SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:50 pm

OnePromise wrote:Kaitlyn has said teasing things about many of the guys post show:

1.) Calls Dr. Chris "cupcake "and a number of other cutie references to him like, "up top cupcake"
2.) Refers to Shawn's abs and accent, "guy could wash a shirt" (on his abs)
3.) Jared was "pretty cute" and "just kept getting better and better"
4.) Ben H. was "calm and confident" and " a game-changer", and about their kiss..."that does not upset me"
5.) Ben Z. was "a big guy with a big heart" in blog last week
6.) Cory was a "sweetheart" in her blog last week

But, she does not mention anything specific about Nick and what she thinks of him.  She defends her decision to keep him, but says nothing about him.  I see one of two reasons for this:

Either she is guarding her statements about who Nick is because she might give something away if she gushes about him.  She might even put her hands up to her mouth with a giggly grin.  Or she is avoiding a sore subject because things did not work out as she was hoping/planning with him.

And is it just me or do Kaitlyn and Nick talk like each other? Repeating the same types of statements:

Both: Talking about following their heart...
N: Risking it all for love...K: "A hesitant man is the last thing in the world a woman needs.  She needs a lover and a warrior, not a really nice guy."
N: #BeYou...K: Always. Be. Yourself.
K: stick with me kid...N: I see what you did there kid
K about kissing Ben H. "That does not upset me"... Nick about kissing Kaitlyn "That was not unfun."
K said that her "chest burst with excitement" on the show and Nick posted on IG that exact statement prior to the show airing.  

There are surely more...  I can see them as such a great pair, getting along so well with each other, seeing eye to eye and heart to heart.  If not lovers, than friends for sure.

...you forgot the one where she likes the instagram post of her and Chris kissing by the "sacred" ball! I don't even know what to make of that one...or anything, at this point!

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:02 pm

julychild wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Kaitlyn has said teasing things about many of the guys post show:

1.) Calls Dr. Chris "cupcake "and a number of other cutie references to him like, "up top cupcake"
4.) Ben H. was "calm and confident" and " a game-changer", and about their kiss..."that does not upset me"

But, she does not mention anything specific about Nick and what she thinks of him.  She defends her decision to keep him, but says nothing about him.  I see one of two reasons for this:

Either she is guarding her statements about who Nick is because she might give something away if she gushes about him.  She might even put her hands up to her mouth with a giggly grin.  Or she is avoiding a sore subject because things did not work out as she was hoping/planning with him.

And is it just me or do Kaitlyn and Nick talk like each other? Repeating the same types of statements:

N: Risking it all for love...K: "A hesitant man is the last thing in the world a woman needs.  She needs a lover and a warrior, not a really nice guy."
K about kissing Ben H. "That does not upset me"... Nick about kissing Kaitlyn "That was not unfun."
K said that her "chest burst with excitement" on the show and Nick posted on IG that exact statement prior to the show airing.  

There are surely more...  I can see them as such a great pair, getting along so well with each other, seeing eye to eye and heart to heart.  If not lovers, than friends for sure.

...you forgot the one where she likes the instagram post of her and Chris kissing by the "sacred" ball! I don't even know what to make of that one...or anything, at this point!

And the photo of her in the helicopter with Jared.

Yes JC, post show she seems to openly support and say positive things about all of the other final guys, even posting and liking photos of them kissing or being affectionate with her. All except Nick. Not sure what to make of this. I am inclined to believe that it is part of her attempt to keep the ending a secret by not even daring to talk about her feelings about Nick. She is just planning to let it unfold on the show.

Meanwhile, Nick does not have to keep his affection for Kaitlyn a secret as it is obvious she is the reason he went on the show in the first place. So he can post whatever he wants in her support and has done so very openly IMO.

In regards to the other guys, Ben H. is the only other one to support Kaitlyn by reposting that supportive article. Why would the other guys not stand up for her if they were fighting for her? It seems clear that Nick is her main supporter.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:21 pm

Add the backwards baseball cap. Nick never wore one. He does now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:38 pm

Did People post Kaitlyn's blog for this week yet? I haven't seen it yet so I thought I'd ask in case I've missed it.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Not sure what to think about Dr C and Shawn being the only two (CMIIAW) guys to post or retweet intimate photos of themselves kissing Kaitlyn. scratch Is that typical behavior for contestants that have *good* edits so far?

It seems a odd thing to do for either Shawn or Dr C when they are friends and if Shawn was with K I don't see Dr C posting this?

I find it odd that from all the guys, those two have posted such. These two have been stated as possible next bachelor leads. Is that a possible reason?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure what to think about Dr C and Shawn being the only two (CMIIAW) guys to post or retweet intimate photos of themselves kissing Kaitlyn. scratch Is that typical behavior for contestants that have *good* edits so far?

It seems a odd thing to do for either Shawn or Dr C when they are friends and if Shawn was with K I don't see Dr C posting this?

I find it odd that from all the guys, those two have posted such. These two have been stated as possible next bachelor leads. Is that a possible reason?

It really appears to me that most of the guys have moved on from the filming. They did not "win" Kaitlyn and were sent home, nursed their broken hearts for however long it took to mend (a few hours for some...a few days for others) and then turned their attention to enjoying their 15 minutes of fame. They tweet on each other's IG and Twitter with funny jokes teasing each other. And poke fun at the whole situation in general. (I.e. Shawn's latest photo of him raising a wine glass..."this thing ain't going to fill itself") I think they knew early on that it was going to be Nick or no one in the end. And now they are just having fun! It really does seem like it is the guys versus Kaitlyn and Nick. That doesn't mean that she picks Nick in the end, just that the guys were not willing to take a back seat to the new comer. And don't plan to now.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:07 am

^ It definitely feels like Dr C and Shawn are good friends as well as Ben H (although Ben H likes and follows Nick and doesn't post intimate pics so he seems more neutral) and are just poking fun.
I wonder if Dr C and Shawn knew each other before the show? They have the same mutual friends.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure what to think about Dr C and Shawn being the only two (CMIIAW) guys to post or retweet intimate photos of themselves kissing Kaitlyn. scratch Is that typical behavior for contestants that have *good* edits so far?

Yes, I think they are trying to encourage fan support for the Bach gig! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ It definitely feels like Dr C and Shawn are good friends as well as Ben H (although Ben H likes and follows Nick and doesn't post intimate pics so he seems more neutral) and are just poking fun.
I wonder if Dr C and Shawn knew each other before the show? They have the same mutual friends.

I didn't know this. Is it a large group of friends they have in common?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:30 am

jen689 wrote:I think Kaitlyn may be doing some last minute editing to her blog for People Magazine based on the viewers response to last nights episode. I'm looking forward to reading what she has to say about Nick.

Jen I am with you! This blog is usual up late Monday night, early Tuesday morning. It has never been this late.

I am sure they are pre written to get them in for editing by the show, and then the people.com. I think things are perhaps changing slightly as we speak and the producers are trying to figure out what angle to take.

....very interesting!

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:16 am

^ Yes, where is Kaitlyn's People blog? scratch

... People mag posted two articles yesterday of/by.... Juan Pablo and Bob Guiney.  no no
... K unfollowed Nick last week on SM and hid those pics on IG she was tagged in with Nick.
... Kaitlyn in her snapchat said she never finished it because she couldn't sleep last night. Hmm. Sounds like she wanted to see the reaction first/didn't want to deal with it otherwise it doesn't make sense not to have it done already.

Wonder if this has something to do with what RS is planning to spill tomorrow about N&K? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yes, where is Kaitlyn's People blog? scratch

... People mag posted two articles yesterday of/by.... Juan Pablo and Bob Guiney.  no no
... K unfollowed Nick last week on SM and hid those pics on IG she was tagged in with Nick.
... Kaitlyn in her snapchat said she never finished it because she couldn't sleep last night. Hmm. Sounds like she wanted to see the reaction first/didn't want to deal with it otherwise it doesn't make sense not to have it done already.

Wonder if this has something to do with what RS is planning to spill tomorrow about N&K? question

The bolded is interesting.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana