SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:20 am

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 CHBc7VwVIAEQnJS
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
.@kaitlynbristowe is dolled up and ready to go for her broadway debut! #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by remockered Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:28 am

I like Nick, but both Nick and Jared seem to have faces that can be extremely attractive in one shot and not very attractive in the next, where all the other guys pretty much stay the same. I, also, am amazed at the amount of hatred spewed toward a cast member, who did not murder puppies, or do anything nefarious. He asked for an explanation why Andi slept with him when she knew how important it was to him? He made it clear that she should not be sl*t- slammed. The producers, by allowing or encouraging it discussed often, are slamming Andi , as well as N& K. I am glad I am finally seeing some chemistry. Cupcake seems a bit twee. There was a bit of chemistry with Jared. The chemistry was missing this season and Kaitlyn is not a good actress. Too bad Nick needs to be villianized for doing exactly what the others are doing. At least he did not quit his job.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:36 am

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 CHBfOPGUIAA9d-1
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
RT if you think this was the perfect way to end the date! #TheBachelorette

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:41 am

I really want to like Nick because he's good tv but he and Kaitlyn together just boost the ick factor.   They give a certain vibe of two couples who hooked up and met at a sex addicts anonymous meeting.   You want to root for them but you know its all about sex, getting their high and moving on to the next victim.

The producers probably thought most viewers just tune in to hate watch and gripe anyway plus with shows like Unreal, they just threw in the towel and gave the viewers something to hate and tweet about. I've seen the tweets, facebook and forum posts, the overwhelming majorityof loyal fans are just grossed out by them.

Last edited by charriotoffire on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:43 am

The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: As Soon as Kaitlyn Saw Nick, It Was Over

TV Guide

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:45 am

rc49ers wrote:The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: As Soon as Kaitlyn Saw Nick, It Was Over

TV Guide

Is there a written piece to read please?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:47 am

reason wrote:
rc49ers wrote:The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: As Soon as Kaitlyn Saw Nick, It Was Over

TV Guide

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-nick-kaitlyn/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:50 am

I don't care for this season , don't care for Kaitlyn... the only thing I want is for one of these guys to be the Bachelor. I'm seriously not here for Josh as the Bachelor.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:00 am

charriotoffire wrote:I really want to like Nick because he's good tv but he and Kaitlyn together just boost the ick factor.   They give a certain vibe of two couples who hooked up and met at a sex addicts anonymous meeting.   You want to root for them but you know its all about sex, getting their high and moving on to the next victim.

The producers probably thought most viewers just tune in to hate watch and gripe anyway plus with shows like Unreal, they just threw in the towel and gave the viewers something to hate and tweet about.  I've seen the tweets, facebook and forum posts, the overwhelming majorityof loyal fans are just grossed out by them.

I don't know how you can tell if the main comments are from 'loyal fans' or not? laugh out loud  But anyways, if any are 'grossed out' by them then that's their problem, really. Kaitlyn and Nick are two consenting adults and if people want to spend their time on twitter or random message boards making fun of them and getting sick then IMO that shows how their lives are unfolding.
The Bachelor/Bachelorette are tv shows. There always has to be a 'villain'. On Andi's season at the final rose they made Nick out to be the villain. Its for ratings and I wouldn't be shocked to learn they made him say what he said and Andi knew it was coming. That's what TV shows do. Its all about ratings and drama and they want people to talk - and it worked like a charm. To this day people remember that show.

Personally I like Kaitlyn and Nick. I think they fit. I can see through all the editing and all the 'drama'. They liked each other - and they are a ratings hit. Its a successful show for a reason.  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:07 am

My opinion still hasn't changed about Nick. Felt so bad for the other guys. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall when Nick walked into their room!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 1f49c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:09 am

bluwavz wrote:
reason wrote:

TV Guide

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-nick-kaitlyn/

Thanks for posting the link. Just wish Chris H wouldn't stir the pot that is already sizzling with the comment that Nick had a smug look on him once he saw how Kaitlyn lit up around him.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:12 am

Are y'all sure RS is right? We all wonder why the show finish so fast in its taping well if CH (whom I dont usually believe because he could see you a rattle snake for sugar cane) said once Kaitlyn saw Nick it was over, are we sure nick is not final 1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal