SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:54 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Continuum Conference ‏@continuumaustin Jun 25

Britt and Brady from ABC's The Bachelorette will be speaking at #ContinuumCollegeConference; they will answer questions from attendees too!
1 retweet 1 favorite

They don't sound broken up to me. Does RS have bad info again?

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MMA50 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:00 pm

dedré wrote:I'm not surprised that Britt said no to BIP I think she's ready to put this whole franchise behind her and her charity work stuff and whatever opportunities might come through from this to be honest I don't think she'll go back to be a contestant either been there done that

Now, we know why she said NO to BIP... She still has Brady on her mind.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:07 pm

MMA50 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Britt and Brady from ABC's The Bachelorette will be speaking at #ContinuumCollegeConference; they will answer questions from attendees too!
1 retweet 1 favorite

When? And thank you for posting.

Continuum Conference
@continuumaustin
September 6-7, 2015 || For Students Aged 18-25 || Making Jesus Famous
Austin, TX

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:45 pm

docnash14 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

1 retweet 1 favorite

When? And thank you for posting.

Continuum Conference
@continuumaustin
September 6-7, 2015 || For Students Aged 18-25 || Making Jesus Famous
Austin, TX

Oh ok, thanks! I think it will be well attended by the Britt and Brady lovers. Btw, can't wait to see pictures from this event. Also, on his instagram site, he has a picture of himself in front of a church in downtown Portland, OR. Seems he will be performing there tonight. Someone is working, good for him!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:01 am

I'll believe they are broken up when I see it. I never once believed it.

Sorry I must have missed the conversation. When was Britt invited to BIP?? I don't remember reading anything about that.

She has been with Brady, why would she be asked to go on BIP?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:02 am

GA I think RS said so in his column.

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:24 am

Shall we make a running tally of all the things RS is wrong about this season? It makes me so happy, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

The magazine and now appearing together. Good for them. They seem happy, I didn't care before if they made it or not, now please last and get married, you will not only make RS wrong, but he may have to buy you a wedding present. Win-win.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:27 am

He'd be better off making a new username and stealing our stuff than trusting his sources. We're free.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:31 am

Kashathediva wrote:He'd be better off making a new username and stealing our stuff than trusting his sources. We're free.

Nah, y'all are way to good at catching him. But it does warm my heart. I understand Kaitlyn wanting to spoil her own season, but if she had just had Des's fortitude to weather the storm it would have been awesome.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:GA I think RS said so in his column.

Thanks bleu. Makes sense now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:09 pm

Hmm, to me that's not really confirmation that they are together. I definitely think that they are still friends, but I'm still thinking that they are broken up. Just a feeling, from their last segment on the Bachelorette and I feel like Kaitlyn would have been like "She's super happy with Brady", when asked about Britt at the AOL thing.

RS usually (or always?) gets it right about couples breaking up, even when the couple themselves are saying otherwise and acting like they aren't on SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:10 pm

MMA50 wrote:
dedré wrote:I'm not surprised that Britt said no to BIP I think she's ready to put this whole franchise behind her and her charity work stuff and whatever opportunities might come through from this to be honest I don't think she'll go back to be a contestant either been there done that

Now, we know why she said NO to BIP... She still has Brady on her mind.
hahaha yes!!!

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless