SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KK4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:26 pm

I mean is it possible this was meant to be saved privately? Or is snap chat a "sharing" thing is what I am asking.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nikikass Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:26 pm

We need to start a gofundme for Shawn and Kaitlyn to pay the hefty fine.

Maybe we can get Steve to post it on his website. (he can make the first donation)

Last edited by nikikass on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:26 pm

This is Ali 2.0 all over again. FIR = final guy.

Wonder what Kaitlyn meant now when she said the ending is refreshing?

So refreshing because? Let Nick propose and rejecting him? Just dating her F1? Engaged to her F1?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:26 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:
reason wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:

Don't worry he didn't

Mikesgirl do you know something we dont know?  Please spill.

Haha, no I just know what should be obvious to everyone

Mikesgirl you are so hilarious and totally killed it with that line....i am so laugh out loud and cantstopl Cheers to you girl!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:27 pm

So they're def having a SHV right now?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:28 pm

KK4 wrote:I mean is it possible this was meant to be saved privately? Or is snap chat a "sharing" thing is what I am asking.
You can share however you want- publicly, one person, few people, etc. she literally hit the wrong key on her phone. Anyone can do it and often does, but yeah, we usually don't have millions on the line like Kait did here.

So I wonder if this is how Nick just found out "what happened to Shawn," as Steve put it. Ouch. I dunno how long those pro-Kait tweets are going to go now from him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:28 pm

cantstopl Gotta love our little snapbackbean. At least they weren't eating Cheetos in bed hehehe

And in case GA is busy - console RS
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:29 pm

As someone who uses Snapchat daily, I'd say it's very very likely that she accidentally added it to her story, as I've done the same thing many times. When you take a video or photo, the 'save' button is right next to the 'Add to Story' button, so I'd say she took the video of them, thought it was cute, went to save it and then accidentally added it to her story and by the time she realized she'd done it people had already seen it. When you click 'Add to Story', you can have your settings so that either a pop-up appears confirming that you want to add it, or so that it just directly adds - she most likely has her settings on the second option, which I do too, and I've done it heaps of times and it's taken me a couple of minutes to realize that I'd added it to my story instead of saving it.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:29 pm

mercieme wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:
reason wrote:

Mikesgirl do you know something we dont know?  Please spill.

Haha, no I just know what should be obvious to everyone

Mikesgirl you are so hilarious and totally killed it with that line....i am so laugh out loud and cantstopl Cheers to you girl!!!!

I don't get it Embarressed! pm me if it's not something postable here pretty please? Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:29 pm

Wow. I suspect it's an honest mistake, but it could also be a "mistake", a subtle way to tell Nick to back off. I like Nick and was rooting for him, but I can see him holding out hope for a second chance. Then again, I would think Kaitlyn would've told him about Shawn, since she was still following him until last week and they have each other's phone numbers.

But I'm glad RS was wrong! And that she's not alone.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
KK4 wrote:I mean is it possible this was meant to be saved privately? Or is snap chat a "sharing" thing is what I am asking.
You can share however you want- publicly, one person, few people, etc. she literally hit the wrong key on her phone. Anyone can do it and often does, but yeah, we usually don't have millions on the line like Kait did here.

So I wonder if this is how Nick just found out "what happened to Shawn," as Steve put it. Ouch. I dunno how long those pro-Kait tweets are going to go now from him.
But is it a share deal only is what I am asking.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This is Ali 2.0 all over again. FIR = final guy.

Wonder what Kaitlyn meant now when she said the ending is refreshing?

So refreshing because? Let Nick propose and rejecting him? Just dating her F1? Engaged to her F1?

AAL complete guess on my part. It could be Shawn is her F1 and they are not engaged or that Shawn forgave her if she did the act with Nick before FS. But we will have to watch it play out in 2 weeks when the supposed act happened.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana