SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:19 pm

raekae wrote:The shv snapchat of Shawn actually looks remarkably close to that picture taken with the random lady the other day. I don't remember who posted it, but it was thought that it didn't look like him. If you compare the two I bet they look alike.
if you're doubting it's Shawn, there's a video.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:21 pm

bilolo wrote:
raekae wrote:The shv snapchat of Shawn actually looks remarkably close to that picture taken with the random lady the other day. I don't remember who posted it, but it was thought that it didn't look like him. If you compare the two I bet they look alike.
Yep definitely Shawn IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:22 pm

Kaitlyn prove she is badass, now time for Fleiss to be badass himself. I will now wonder if the will show the whole sex scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:22 pm

I'm picturing Kaitlyn's texts to the producers right now. Like "Hey just wanted to let you know..."

I'm sorry for some reason I just find this hilarious

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Is it too early to ask for a Shawn and Kaitlyn thread. giggling

2pop
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Now I am caught up with this thread....all i can say is wowza Kaitlyn is such a gangster y'all!!!!

I don't know if the snapchat was intentional or not but it seems she don't give a care about what TPTB thinks at this point after they messed up her edit so bad.

TPTB will continue to play coy and folks will continue to tune in is what I bet.

Now I can't wait to see what RS has got to say on Monday, should be interesting how he explains this one away laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Can someone explain snapchat to me.? Did Kaitlyn do this on purpose, or is it possible to snapchat something by mistake?
It's a video she took and to share with whoever you want, she accidentally shared it with everyone and immediately deleted it. She was probably snapping with a friend and just being her silly self.

It is going to be hysterical to see her go through the season pretending this didn't happen now.

This explains his sm silliness the past few days sooooo well, he's not gotten more weird in the last few days, he's gotten hijacked by the silliest person who wanted to drop her own name all over his sm. so cute!!
OK...may I ask a serious question here? People actually video themselves in bed and share it with friends?
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Can someone explain snapchat to me.? Did Kaitlyn do this on purpose, or is it possible to snapchat something by mistake?
It's a video she took and to share with whoever you want, she accidentally shared it with everyone and immediately deleted it. She was probably snapping with a friend and just being her silly self.

It is going to be hysterical to see her go through the season pretending this didn't happen now.

This explains his sm silliness the past few days sooooo well, he's not gotten more weird in the last few days, he's gotten hijacked by the silliest person who wanted to drop her own name all over his sm. so cute!!

Gotcha, thanks!!!!

Heehee, this is so good. :yes:
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:24 pm

reason wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:LOL I knew nothing made sense this season. Well there you have it!! The edit, her commentary and the whole RS not knowing anything about the Shawn and the ending now make sense.

But ugh I do feel bad for Nick if he went on with genuine intentions

Don't worry he didn't

Mikesgirl do you know something we dont know?  Please spill.

Haha, no I just know what should be obvious to everyone

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:24 pm

rofl rofl i can't
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:24 pm

sbolduc wrote:
bilolo wrote:
Yep definitely Shawn IMO

Not doubting it at all. Just saying that the picture someone posted on Twitter looks like Shawn in the snapchat video. That's all.
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:25 pm

What should be evident Mike?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana