SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:24 am

Eh, I've grown to like Britt, and admit that I was probably too harsh on her back in my #TeamKaitlyn days. I think she would've made a good Bachelorette but probably too boring, she'd just fall in love and everything would be hunky dory. Kaitlyn is bringing something a little different and she's fun to watch. I like both girls, doesn't have to be a this or that thing. They also seemed to have bonded over this crazy experience and gotten to know each other a little better, and they've had nothing but (very) sweet things to say about each other, so I won't rehash the manufactured, likely highly edited, on screen drama from last season.

I do know that Britt's social media posts have been positive, kind, and inspirational, and that's more than I can say for some of my peers. giggling At worst, she seems spirited, emotional, and high needs, but hey - that's who she is at this point and I'm not convinced she's acting. I hope she finds love whether it be with Brady or whoever else. But please let it be with Brady so we can watch laugh out loud.

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:30 am

My opinion is: 
TPTB could make almost any main look good--I think Emily got a pretty good edit and they said she could barely read. The issue is they choose to go another route for whatever reason(Ratings! Drama + Sex + Controversy=^ Ratings)
So they could probably manipulate anyone to have a good edit or bad edit depending on their motives and the storyline. It's the way TPTB choose to go. Their ballgame, their bat, their ball.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:37 am

That's true Kasha and pretty scary to think about, they can basically do whatever the heck they want with you laugh out loud.

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:47 am

^^ truer words haven't been spoken -- watched epi 3 of UNReal and on that show they used the footage of the girl whose dad passed away and who lashed out at everyone cos they hid the fact that he went to ICU from her to paint her as a villain...

I imagine the truth doesn't fall tooooo far from the tree
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:50 am

bleuberry wrote:That's true Kasha and pretty scary to think about, they can basically do whatever the heck they want with you laugh out loud.

Well, they do spell that out in their contract so either people don't read it or they are just so hungry for fame (or a close enough facsimile), that they don't care. Having read parts of that contract I never understand how anyone willingly goes on this show...not that I don't appreciate their stupidity/bravery for my amusement.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:09 am

lavenderred wrote:Charriotoffire, I agree with everything you just posted.  :Nod: I didn't like Kaitlyn's attitude on the Bachelor, I didn't like her obviously scripted words on the WTA and IMO she's second to Jen as the worst Bachelorette ever.
albean99 wrote:I'm sure the dates were picked pre-season before the lead was chosen, charriotoffire.
Of course the dates were planned pre season for Katilyn because it's obvious she was always going to be "chosen." Rapping next week for the girl who rapped instead of singing on the Bachelor. Rolling Eyes

It's a shame a Britt season was never going to happen. I think it could have been edited like BIP and been a lot of fun. Instead we got sex and violence. no no

You speak my mind.  TPTB have sunk to a new low, and knew Kaitlyn wouldn't balk at talking about some guy's junk, 11 year olds talking about wet dreams, the OTT prurient nature of the dates and ITMs.

Ya'll may think I'm being prudish, a prude I'm not...but when children are brought into this kind of format, it cements my opinion that money is TPTB's only concern, and they will mercilessly exploit anyone and everyone to achieve their goal.  

Off rant.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Charriotoffire, I agree with everything you just posted.  :Nod: I didn't like Kaitlyn's attitude on the Bachelor, I didn't like her obviously scripted words on the WTA and IMO she's second to Jen as the worst Bachelorette ever.
albean99 wrote:I'm sure the dates were picked pre-season before the lead was chosen, charriotoffire.
Of course the dates were planned pre season for Katilyn because it's obvious she was always going to be "chosen." Rapping next week for the girl who rapped instead of singing on the Bachelor. Rolling Eyes

It's a shame a Britt season was never going to happen. I think it could have been edited like BIP and been a lot of fun. Instead we got sex and violence. no no

You speak my mind.  TPTB have sunk to a new low, and knew Kaitlyn wouldn't balk at talking about some guy's junk, 11 year olds talking about wet dreams, the OTT prurient nature of the dates and ITMs.

Ya'll may think I'm being prudish, a prude I'm not...but when children are brought into this kind of format, it cements my opinion that money is TPTB's only concern, and they will mercilessly exploit anyone and everyone to achieve their goal.  

Off rant.

I totally agree. I am far from a prude but I was NOT impressed with the last 2 dates. Kids were there watching the sumo wrestling while "Junk" was hanging out, and then some of the things said to the kids and by the kids ( I don't care if they were actors or not) was just uncalled for.

I myself was looking forward to seeing Britt as the Bachelorette so we could have had a classier season. This season now seems to be nothing but raunchy stuff. sad I know of many people who wanted to watch Ben but after the first couple of nights they said NO MORE, and when they saw what dates were coming up last week kept talking about "why would Ben go on that nasty show?"

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:33 pm

Brady Toops ‏@bradytoops 46s46 seconds ago

"Do you like apples? (Yeah)  

Well, I got her number..

How do you like them apples?"

[LA w/ @brittkarolina]

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 8 CHAiK9TUcAAT-pU
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Ummmmm... That is a nasty-looking tongue. (I'm not just saying that because Britt is not my favourite. That is a very nasty-looking tongue.). Seriously, it looks like the thumb of a monster trying to get out.

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:16 pm

She really shouldn't do that -- not attractive at all!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:20 am

I don't know. I just get something off about these two. Either too cutesy or trying too hard or he seems smitten and she is just going along with it. I don't know quite what it is but, it all seems too convenient.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:30 am

bleuberry wrote:That's true Kasha and pretty scary to think about, they can basically do whatever the heck they want with you laugh out loud.

The thing that is off is that they are both acting....and now I am convinced that she agreed to date Brady so she could get paid to be on the show.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless