SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by missfafa Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:56 pm

historyrepeats wrote:Wow. That is definitely Shawn. I can't believe she did this! Of course on the day I finally give into my sleuthing temptation, sleuthing becomes irrelevant! That's a real bummer... Now I don't even know how I feel about watching the rest of the season without the added fun of speculating the ending. I'm happy for them and I bet their love story will be very cute, but the amount of bad I'll feel for Nick being absolutely certain that I'm watching the even-worse-bus slowly approaching will totally keep me from enjoying it.

it def takes away from the excitement, but i am still curious to know how everything went down with nick! maybe she was single and then got back together with Shawn after the FRC ?! who knows what happened
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:56 pm

RS go suck an egg you suck. #NS

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:57 pm

sdmom wrote:I wonder if Nick knew Kaitlyn picked Shawn. Maybe he thought she picked no one, hence the supportive tweets? It will be interesting to see what he tweets next.
I hope Shawn is the sex guy for their own sake. Or maybe Shawn is able to move beyond that if he's not. If so, kudos for him!
This! His sisters would not be favoring pics of them if they knew this was the outcome. They did not favor pics of Andi.t
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:57 pm

RS will come up with a story, just wait rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:Strangely this feels like a let down laugh out loud, would've been nice to have another surprise ending. As if this train wreck couldn't get worse, gah Kaitlyn!!!!
I know. Now what do we do. laugh out loud That's why I think it was a "planned" mistake. :Nod:

This saves Kaitlyn from a lot of speculation... yes there will be hell to pay but it is better for her it is all out now. Timing is too convenient, imo. Especially this early in the season and when Nick is on and RS spoiled that Nick proposed and was rejected.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:58 pm

remockered wrote:
sdmom wrote:I wonder if Nick knew Kaitlyn picked Shawn. Maybe he thought she picked no one, hence the supportive tweets? It will be interesting to see what he tweets next.
I hope Shawn is the sex guy for their own sake. Or maybe Shawn is able to move beyond that if he's not. If so, kudos for him!
This!   His sisters would not be favoring pics of them if they knew this was the outcome.  They did not favor pics of Andi.t
IA. I think he thought she chose no one as RS spoiled, especially if he was first at FRC and never saw Shawn. Crazy then that K took Nick to FRC and let him propose. Oh well.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:59 pm

BKay wrote:Actually, this snap doesn't prove that Shawn is F1. All it proves is that she slept with him today...

That is true. However the fact that we know that RS has info about Nick proposing first and get the last SHV snap-chat occurred when Shawn was spotted in LA makes me think he was f1.

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:00 pm

reason wrote:RS go suck an egg you suck. #NS

lloooooool maybe he is not wrong, maybe she didn't pick him but they get back together later on

after this i don't think Nick is the sex guy, if he is the sex guy as RS saying that would be hella weird :/
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:Her and Nick have more in common than we even thought laugh out loud.

Wonder what the producers are doing this very minute laugh out loud. She basically screwed up what would've been a big reveal and to stick it to RS again, dang.
Very funny post.  :Thanktwo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:02 pm

Nick got dumped again as F2 :o
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:03 pm

TPTB didn't have to reveal the whole sex thing in the preview. That is what's getting her slammed on social media. Maybe she's just thumbing her nose at them. Can't say I blame her.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:04 pm

Kait really did just take the heat off of Nick for his huge spoiler last year. We literally got the lead and f1 in bed together, what will top this next season???

I don't get what Shawn is saying, but Kait beat him by two laps laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana