SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:07 pm

I agree with reality steve on their relationship - that if Britt met Brady on the street she would likely not have much of an interest in him. I think Brady may end up getting a bit heartbroken in the end.
IMO this relationship is on tv terms only. Don't know for sure....just seems that way.

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by lovebeingretired Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO There's no way either one of them are going to BIP.

You are correct, GA. Neither of them can possibly be a contestant on BIP as the filming starts this week in Mexico and both of them will still be on The Bachelorette until the end of July. They can't have word getting out that one of them is in Mexico filming BIP while the show is still running on TV.

lovebeingretired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:06 pm

If kaitlyn really walked out of this single, I believe TPTB would do anything to keep the Britt Brady relationship. Time will tell, I just don't feel for this couple, too many things that make me wonder.

a little OT:
If Britt on BIP?? She is an attention seeking baby, she won't be able to get enough of it in this format. And I can't handle another season of her, seeing her trying to connect with every guys and seek for validation, it will be horrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Britt and Brady are under contract for Season 11 of The Bachelorette. Just because she wasn't chosen as the main lead, doesn't mean she can do what she pleases. They are both sill considered to be 'on' this season.

She cannot go on BIP, they wouldn't ask her to and neither would Brady. As far as K's season, their story is still ongoing.

I see everything right about this couple. I've never been crazy about Britt but I can see in the pics she is truly happy and I'm really liking her with Brady. Brady, is OTT in love. They are perfect for each other, in a good way. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:57 pm

I don't trust Britt to be sincere so hoping Brady doesn't get hurt. I think she's all about show so will probably stick it out until Kaitlyn's show ends but after all bets are off. I'm actually hoping I'm wrong about her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:07 pm

mercieme wrote:Seems he used that pic to silence the break-up rumors. Very Beyoncé-esq (IMO the best at using SM to campaign against rumors about her love life/family in general)...way to go Brady giggling

Nice picture of the two. All I ask is one question, how recent was this picture taken? That's all......when?????????
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:17 pm

bachelorfan777 wrote:I agree with reality steve on their relationship - that if Britt met Brady on the street she would likely not have much of an interest in him. I think Brady may end up getting a bit heartbroken in the end.
IMO this relationship is on tv terms only. Don't know for sure....just seems that way.

I agree, and TPTB prompted him to post those pictures to keep the viewers interested in the show thinking there will additional snippets of him and Britt. I think his actions, at the aid of reality TV, is all calculating. Just what I am feeling.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:30 pm

lovebeingretired wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO There's no way either one of them are going to BIP.

You are correct, GA. Neither of them can possibly be a contestant on BIP as the filming starts this week in Mexico and both of them will still be on The Bachelorette until the end of July. They can't have word getting out that one of them is in Mexico filming BIP while the show is still running on TV.

I don't know Brady, but if he is Christian mans as he professes, he will not do BIP. Britt on the other hand I will not rule out, because I believe she starving for the attention to bootst her wanna-be acting career, and will jump at the opportunity to keep herself relevant.

Beside, I saw the post under one of her pictures this morning on Instagram. So someone (insider) knows something thing or else they wouldn't post that. Oh well, time will tell.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:33 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't trust Britt to be sincere so hoping Brady doesn't get hurt. I think she's all about show so will probably stick it out until Kaitlyn's show ends but after all bets are off. I'm actually hoping I'm wrong about her.

We are not wrong about her, and like I said, time will tell. She is NOT in love with Brady, just herself, and will do anything to stay relevant, even if she has to sell her soul to the devil. We shall soon see/hear. Mark my words on that.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:38 pm

She also posted a pic outside of @thegivingkeys which appears Brady is the one who got her involved, since she is wearing one of the keys after they met.

I personally wouldn't believe insider info on a random IG post.

Once again, Britt is under contract. She can't simply go on BIP, and she wouldn't be asked to. They are filming now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:58 pm

peggy0221 wrote:If kaitlyn really walked out of this single, I believe TPTB would do anything to keep the Britt Brady relationship. Time will tell, I just don't feel for this couple, too many things that make me wonder.

a little OT:
If Britt on BIP?? She is an attention seeking baby, she won't be able to get enough of it in this format. And I  can't handle another season of her, seeing her trying to connect with every guys and seek for validation, it will be horrible.

Only time will tell!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She also posted a pic outside of @thegivingkeys which appears Brady is the one who got her involved, since she is wearing one of the keys after they met.

I personally wouldn't believe insider info on a random IG post.

Once again, Britt is under contract. She can't simply go on BIP, and she wouldn't be asked to. They are filming now.

As Dr. Steve says, many have joined the show at a later date, so Britt on BIP is still a possibility. Like I said, someone posted it on one of her pictures on her Instagram this morning.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless