SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talent - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:59 am

She unfollowed him on both yesterday.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

talent - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:01 am

bluwavz wrote:She unfollowed him on both yesterday.
yes  Thanks.

I'm guessing this means Nick is in for another bad edit no no

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:29 am

YEAP.
and he shows it with the bunch of his SM "friends" ... JJ, Tanner (both seem to be in the "prank" group of wetting clothes) and Clint (who wasn't on the show when Nick joined)... he favorited many of Clint's "sarcastic" tweets about the edit, he is playing along with Tanner's "jabs" about Nick's pre-season statements like he is laughing at himself.

Nick Viall retweeted
Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05 May 24
@viallnicholas28 @jjhlane @ClintonArlis @IlliniWrestling @BacheloretteABC luckiest guys in the world. #blessed #grateful #grindhouse

“Here's the thing about luck...you don't know if it's good or bad until you have some perspective.” ― Alice Hoffman, Local Girls

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:38 am

Now that he will be airing in episodes the unfollowing of SM makes total sense to me as the lead doesn't typically follow any of the suitors during airing. Kaitlyn is only following Brady from the group of her guys and honestly he was not really ever her guy to begin with so he is kind of a unique deal.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:08 am

DMonicaJM2001 wrote:Now that he will be airing in episodes the unfollowing of SM makes total sense to me as the lead doesn't typically follow any of the suitors during airing. Kaitlyn is only following Brady from the group of her guys and honestly he was not really ever her guy to begin with so he is kind of a unique deal.

Could be why but seems unnecessary at this point. It's all over the place that he emailed her and they Facetimed so it doesn't matter if she follows him on public SM platforms.
Her sister and her close friend Carson still follow him.

Happygolucky talent - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 3 3806527698 No surprise he would align with those specific guys.  From their SM it really seems they all share the same sense of humor and are all self deprecating. I thought the whole Clint/JJ bromance was hilarious and also thought Justin R & Joe could barely keep straight faced when talking about it in ITMS  so obvs they were in on the joke as well.  It was lost on some of the other guys - humor disconnect - but probably why they kept it up ... Pushing buttons out of boredom. Comedic perfection.

As to not taking "the process" serious, it is ridic, no?  
IMO That's why Nick kept "breaking the rules" because what self-made man would allow the opinions of others or contrived scenerios to sway him from his course?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:05 am

If Nick is the sex guy, do you think if Shawn is the winner, he would like to have found out that Nick got a second dip in the pot on the fantasy date too?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:15 am

I'm gonna say something before I retreat myself from this franchise debate... and I excuse myself to all Kaitlyn's fans out here ...

In all honesty, I didn't know about the term "grindhouse" before, I was only aware of the film, but I'm not into horror ... since I've had enough of horror, evil, despair, worry and fear in my personal life for the rest of my days ... if I want to be entertained, I like things that help a dreamer in me hope for the better future.
A grindhouse is an American term for a theater that mainly shows exploitation films. - source: wikipedia
TPTB are the exploitation personified.

I wasn't particularly amused with Nick "jumping in bed" with them the first time (ATFR manipulation as a fine example), but I took it as a lesson, that sometimes it's good to voice own opinion and talk about own feelings, even if the other part isn't interested to hear (or doesn't want to), as long it helps you move forward, heal, make sense and grow from it.

This time Nick's jumping in bed for the 2nd time (figuratively and maybe even literally) ... and no matter how much I like K as a character, I can't really be a fan of someone who is TPTB's burlesque mannequin, so I wholeheartedly hope that Nick doesn't need to sleep in their bed anymore than necessary to taste the reality and find his fairytale story.
It's always good to be able to cope with all of it with a humor and it's always nice to find some reimbursement at the end of the challenge, so I wish all the best for Nick, uplifting spirit of his fans, positive excitement from this harem, but the best winning ending of this show for me would be, if Nick gets his "freedom" back. Sometimes you have to pay a high price for it, but it's worth it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:53 pm

hahahahah tweet from pantsapenuer JJ !! giggling

JJ O'Brien ‏@mrjjobrien 2h2 hours ago
its Friday which means three more days until @viallnicholas28 returns to your TV screens for round 2. #NickV2 #fianceestuff #thebachelorette
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:14 pm

I don't think Kaitlyn unfollowing Nick is a bad thing. However, she hid some of the pictures of them that had her tagged. They were ABC pictures. Not sure how it all works, it was being discussed in other threads, but doesn't bode well for Nick as F1.

I really don't think he is. But he looks great....and content....and happy.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:21 pm

If they had this spectacular connection, then she had sex with another, then Nick walked away, I can see her not wanting to see the pics. If she had sex with Nick, realized she loved Shawn more, then let Nick go, she may be hiding it be ause it is a reminder of her own mistake. Or it just could be her trying to hide the ending. I think we are reading way too much into it. We need to wait and see how things unfold for a bit.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:30 pm

I still think what I thunk before.  When the revelation of sex-gate was put in the season preview, everyone questioned why? I thought at the time that they put it in the preview to soften the blow to Kaitlyn's image and get the scandal out in the open so that by the time the ending is shown viewers would be more inclined to support Kaitlyn's choice.  

The new US Weekly article (see Media thread) fully supports that theory.  Especially if sex guy is Nick.  It gives us concrete reasons why she let him stay on the show and why she slept with him.  She had a little bit of a crush on him and wanted to see if they could have a future.  She "risked it all for love". They even used a portion of the quote Nick posted on the day of the ATFR last season, "@viallnicholas28: "Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for"  #TheBachelorette.

It will be interesting to see how it all ends.  Truly interesting.  The franchise does not like unhappy endings.  They like drama in the beginning to get viewers hooked and romantic endings to keep the viewers happy and coming back next season.  Becca even said during a little blurb about which girl should be the next bachelorette that they didn't ask her because they couldn't take a risk that "I might not pick someone in the end" as that would make them look bad.  She was trying to be funny and sarcastic, but she makes a good point.  

I think that Kaitlyn did chose Nick.  She risked her relationships with all of the other men to see if they had a chance.  She slept with him because "like a moth to the flame" she couldn't resist him.  And I think she eventually chose him.  I think that without the RS spoiler and villain edit for Nick, there would be no questioning who she picked.  So the producers had to do something to protect their dramatic ending.  They leaked spoilers to RS that indicated she chose no one and placed Nick's edit in the flames initially.  And now that it has everyone talking about Nick and the mystery sex guy, they will slowly soften his edit until we are all cheering (except for RS and those die hard Nick "hating" fans) when Kaitlyn choses him at the FRC.  They have done it before with past bachelorettes...make us question and then suprise everyone. In fact most of the good seasons, they have surprised us - Des/Chris, JP/Ashley, even Trista/Ryan (for those old enough fans to remember it totally looked like she was going to choose Charlie).  

I know I am crazy, but I would love for the ending to go something like this:

At the F6, Kaitlyn tells whichever guys she wants about sex gate and the F4-F6 leave broken-hearted or supportive of her choice either on their own or by her choosing.  Doesn't matter to me, however drama would best suit the show at this point, so I'm gonna assume that the producers build up the tears, confrontational conversations and guys storming around as much as possible at this point.  

Then she takes F3 to overnight dates in Ireland.  Doesn't sleep with Ben H. because he strikes me as a conservative Christian guy who may not be down with that type of thing before he is ready to get married.  They talk, she shares her true feelings about Nick and the fact that they have an advanced relationship, Ben supports her, thanks her for her honesty and she sends him home.  (Of course most of that would not get aired because it would spoil my suprise ending.)

Then she takes Shawn to the FS, doesn't sleep with him and instead just levels with him, tells him the truth about Nick and asks him to do her a solid and play along with her so that they can finish the show and make him the next bachelor.  She says that she is sorry, but only wants him to be happy.  Cue the producers weaving wonderful tales of Shawn the broken hearted guy who deserves a second chance at love, making sure to detail how America will really love him if he sticks with this bachelorette until the end causing him to play along until the FRC.  Now of course, none of this would be shown except for the clips of Kaitlyn saying, "This will be the most important conversation I will have" and crying about hurting Shawn's feelings.  But you can imagine how it might go down based on the Unreal episode that was just aired.  "Shawn, you scratch our back, we will scratch yours", ect.

Which again leaves Nick as the F1.  He knows he has got this in the bag and the producers make sure to tell him so a lot, so he plans to propose.  Gets to pick out the ring, gives his romantic, heartfelt speech, gets on one knee and proposes marriage to Kaitlyn the bad-a**, confident, do what she wants type of girl who then says, "No, I do not want to get engaged to you, Nick because...(dramatic pause because every TV producer asks for that and all the viewers will be hanging on her every word)...I don't want to wait another minute to be married to you.  I don't want to get engaged today.  I want to get married today.  Cue Kaitlyn's speech about being drawn to him from the first time she saw him in the audience, their slow and steady growing relationship that was based on friendship, their flaming chemistry, their ability to be honest, open and sincere with each other and best of all their witty, sarcastic, funny (and at times salty) senses of humor that allow them to see eye to eye and cause her see a solid future with him.  Nick is stunned.  He knows this woman, but wow, she can still suprise even him.  He should have seen this coming.  He does a double take to make sure this isn't one of her elaborate pranks and then with those soul bearing brown eyes and a slowly creeping smile, he says, "Absolutely!"

Now that would be a suprising and refreshing ending that would please a lot of people.  Even the Nick "hating" viewers might soften her opinions of him when they watch CH come out from the lurking shadows to seal the deal right on the spot.  If that truly was the ending, the show would sell their collective soul to keep it a secret.  Going so far as to leak false things to RS from many sources, leak supportive article information at the right times, pretend to put on fake SH visits, mess with people on SM, ect.  It really would be a shocking ending and a dramatic ATFR.  Talk about success for Mills and Fleiss.  Nick's tweet to Mills about it going better this time around would definitely have some grounding. And how would you follow that season? Well with adorable, southern gentleman Shawn as the bachelor of course.

Obviously I posted this in Nick's fan thread...due to the craziness of the speculation.  But I figure until the fat lady sings, I might as well channel my inner-CH and write all the romantic fiction I can think of.  
yes

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass