SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:12 am

Ladybug82 wrote:With all the manufactured drama from the guys and Nick's return, etc... I like seeing her friends reaching out to her, especially if spoilers are true.  Might make it all a little easier to deal with.  

The friendships that come out of the show are my favorite part...more often than not, I like them better than the final couple.   giggling

Kaitlyn Bristowe  @kaitlynbristowe 2h
(blowing kiss emoji) love you “@whitbisch: Oh hey girl! (two hands raised emoji) My fav part of Tuesday's is you my lil snapbackbean @kaitlynbristowe  https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/608323122534744066 …”

Wow! I hardly every read comments, but I wanted to look at the tweet from the beginning. She is getting a ton of love!!! So nice to see the support she's getting for being real and doing what she wants to do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:49 am

I think Kaitlyn may be doing some last minute editing to her blog for People Magazine based on the viewers response to last nights episode. I'm looking forward to reading what she has to say about Nick.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:16 am

Nick Viall retweeted
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 18h18 hours ago
Always follow your heart, #BachelorNation

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:31 am

Interesting. Both Nick and Kaitlyn, indirectly and directly, have let it be known they followed their hearts and have no regrets. So no matter the ending, it seems they don't regret trying...

Nick tweeted #noregrets before the episode aired last night and Kaitlyn fav'd tweets about her decision

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Kbfav10
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Kbf10
https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/favorites
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting. Both Nick and Kaitlyn, indirectly and directly, have let it be known they followed their hearts and have no regrets. So no matter the ending, it seems they don't regret trying...

Nick tweeted #noregrets before the episode aired last night and Kaitlyn fav'd tweets about her decision

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Kbfav10
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Kbf10
https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/favorites

Kaitlyn has favorited several tweets about finding love, another from someone that got engaged and she hoped Kaitlyn found the same. When I see all the SM posting that Nick and Kaitlyn have recently posted or liked, it's like they're trying to tell us something through all the hate they're getting. In some ways this reminds me of Ashley's season when she was getting hammered for all the Bentley drama, but things turned around for her and she became well liked in the end. JP was always there to defend Ashley too :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:58 am

after episode one, Nick tweeted this first:
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 May 19

Lots of respect for Brady for following his heart #TheBachelorette

Then Kaitlyn tweeted this:
Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe May 19

I actually admire Brady for doing what he did. Guy wasn't there for the ride he was there for Britt. Mad respect. Gotta follow your heart

No wonder they connected before they even met each other. I think they are similar in many ways.
BTW, K mentioned on her snapchat recap that she usually wears "ripped jeans and usually backwards hats". Who wears backwards hats a lot recently? Hmmm...
99% of me believe RS spoiler, but 1% still holds out the hope she's dating someone post filming...

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:10 am

^So many parallels between Nick and Brady: They do pretty much the same thing in reverse and yet are met with different responses -- yes, it is more complex than this, but it is interesting to note...

Brady:
- followed Britt on SM long before season ends.
- goes on show for Britt and leaves show for Britt.
- his motives not really questioned even with scheduled concerts overseas he'd have unlikely missed.
- is treated with respect because of him going on the show and leaving for Britt.

Nick
- followed Kaitlyn on SM before season ends, contacts her, etc.
- goes on show for Kailtyn and after Britt has left so no voting.
- his motives are questioned on all fronts (even CH in his blog says so).
- is treated with anything but respect because of him going on the show for Kaitlyn.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:01 am

I watched Kait's snap finally.

I have to say that if this was a normal season, the Kait and Shawn sm is exactly how I would have picture Kait with her f1 post-show. She mentions his body all the time, teases him on sm, it's cute to me. He's a laid-back guy who's friendly on sm to fans and other contestants but not TOO friendly, etc. 

Big However coming!! This isn't a normal season because she's getting raked over the coals and yet, he doesn't say anything in her defense and while she gives long drawn-out explanations on everything else, she's still just constantly fun and light-hearted talking about Shawn. 

Maybe they left things really, really amicably and their initial spark fizzled out so they just turned into friends? Seems so weird.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:03 am

^we were talking about this in Shawn's thread. Did you notice she had a different clothes on and in a different location? Why?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:05 am

Glasses firmly on after I read the above "raked over the coals" as being "naked over the coals" three times. 
MF taking burning her at the stake a bit too seriously.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:10 am

sdmom wrote:^we were talking about this in Shawn's thread. Did you notice she had a different clothes on and in a different location? Why?
I did. So strange. It's like he's in another dimension or something. She gives this pretty serious and heartfelt explanation (for Kaitlyn) about why she let Nick stay, how it affects her that fans have turned on her, but then she decides to talk a little about Shawn's abs. If it was just an episode 4 with no drama and he was the f1, I would totally expect it and get it. In this case though, I don't get it.

Kashathediva wrote:Glasses firmly on after I read the above "raked over the coals" as being "naked over the coals" three times. 
MF taking burning her at the stake a bit too seriously.
Fleiss is being a new daddy so Kait gets off easy, maybe next season for nudity over the coals.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:46 am

Kaitlyn has said teasing things about many of the guys post show:

1.) Calls Dr. Chris "cupcake "and a number of other cutie references to him like, "up top cupcake"
2.) Refers to Shawn's abs and accent, "guy could wash a shirt" (on his abs)
3.) Jared was "pretty cute" and "just kept getting better and better"
4.) Ben H. was "calm and confident" and " a game-changer", and about their kiss..."that does not upset me"
5.) Ben Z. was "a big guy with a big heart" in blog last week
6.) Cory was a "sweetheart" in her blog last week

But, she does not mention anything specific about Nick and what she thinks of him.  She defends her decision to keep him, but says nothing about him.  I see one of two reasons for this:

Either she is guarding her statements about who Nick is because she might give something away if she gushes about him.  She might even put her hands up to her mouth with a giggly grin.  Or she is avoiding a sore subject because things did not work out as she was hoping/planning with him.

And is it just me or do Kaitlyn and Nick talk like each other? Repeating the same types of statements:

Both: Talking about following their heart...
N: Risking it all for love...K: "A hesitant man is the last thing in the world a woman needs.  She needs a lover and a warrior, not a really nice guy."
N: #BeYou...K: Always. Be. Yourself.
K: stick with me kid...N: I see what you did there kid
K about kissing Ben H. "That does not upset me"... Nick about kissing Kaitlyn "That was not unfun."
K said that her "chest burst with excitement" on the show and Nick posted on IG that exact statement prior to the show airing.  

There are surely more...  I can see them as such a great pair, getting along so well with each other, seeing eye to eye and heart to heart.  If not lovers, than friends for sure.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #6 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
docnash14
lurker11
soccermom333
kraft33
timfan
Spoil Me Again
Madge58
charriotoffire
jlccaz
officeRules
Ayana