SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:51 am

Went to bed and woke up to this mediastorm. What a turning point! Could this be "The full Mesnick" that was mentioned in the beginning of the season. She doesn't pick anyone and have a change of mind and picks Shawn after all.

I'm not sure if bringing Nick on the show, making out a lot, letting him get down on one knee and propose just to be dumped, is a good way of showing that you actually care and have a heart. Not in my world. Nick will be the laughing stock of this summer. JMHO

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:05 am

Tptb wanted a female Blob lead .... And they got it in spades with Kaitlyn!!! She was never bachelorette material from the start, so nothing she does shocks me. Looks good on MF for going for the drama and sleeze factor instead of traditional storyline.

So happy I'm skipping this season. Reading this board from time to time is more than sufficient

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:41 am

Glowworm this season is all kinds of craziness that is for sure.

Now our avatar couple know how to keep the crazy away. Bach NZ is a season worth watching again - just may do that now yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:14 am

^AAL, couldn't agree with you more. This season is entertaining in a crazy way, but doesn't get me invested. :crazed I go back to the NZ show to keep my sanity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:26 am

Glowworm2 wrote:Went to bed and woke up to this mediastorm. What a turning point! Could this be "The full Mesnick" that was mentioned in the beginning of the season. She doesn't pick anyone and have a change of mind and picks Shawn after all.

I'm not sure if bringing Nick on the show, making out a lot, letting him get down on one knee and propose just to be dumped, is a good way of showing that you actually care and have a heart. Not in my world. Nick will be the laughing stock of this summer. JMHO

But wait, how do we know RS is right about Nick proposing? Or about her not picking anyone at first? He definitely doesn't know what's going on. it's not just that K and S were caught talking or anything - they're in bed at a safehouse visit... so obviously they've been together-together for sometime... so, RS definitely doesn't know much about what's happening.

For me the season is back to being a completely clean slate. I'm more interested in the season now. I initially made peace with K not picking anyone after RS' spoilers, then I watched Monday's episode and I was like, "how can she have not picked Nick; they have ridiculous chemistry!!" and now I find out she's with SHAWN? I'm totally confused as to what I'm seeing on the show and what's happening outside of it. I want to see the full journey now - I want to know who she has sex with, because I don't know anymore.. if it *was* Nick, how they hell did Shawn make peace with it? I want to know how her and Nick's relationships grows vs. Shawn and her relationship, because right now Nick and K's chemistry is winning by a mile in my eyes... there's so just so much that's up in the air, thrown sideways because of the snapchat. The show is back to being a totally clean slate. Also, I'm a sucker for a happy ending Hugesmile It's like a romantic comedy movie - I'm assured of a happy ending, but also of a ridiculously weird journey along the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:42 am

Coming out of lurkdom to ask if we sure this snapchat isn't FD or LCD footage. In the screen caps there is footage of someone I believed sleuthed to be Shawn in a bed. Could this be the same bed? I could be grasping for straws but the whole thing just seems odd. Who the heck snapchats with their SO in bed? Also the audio regarding K saying she beat him in laps... Maybe the footage of naked Shawn ties in somehow? Anyway back to lurkdom

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:45 am

You are right, freeflowingsalt. At this point the journey to the end is a big "?". Which spoilers are correct, which are not? But I am not sure I want to watch Nick's potential walk to the "guillotine". I was never a Nick fan, nor am I now, but I do feel bad if RS i correct. Upset

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:50 am

This is yesterday snapchat kaitlyn hair is darker because she just did it last week. I am happy Nick is happy what ever happen to Kait from here on out is okay to me. She made her choice she will live with it. Now I hope they will give Nick a nicer edit, but Fleiss is gonna run the bus full tilt now over kait. They dont need Nick now to come to the ATFR show he can skip it. If she allow nick to propose then she was no friend at all to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:05 am

I'm actually not that interested in this season per se', as I am really curious now what will TPTB do in the aftermath of this "leak". Will they change the edit (not that we'll actually know for sure), will they make Kaitlyn do something (like they made a new storyboard with Nick after his plane-video), I'm sure she won't be charged to pay them millions, but she will have to pay her dues in some form. Maybe retribution at the ATFR. Or does anyone think this is also approved by TPTB? (IMO, unlikely) Now she's made her own bed...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:09 am

happygolucky wrote:I'm actually not that interested in this season per se', as I am really curious now what will TPTB do in the aftermath of this "leak". Will they change the edit (not that we'll actually know for sure), will they make Kaitlyn do something (like they made a new storyboard with Nick after his plane-video), I'm sure she won't be charged to pay them millions, but she will have to pay her dues in some form. Maybe retribution at the ATFR. Or does anyone think this is also approved by TPTB? (IMO, unlikely) Now she's made her own bed...
I'm actually a little nervous for her and what they're going to think of to make up for this snafu, especially because they went to extraordinary lengths to hide her f1. Yikes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:14 am

Just because they were in bed it doesn't mean they had just had sex. It looks to me like Shawn just woke up. In any case, what do you think they do in SHVs (other than Sean & Catherine of course)? giggling

I also think they're going to just ignore this and Kaitlyn will play coy when asked about it. It will blow over just like everything else.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:25 am

chasingpavements wrote:
It is kind of embarrassing when you think about the fact that she's 30! Why is she taking videos of her post-coitus with her boyfriend/fiance? I'm 5 years younger than her and I'm kind of clutching my pearls.

I couldn't agree more! I'm only a few years older than her and I agree with Kaitlyn's press tour of "I'm a 30 year old woman, I can be intimate with people" spin...it would just be great if she backed that up by acting like an actual adult. This is behavior I would expect of a teenager and it veers away from 'she's fun' into 'she's ridiculous' territory. Whatever happens with TPTB, she makes it way too easy on them.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana