sexy front runner guy, JJ and Clint were gay and had a bromance.....Chris has to deal with the cupcake nickname for the rest of his life now, Becca was the virgin, etc. It goes on and on. They are fulfilling a character. And doing it well. There is a small tidbit of factual truth to how they are painted for tv. The rest is for ratings. Its as simple as that.

Re the bold, well said, I don't know these folks and don't have the energy to dislike any of them for anything they are projected as on this cray cray show, they are all just fulfilling a part in TPTB's storyboard, some aware of it and play into it while others are not. The days of true wuv story are over for this franchise, it's just entertainment now JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:39 am

reason wrote:Are y'all sure RS is right?  We all wonder why the show finish so fast in its taping well if CH (whom I dont usually believe because he could see you a rattle snake for sugar cane) said once Kaitlyn saw Nick it was over, are we sure nick is not final 1?

IMO, if it weren't for the RS spoiler, there would be no question as to who she picks in the end. She is not hiding who she is there for. She basically gave up the possibility of a relationship with all the other guys for a chance with Nick. She had to know that the other guys would be greatly affected once they saw her preference for Nick. She keeps him on...gives him the group date rose next week...gives him the first 1:1 in Ireland. It just seems too obvious without a spoiler. Editing can't even blur their chemistry, IMO. So in order to have a suprise ending, drastic changes had to be made (schedule adjustments to deal with guys leaving sooner than planned, hometowns in Utah and misdirected spoilers, ect with RS).

I don't know the ending, but if it weren't for RS I would have no question who she choses.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:43 am

I watched the part with Nick (yes, I was weak) ... and it's funny how they "played out" the "next day date, the call, the hair salon" ... Kaitlyn calling Nick and being very "innuendo" about what she's about to do and when and when/how they should meet ... then the hair-salon with AshS, then K&N meet (she has the same hair from before the prepping), then her date with Jared, where she shows her wavy hairstyle, thanks to Ash's curlier .. where the voiceovers/ITMs are about not being able to get Nick out of her mind (yeah, not buying it either).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:44 am

question -- did K say sex guy was someone she got intimate with after 5-6 dates?? Anyone remember that specifically?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:48 am

The only person happier than Kaitlyn to see Nick tonight was JJ. Totally took the heat from the other guys off him!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal