SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Cecilia Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:46 pm

julychild wrote:Cecilia did you or anyone, by any chance ask what happened to the MTP and LCD's?

I'll have to be on something to actually take whatever RS says about total strangers as gospel. It's one thing to spoil a show, it's another to make comments about people you don't know. I don't know these people too, so I'll just keep going by what those who actually know them says and what I can deduce myself from SM. Thank you very much!

I asked. Will see if he answers.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

He went on the show because RS says he's a fameho. He didn't get enough hate the first time around, so he decided to go for round 2 and really get crucified.

RS is an idiot. That is one of the reasons I dislike him, he makes comments on people he knows nothing about.

All I can say, if any of the Vialls read our board, and you're not giving him info, I love you all! xoxo

julychild wrote:
'll have to be on something to actually take whatever RS says about total strangers as gospel. It's one thing to spoil a show, it's another to make comments about people you don't know. I don't know these people too, so I'll just keep going by what those who actually know them says and what I can deduce myself from SM. Thank you very much!

Good Post So true!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:49 pm

Cecilia maybe just maybe the cute girls he is seeing is not to his liking, you cant blame a guy from seeing someone who rises his fancy start a friendship and it turn into something else and he does not go after it especially if she is on the bachelorette and they miss each other? Hang on in there love things will get you to like him more soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:50 pm

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Oh! Yes of course. Everyone is, we all are, he is too. No one is exempt from being a fameho according to RS, only those that stuff his email with info.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 2498057887

I mean, thank goodness!  I thought he was going to say that Nick now steals food from the poor, or kicks dogs, or wait...jobless!
I was wondering where my walker went to, it's been missing since that infamous NYC visit of his.  duh

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Cecilia wrote:
julychild wrote:Cecilia did you or anyone, by any chance ask what happened to the MTP and LCD's?

I'll have to be on something to actually take whatever RS says about total strangers as gospel. It's one thing to spoil a show, it's another to make comments about people you don't know. I don't know these people too, so I'll just keep going by what those who actually know them says and what I can deduce myself from SM. Thank you very much!

I asked.  Will see if he answers.

Thanks. I'm really curious about that.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:52 pm

This probably isn't the right thread for this convo but I bet his family was like - why are you doing this again!?! Remember - just because I question this decision doesn't mean I don't like him. If he were my friend I would have been like - hell no don't go on that show again.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:53 pm

Cecilia wrote:

He just answered. He doesn't know- thinks it's what Kait wanted and they let her do it. Seems weird.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

He just answered. He doesn't know- thinks it's what Kait wanted and they let her do it. Seems weird.

Thanks. What did she want? No MTP and LCD? If that's the case what did they do in LA from the 29th, when we saw her pic at LAX, until the 3rd when FRC supposedly took place? Too many holes and questions this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:56 pm

It seems to me we've heard more than once that K is calling the shots. Now he says he doesn't know, they let K do it, do what?

They are letting a lead do whatever they want including no proposal?? I bet JPG would not be a happy camper to hear that.

Makes no sense.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:57 pm

I think Nick has said why he went on the show. Just like Brady, he went after a girl he liked. She just happened to be on a show.

I am sure he debated it and decided to risk it and so if he proposed and was rejected? Well, that's a guy who gave it his all no matter what. He left no stone unturned. He risked it all for a possible forever. Like Nick and his family says, you have one life, might as well be yourself and live it. I think that's just who the Vialls are. Jmo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:57 pm

julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

Thanks. What did she want? No MTP and LCD? If that's the case what did they do in LA from the 29th, when we saw her pic at LAX, until the 3rd when FRC supposedly took place? Too many holes and questions this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoops sorry, he answered why 3 weeks in Ireland, 2 in Utah and no htds and he said it's what Kait wanted and they let her do it. But yeah, lots of holes here imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:59 pm

Cecilia wrote:This probably isn't the right thread for this convo but I bet his family was like - why are you doing this again!?! Remember - just because I question this decision doesn't mean I don't like him.  If he were my friend I would have been like - hell no don't go on that show again.

I understand how you feel, Cecilia. There are two types of people in this world, those who go on reality tv shows and those who don't. If you fall into the latter, like myself, you probably won't understand his reasoning, hehehehe. As for the family, it is crazy, but they seem even more supportive this time around. His sisters never followed Andi or even made mention of the show on their SM, but now follow Kaitlyn and have even liked posts of Kaitlyn and Nick!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana